SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:20 pm

September 3 Episode Description (from TV Listings on Zap2it):

S01, E09
At the final Engagement Ceremony, a roller coaster of emotions overwhelms all four remaining unmarried couples; because every couple can get engaged, there could be four weddings to plan.

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Wow on Ashley Lauren and Kevin!

I doubt there will be four weddings, but I admit I'd love to see that!

@havadrpepper Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:50 am

@GuardianAngel, I also don't think there will be any more weddings although I could see couples continuing to see each other after filming. That's why I would really like to see a reunion show that takes place now, not right after filming. A lot can happen in a couple of months. There are 2 more possible couples for sure... Missy/Chris and Tracy/Scott.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am

I'm hoping for those two couples. I wasn't crazy about Missy and she doesn't seem to fit with Chris, but I'm liking the two of them together and was surprised that my initial reaction was wrong.

Tracy and Scott I liked from the minute she walked in and he clearly liked what he saw.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:32 pm

I am seeing a short promo that has Michelle come into the house? Is she the last participant?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:05 pm

I posted pics in the screen cap thread from a preview on the TLC website. Michelle and Mike come in at an engagement ceremony however there are already 2 others we haven't seen shown at the ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:05 pm

Anybody here?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:06 pm

JimmyJo!! spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3045963862 They are so cute!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm glad they are showing Naya and Danny. Haven't seen them since they got married?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Scott want's to meet Tracy's family!

I'm so over Tom and Ashley Lauren.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:09 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:10 pm

2 new singles

Elizabeth
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum