SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I watched both Peter and Bryan's date previews and noticed she seemed off in both of them. She seemed tired or sad somehow. I wonder what she was going through.

Most of the leads get a little emotionally drained by this point of the season. Apparently they don't get much sleep during filming with all the ITMs/re-takes/camera shots and having to be on so much and of course all the dates.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Yeah I don't really see Rachel that excited either. Even back to sleuthing while filming was ongoing her BL to me was not someone who was that into Peter IMO and I recall posting such even back then. Personally I think a lot of it is edit and wine and Rach playing a role. Even if Peter was more physical or whatever I still don't think Rachel would choose him. I think she, like many past leads, knew night one who her top man was and tried to get the other guys to match but at the end of the day I don't think it would have mattered at all. The only way I think Peter or anyone else could be F1 is if Bryan left on his own and I don't see that happening.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Compared with BL in this clip with Bryan
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/

He's saying I am so blessed to be here, to be with you
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Img_0638
She: I love that!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Img_0637

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:24 pm

I totally agree with you @AAL. Peter's personality (at least what they have shown) just doesn't match up well with Rachel's imo. In epi 5, Rachel said "I get bored easily. Bryan doesn't bore me." I thought , given Peter's personality -she would get bored very fast.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:27 pm

:yes:

Last edited by LynnTa on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:30 pm

wow, now that's how a couple who is connected looks like imo.
Just from the clip , It looks like tptb went all out (spending) for this date! imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Bryan via IG  :sending flowers

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Captur32

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOm1odn-wH/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Rachel liked this picture  :sprinklehearts

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Captur31

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Whatsa12

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOP0MHDuL-/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:26 am

I keep referencing Georgia's (AU Bachelorette) season to Rachel but there are some similarities in how they both are like when they are with their F1 and F2. Georgia was very tender and flirty with Matty as well but she never beamed like she did when she was with Lee, especially towards the end. Many thought Matty is the F1 based on how affectionate she was during the HTD, but nope. I see the same thing here. Rachel is very girly and tender with Peter but to me she doesn't look joyful. She beams like a lightbulb around Bryan and ultimately, no matter how much they may be attracted to other guy, the bachelorettes will always choose someone who makes them feel joyful. JMO.

I totally get everyone's concerns about Bryan and what his relationship habits may be... From that particular clip, seems like Rachel is a bit concerned too. From a story arc POV, I think it's great and I see why TPTB would edit it this way and why CH threw out that doubt about Bryan. I think this will make for a satisfying finale if he is F1, IMO.

As far as how they would be in real life, who knows really. I don't really follow bachelor or bachelorette couples that closely after the show, anyway.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:52 am

makeover wrote:I keep referencing Georgia's (AU Bachelorette) season to Rachel but there are some similarities in how they both are like when they are with their F1 and F2. Georgia was very tender and flirty with Matty as well but she never beamed like she did when she was with Lee, especially towards the end. Many thought Matty is the F1 based on how affectionate she was during the HTD, but nope. I see the same thing here. Rachel is very girly and tender with Peter but to me she doesn't look joyful. She beams like a lightbulb around Bryan and ultimately, no matter how much they may be attracted to other guy, the bachelorettes will always choose someone who makes them feel joyful. JMO.

I totally get everyone's concerns about Bryan and what his relationship habits may be... From that particular clip, seems like Rachel is a bit concerned too. From a story arc POV, I think it's great and I see why TPTB would edit it this way and why CH threw out that doubt about Bryan. I think this will make for a satisfying finale if he is F1, IMO.

As far as how they would be in real life, who knows really. I don't really follow bachelor or bachelorette couples that closely after the show, anyway.

ITA with the bolded above. Georgia and Matty were sweet together but she just lit up around Lee, especially on their last date in Singapore. And I would draw the same parallel with Rachel and Bryan - she just beams with him, almost like she can't control it :inlove

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 am

@annapasuk16 funnily, that beaming is exactly what hinted at Catherine winning on Sean's season. He legitimately turned into a lightbulb.

I agree with a lot of the assessments on the clips across the board. The editing of the Bryan clip immediately had me thinking "this is where the story arc shifts," where you start to see more of his vulnerability. She clearly still has questions, but the deeper convos are beginning to happen and you're able to see why it's possible that she picked him. With Peter, I actually don't see her as the aggressor here? Based on what we know of her fear of small planes from the deleted scene, this to me came across as him comforting her in a very subtle way IMO. I can totally see why others would see the interaction as a little more cold, but she's said many times that she never has to question where things stand with Peter and she can feel how focused he is on her. This seems to be just another manifestation of that focus--it's just not as overt as what we see with Bryan.

I, personally, would gravitate toward someone who just knows what I need without having to be OTT with it? It shows a different level of connection IMO and is why IMO Pachel fans can sense the romance that exists between them.

At this point, though, the Pachel ship is Rose on the door floating in the Atlantic and I am Jack, hanging on the side knowing I'm going to die but pretending there's still hope Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 3806527698
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:56 am

Can I just say how much I enjoy following Bryan and Rachel on social media. It is such a breath of fresh air to me. They seem to both love their families and not obsess over posting like others. They seem relaxed and happy to me. Love does them a lot of good

That preview of Peter... I still see NOTHING from him towards her. It's quite sad. If he's the lead I'll honestly be shocked if he didn't end up with some Lauren B type chick. Opposite of Rachel.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:55 am

I know it's just one short frame, but when Rachel greeted Peter, she didn't wrap her legs around him. I wonder if she is slowly back away from him. I also wonder if she chose the date for him so with all the heavy coats and gloves, she actually had less physical contact with him?
Anyway, it will be interesting watch her BL with Peter in the next few episodes
All Jmo.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 38 Img_0639

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips