SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sparkler Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 pm

I see so much more in Peter than I do in Luke or Robby. I really relate to Peter for some reason. I see so much quiet depth in him. I respect him for going slow in the process, (where I see Bryan ready to say ILY and propose out of the limo. Is that show called Marriage at First Sight?) I think Peter internalizes situations before acting and I think he learned that from therapy, having said that he leapt into relationships too quickly in the past. I do think he and Rachel would have had an incredible relationship in the real world. I hope Bryan will be able to continue with all the affection etc.that he is promoting now.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Taking a relationship slow is all good and realistic, but we are talking about a speed dating show here.
He applied to the show almost a year ago, his own word, not mine.
My question is if he is not ready to propose by the end of the show, why did he go on the show? Did he not watch the shoe before? Did he not know a proposal is almost a requirement for this show?

all jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Taking a relationship slow is all good and realistic, but we are talking about a speed dating show here.
He applied to the show almost a year ago, his own word, not mine.
My question is if he is not ready to propose by the end of the show, why did he go on the show? Did he not watch the shoe before? Did he not know a proposal is almost a requirement for this show?

all jmo.

I think he did not expect rachel to like him and keep him. He wanted a free ad for Jtoor and his fitness expansion. I keep remembering this (when rachel called his name first)... not looking at rachel, his surprise and finally his smirk gave me the immediate feeling that he was not interested in rachel at all.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 3910
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 4010
my sc from recorded tv - ep1 - RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:46 pm

I heard he actually wanted to be on the show to increase business awareness and branding. This was his intention. I think if people really start digging around Madison, Wisconsin they will hear the same at this point. It's not a secret anymore. In fact, his last real relationship ended in Jan. from what I dug up. I think this is the same stuff RS is holding onto. JMO GASP. OOPS excuse me as I have to pick my pearls off the floor.
Did he fall in like with Rachel? Probably. Did he fall into the bubble. Most likely. Did he adopt a dog he loves? I hope so? Did he get more business? I hope so! Did he get the next TB gig? I certainly for my sake hope not. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I heard he actually wanted to be on the show to increase business awareness and branding. This was his intention. I think if people really start digging around Madison, Wisconsin they will hear the same at this point. It's not a secret anymore. In fact, his last real relationship ended in Jan. from what I dug up.  I think this is the same stuff RS is holding onto. JMO GASP. OOPS  excuse me as I have to pick my pearls off the floor.
Did he fall in like with Rachel? Probably. Did he fall into the bubble. Most likely. Did he adopt a dog he loves? I hope so? Did he get more business? I hope so! Did he get the next TB gig? I certainly for my sake hope not. JMO.

Which I can totally see. He changed his IG  bio pretty earlier in the season to promote his business. I don't see amy thing wrong with it. Hey, if you don't get the girl, get something else! IMO.

ETA
His IG bio when he was first sleuthed
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Img_0614
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4082-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

His IG bio now Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Img_0660

https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

And people are wondering if Bryan is sincere?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 pm

I do not find Peter hot either. He was a great model when he was skinnier but I do not find him especially attractive. His stiff attitude does not do for me. The way he speaks is for me annoying, this constant stop in the middle of each sentence #meh

Jack was more my type but here again, the sound of his voice gave me a step back and run for the hills laugh out loud

Bryan is good looking but not great looking. But he gains brownie point because he is smiling a lot and he sees positive. I want to be his friend laugh out loud

I forgot Eric. I do not like beard and I like clean 5 oclock. But I must say that the new Eric is definitely yummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:23 am

Peter lost attractiveness to me as the show went on. He and Dean's gossip and him making Rachel chase him. Umm, dude you applied for the show, play along.

Plus, I am over personal trainers as bachelorette contestants. I want a quirky Alex or even Eric who is expanding to more.

I skipped most of Ben and all of Nick. I can keep skipping the bachelor, NBD.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:26 am

Peter does nothing for me in the looks department or the personality department.

I still want to know who the 260 people he turfed on his IG. laugh out loud We're not talking 10-20 we're talking almost 300!!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:48 am

@stuckinsc
@GuardianAngel
this ^^
He was cute initially. By the time Rachel had to ask him to kiss her anything positive about him left the building. He left a taste worse than vomit in my mouth.
Add to that anything I had already gathered and sleuthed about him.
The petty gossip did him in. I don't get into that. Major turn off. Especially since he has so much about him. LOL
Perhaps the 300 plus he scrubbed were related to the exes?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:Peter lost attractiveness to me as the show went on. He and Dean's gossip and him making Rachel chase him. Umm, dude you applied for the show, play along.

Plus, I am over personal trainers as bachelorette contestants. I want a quirky Alex or even Eric who is expanding to more.

I skipped most of Ben and all of Nick. I can keep skipping the bachelor, NBD.

All JMO.

word

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am

@stuckinsc I skipped most of Soules and all of Nick.

The female seasons are more interesting to me because of all the hot men.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:07 am

@nd4reality yes. cat fights with females is always annoying. the female villain is definitely boring and redundant.

so at least when we see male dramas, we can appreciate the good looking and if we are lucky some abs

sorry, no interest in boobs. giggling

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown