SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
NuFan wrote:
sophienette wrote:I take the slow-burn as "not love at first sight" in the context, as she was asked if she knew at the limo exit. IMO

I agree that her answer was with that context in mind. This season definitely doesn't seem like a Kaitlyn/Shawn she knew the second he exited the limo thing. More like a I know my top 4 or 5 by night one thing.

I agree!  I think she kne her F2 night one, but not who her F1 was.

Bryan got FIR, Peter got first rose at ceremony and 1st date.  She clearly liked both from the start.

Agreed! Though I think Dean was slightly in the mix. I also think Rachel really liked Demario.

Rachel's very, very obvious onscreen IMO. I am thinking it was probably even more evident in person. I will not be surprised to hear yet again from the other contestants that they knew all along who she was interested in the most.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:12 am

makeover wrote:I personally won't put TOO much stock into what Rachel says during interviews (especially since that is the only instance she has mentioned the word "late bloomer" when asked about her fiance). Neither of her sleuthed/spoiled  Final 2 men are considered late bloomers. One got the first impression rose and one got the first date of the season. She liked them since the beginning. Based on sleuthing during and after the season, Eric is unlikely to be F1. He has also liked quite a number of cute girls pics on Instagram, which is not the typical F1 behavior.

I remember Georgia Love misleading during her interviews too, even though she was smitten with her F1 Lee since the beginning.
if what you mentioned is true, how would it be a miracle season for Eric?  Hee wasn't chosen for BIP, and I seriously  doubt that he will be the next Bachelor.  Jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 am

I recall that Eric was the one who challenged her, according to her blog.  And, she liked being challenged.  Jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 am

Plus, what even is a slow burn when people are getting engaged after 5 dates? Doesn't exist imo in this context.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:26 am

Serious question, no snark intended, just curious...  If one really believes Eric is F1.  How do you overlook all the SM activity following the F3 RC?  And yes I know that handlers watch and could have done something.  But whether you believe the link disappearing/reappearing was a fluke or malfunction.  His profile went from private to public and then all the likes he did.  

IMO, he was out at F3.  Drastic SM changes such as that have proved true time and time again.  Why should this time be any different?   no idea

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

I believe he ERic was out at f3.

All I was pointing out is that Rachel's clue of slow burn does not point to either of the sleuthed f2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:37 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark intended, just curious...  If one really believes Eric is F1.  How do you overlook all the SM activity following the F3 RC?  And yes I know that handlers watch and could have done something.  But whether you believe the link disappearing/reappearing was a fluke or malfunction.  His profile went from private to public and then all the likes he did.  

IMO, he was out at F3.  Drastic SM changes such as that have proved true time and time again.  Why should this time be any different?   no idea

JMO
it'seems the Season of firsts. SM can easily be manipulated and none of the F3 SM reflect a F1, imo.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:46 am

@nd4reality IA along with those who feel the slow burn is in reference to Rachel, not being sure if Bryan was really ready to settle down.

CH's 5 to watch comments about Bryan also ties that in IMO.

Bryan Abasolo, 37
“He is a very charming Colombian, Latin-lover type who swears he is ready to settle down with one woman, but we will see if he is really ready to take that big step in his life,” says Harrison of the Miami-based chiropractor. “He definitely catches Rachel’s eye immediately out of the limo. He is good-looking, eloquent, professional, which are all attributes Rachel is immediately drawn to, so you will see a lot of Bryan. And he can adjust her back as we travel all over the world. Actually, he could make adjustments on all of us. Now that I think about it, I should always argue that we cast at least one chiropractor or masseuse a season.”

(Photo: Craig Sjodin/ABC)
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-very-charming-colombian-latin-photo-151427542.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 am

@GuardianAngel CH laugh out loud.

Yeah I don't think Bryan was slow burn nor Peter.

Maybe the falling in love part but not the basic attraction.

Jmo when all is said and done we will see major misdirect in her promo rounds.

IRC jojo lied outright during promo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 am

I am very interested to see if and how Rachel will promote her 1-1 with Bryan. Again is it going to be shown today or tomorrow?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 am

2observe wrote:
makeover wrote:I personally won't put TOO much stock into what Rachel says during interviews (especially since that is the only instance she has mentioned the word "late bloomer" when asked about her fiance). Neither of her sleuthed/spoiled  Final 2 men are considered late bloomers. One got the first impression rose and one got the first date of the season. She liked them since the beginning. Based on sleuthing during and after the season, Eric is unlikely to be F1. He has also liked quite a number of cute girls pics on Instagram, which is not the typical F1 behavior.

I remember Georgia Love misleading during her interviews too, even though she was smitten with her F1 Lee since the beginning.
if what you mentioned is true, how would it be a miracle season for Eric?  Hee wasn't chosen for BIP, and I seriously  doubt that he will be the next Bachelor.  Jmo.

My opinion

It's a miracle that despite acting like a 12 year old, he got so far. That was the miracle.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:55 am

@sdmom What is interesting is she has not really promoted any on the 1on1 dates of so far, the only date she has acknowledged on SM is Dean's, liking his comments/pics.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler