SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:56 am

2observe wrote:it'seems the Season of firsts.  SM can easily be manipulated and none of the F3 SM reflect a F1, imo.

For me personally, I haven't seen that many firsts.  It seems like a normal season, just slower and more dragged out with the drama and TBC's.  But to each their own.  Thanks for answering.  Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this, because IMO his SM makes him out at F3, same as we used to eliminate the other guys this season and every season in the past.  I do agree there are things about all the F3 that do not necessarily lend to F1 type behavior, but IMO that does not mean Eric is somehow in play for the F1 spot unless he came back after being eliminated at F3 and there was a shake up.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:57 am

sdmom wrote:I am very interested to see if and how Rachel will promote her 1-1 with Bryan. Again is it going to be shown today or tomorrow?

I believe it's today. The rose ceremony, travel to Europe, and then their date.

I am curious as well about what, if anything, she promotes from this week. Last week was an outlier for her usual trend.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Rachel has said in interviews that we won't know through the season. Isn't this correct? We are talking for weeks and no one knows. I think it's all planned that we won't know. We all have opinions but no one knows, even RS. I think it's funny! FWIW, I think any of the 3 could be considered a slow-burn or late bloomer, depending on whether you are talking about Rachel's feelings or her man's feelings. But she also said that the man she chose also had feelings for her from the beginning. I don't see that as being Peter, but it could be either Eric or Bryan. Bryan came on strong, but that is his personality, and he did say he's ready to settle down and start a family, so he is not wasting any time. Probably, Rachel knows the things to say that would not pin it down to one man in particular, which is really amazing. As far as the fighting goes, I just watched an interview last night where she said she loves the fighting over her! She was hoping the men would fight over her. (tbh I don't consider it a fight over her, the men are being slandered and they are defending themselves. But the more vehemently they defend themselves, the more they show they care about her and having a chance with her.) Anyway, Rachel was 100 when she said we won't know through the season, because we don't!!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:06 pm

NuFan wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am very interested to see if and how Rachel will promote her 1-1 with Bryan. Again is it going to be shown today or tomorrow?

I believe it's today. The rose ceremony, travel to Europe, and then their date.

I am curious as well about what, if anything, she promotes from this week. Last week was an outlier for her usual trend.

There is a epi description in the epi thread.

We will see the GDR also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:06 pm

I see a lot of firsts. First season there have been 2 spoilers back-to-back, first season there has been a racist contestant that CH says was not vetted (they didn't read his twitter), of course first black lead...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
2observe wrote:it'seems the Season of firsts.  SM can easily be manipulated and none of the F3 SM reflect a F1, imo.

For me personally, I haven't seen that many firsts.  It seems like a normal season, just slower and more dragged out with the drama and TBC's.  But to each their own.  Thanks for answering.  Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this, because IMO his SM makes him out at F3, same as we used to eliminate the other guys this season and every season in the past.  I do agree there are things about all the F3 that do not necessarily lend to F1 type behavior, but IMO that does not mean Eric is somehow in play for the F1 spot unless he came back after being eliminated at F3 and there was a shake up.

JMO

ITA.  Especially the dragged out part. cantstopl Sometimes I think TPTB or RS will throw out a catch phrase like "season of firsts" or "most romantic" and people subliminally latch onto it.
So far, IMO, it seems like the season is SOS. (same old stuff)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 pm

I think Bryan's 1-1 date is tonight, according to tv guide. The episode breaks in the middle of the 2-1 drama with Kenny and Lee, which makes sense for a TBC.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Well tbh there are some firsts. First non white bette, announced her before the season even ended, she met some guys on her season before premier.

It's not like the label is wrong. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:13 pm

I think that there are some who won't know for sure, and some are pretty sure, so I don't think we all don't know. Regardless of what Rachel says, if I stick to sleuthing, which is usually pretty close to accurate I say I'm pretty sure I know. My opinion as well as some other's who didn't stop sleuthing when the 1st spoiler was out, believed something was not right, just by analyzing the edit. This is the benefit of sleuthing till the end regardless of spoilers and being open to all discussion. If we get further S/C's of the FRC maybe we can determine conclusively as we have in the past.

Rachel's line of we won't know IMO is just to put doubt in viewers mind because she was able to say she is happy and engaged, where most of them,usually say you'll just have to watch.

I do however enjoy that there is always that doubt regardless of the F1 double spoiler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:15 pm

2observe wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark intended, just curious...  If one really believes Eric is F1.  How do you overlook all the SM activity following the F3 RC?  And yes I know that handlers watch and could have done something.  But whether you believe the link disappearing/reappearing was a fluke or malfunction.  His profile went from private to public and then all the likes he did.  

IMO, he was out at F3.  Drastic SM changes such as that have proved true time and time again.  Why should this time be any different?   no idea

JMO
it'seems the Season of firsts.  SM can easily be manipulated and none of the F3 SM reflect a F1, imo.
Agree, it's a bit baffling...can someone tell me how many days in between Eric's first SM activity and the other 2 guys.

SFoster-didn't Peter go on this particular season just for Rachel? He was shaking when he met her, I think he went there for her, so 'I think' there was interest in the beginning on his part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:16 pm

SFoster wrote:I think Bryan's 1-1 date is tonight, according to tv guide. The episode breaks in the middle of the 2-1 drama with Kenny and Lee, which makes sense for a TBC.

That will be a full night! Rest of group date, Jack 1:1, Rose ceremony, group date, Bryans 1:1 i hope they don't cut it too short!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Yes there are a couple of first, but most happened before the season really started filming or at the very beginning.  IMO edit wise from what we are shown, it's the same old thing, again, IMO.  

Bringing this over from the episode thread.  If this is true, Bryan's date won't be until tomorrow, IMO.  So over those stupid (IMO) TBC's....

lexforlife wrote:The Bachelorette
Rachel chooses the recipient of the group date rose; a date with Jack culminates in a surprise; the remaining bachelors accompany Rachel to Oslo, Norway.
Source
Source

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler