SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by BachelorBabe512 July 3rd 2017, 5:22 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, it appears right under the person's name. Eric, Josiah, and Fred also have a public figure profile.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Ladybug82 July 3rd 2017, 5:28 pm

I think the public figure part is based on what kind of FB page they connected their IG to.  For small businesses, such as Etsy stores, they seem to vary and reflect what the store sales, such as jewlery/watches, clothing, etc., and not say public figure. And that was something one had to choose while originally setting up the FB page.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl July 3rd 2017, 5:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:thanks, @mysthelma

Is the term "public figure" shown anywhere on the IG account or Facebook page?

Yes. You can also get it to say "Personal Blog", "Sports Team", "Nonprofit Organization", "Journalist", "Home Improvement", "Movie", "Artist", "Website" etc. These are all ones I could see in my own following list. You can set it as what you want. I don't see anything related to fitness as an option but I don't have a record of all the various descriptors.

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 4 87b72b10 happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 4 86669110 happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 3rd 2017, 5:31 pm

Thanks everyone. I never paid attention to any of that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 July 3rd 2017, 5:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I think the public figure part is based on what kind of FB page they connected their IG to.  For small businesses, such as Etsy stores, they seem to vary and reflect what the store sales, such as jewlery/watches, clothing, etc., and not say public figure.  And that was something one had to choose while originally setting up the FB page.

JMO

I believe you're right regarding the bolded.  The Worth Personal Training FB page has a Public Figure description as well.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman July 3rd 2017, 7:57 pm

Is that why you see the same pictures on both?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 July 3rd 2017, 8:06 pm

You have to link the accounts and tell it to post at both each time you post or physically post individually at both.  

My guess is because they probably have some fans that only use one or the other or think that each reaches different audiences, they just tell it to post on their FB page when they post an IG.  So, yes and no. laugh out loud Posts and pictures do not have to be the same, they are just choosing for them to be.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2017, 9:23 pm

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 4 Captur30

July 3 - source

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 3rd 2017, 9:26 pm

That's an old pic. Copper has his cast on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine July 3rd 2017, 9:30 pm

Could be a coincidence but interesting that she posted a bts pic from her 1on1 date with Peter.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2017, 9:39 pm

Carine wrote:Could be a coincidence but interesting that she posted a bts pic from her 1on1 date with Peter.

agree.

1. peter is F1
2. only pic with her pouting face
3. prods asked her to use this one
4. she is playing with us

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh July 3rd 2017, 9:43 pm

I think it might be her pouty face/Copper sad because of cast. Either way Peter was in Chicago and has class tonight. Not really MIA.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips