SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:50 pm

mindless wrote:I find it kind of interesting that no one seems to have considered the option that Bryan could be the one messing with us, especially since he or someone close to him seems to be reading this board. Who's to say he didn't post an old pool pic just because one was requested here? I'm not saying I actually believe that, but I find it funny that everything Peter does is seen as intentional game playing while it's not even brought up as an option with Bryan. I don't know either of these guys well enough to know for sure what's genuine, what's producer induced and what's simply trolling. JMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big proponent of Occam's razor, so I'm definitely leaning towards Bryan (like 99%) at the moment, just wanted to bring up another perspective. laugh out loud
Because imo Peter is spotted out too much, he cannot be the f1 unless the shv somehow got messed up. So given the tactical positions of these characters laugh out loud, Bryan isn't the one playing games, it has to be Peter imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 pm

mindless wrote:I find it kind of interesting that no one seems to have considered the option that Bryan could be the one messing with us, especially since he or someone close to him seems to be reading this board. Who's to say he didn't post an old pool pic just because one was requested here? I'm not saying I actually believe that, but I find it funny that everything Peter does is seen as intentional game playing while it's not even brought up as an option with Bryan. I don't know either of these guys well enough to know for sure what's genuine, what's producer induced and what's simply trolling. JMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big proponent of Occam's razor, so I'm definitely leaning towards Bryan (like 99%) at the moment, just wanted to bring up another perspective. laugh out loud

But don't forget the watch Rachel wears, two days after my request.  Unless we think Rachel also reads the board and decides to mess with us? :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Bryan doesn't post enough on SM/ active enough for me to believe he is trying to mess with people. I would need to see a pattern in the behavior first. Peter has that pattern. Again, just my opinion and observations. I understand other people can interpret it differently.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:00 pm

IMO neither Bryan or Peter are intentionally playing games. IMO neither one knows how.

It seems to me that Peter is just going about his life, does he even know when SHV's take place that he would think to himself, hmm maybe I should be quiet on SM so I can trick viewers?  Bryan doesn't seem to be SM savy to begin with.  I doubt he is even thinking of fooling anyone. JMO. If he or someone he knows or any other contestant/family is reading the forum, and they accommodate requests, that isn't the first time that has happened. Athough we appreciate it very much! yes

Robby posted so much because he loves himself. JMO's. happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 2 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO neither Bryan or Peter are intentionally playing games. IMO neither one knows how.  

It seems to me that Peter is just going about his life, does he even know when SHV's take place that he would think to himself, hmm maybe I should be quiet on SM so I can trick viewers?  Bryan doesn't seem to be SM savy to begin with.  I doubt he is even thinking of fooling anyone. JMO. If he or someone he knows or any other contestant/family is reading the forum, and they accommodate requests, that isn't the first time that has happened. Athough we appreciate it very much! yes

Robby posted so much because he loves himself. JMO's. happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 2 3806527698

I'm sending a virtual hang your way cause you're echoing my thoughts happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 2 1377737533
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:@GuardianAngel thanks for the background! Just wondering if this weekend in particular is one where there seems to be a lot of social activity geared toward maintaining that suspense? Knowing that they know about this board, this seems a bit like a scheduled feeding of the animals/sleuthers. As this is the first season where we know she's engaged before the series finishes airing, I'd imagine SM is a bit more controlled than usual, because of how easy this is to spoil? Unless TPTB don't care as much as I'm crediting them with caring.

spitcoffee rofl

rofl I'm just saying! This happens EVERY 4th of July?! "Let me post a suspect as hell photo or video of myself at a pool/ of a firepit where my face isn't showing/ of me with my presumed F1's favorite beer/ of a black screen with obvious kissing noises in the background." This is tomfoolery.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm sure they do it on purpose!! No way it's all by accident imo. They follow the show just like us and they're people just as we are laugh out loud I don't think it's some higher orchestrated stunt by the producers, just the f1's and their leads having some good ole clean fun imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO neither Bryan or Peter are intentionally playing games. IMO neither one knows how.  

At least Peter isn't selling #TeamPachel T-shirts, so I can take him seriously as an option. Robby ruined it from the get-go. laugh out loud JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:31 pm

This thread shows some of the previous SHV's.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I think it happens on July 4th because everyone is in a party mood and IIRC it's been 3 weeks since the last potentially/speculated SHV.

Josh/Andi were on a lake during a SHV, very party like atmosphere, K's also in a pool having fun and at the same time they have to be careful.

Peter isn't selling #TeamPachel tshirts, but IMO he has been selling himself from the get go with his SM likes. Nothing wrong with that, again IMO not F1 behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:47 pm

@mindless, don't forget baddy tweeting around that time (mid season) that he immediately deleted Raya the moment he got his phone back in May laugh out loud compared to those two, Pete and Bryan are downright Boy Scouts.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:49 pm

But Peter is a Public Figure on IG! Not even Rachel is but her good friend Raven, another f2, is.
So how do you become such thing on IG and what exactly does it mean? And how is it different from being verified? I 1am curious to know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:51 pm

@sdmom Those are self-selected--and, for all intents and purposes, he is a public figure. Dean's literally said "Fictional Character" up until a few weeks ago laugh out loud
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips