SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 am

Bryan talking about his past relationships to Rachel shows me he is self-aware, introspective, honest, and vulnerable as well. All qualities that indicate to me he is genuine, especially in his feelings toward Rachel. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:14 am

For international viewers like myself
Peter's date preview

Bryan's date preview
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:07 am

That clip of Rachel and Dean shows how NOT into her he was. She was practically spelling it out for him to try to connect deeper and he got the hint but he just didn't want to bother. I would have sent him home then. Perhaps Dean could sense who are the guys she's really into, so didn't want to put in the effort anymore. She's still trying with the other guys though because she has a show to continue. She should have given that 1-1 to Eric. At least they would have a great time together. Dean's immaturity is really showing here. He went down a notch for me; please don't let him be the next Bachelor. He would be worse than Ben Higgins.

Last edited by makeover on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:13 am

It seems obvious she is smitten with Peter I must say. It reminds me of Jasmine with her F1.
And it also seems obvious he is not that physically expressive. Maybe it will come later? I don't know but it is kind of frustrating to see that. F2 or not.
Also I can't wait to see where the narrative will go with them.

I must admit that just as a regular viewer, I struggle to decide on the F1 just based on Rachel behaviour. Not talking about editing, story line or anything like that. Just how she acts around both guys. Prod has a gold season in that aspect I must say.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 am

LynnTa wrote:I'm actually happy that Bryan is talking about this --it means he cares a lot about Rachel & he doesn't want their relationship to suffer the same fate. He realized that Rachel might be same as him.imo
It takes two to engage in a hot and heavy relationship.  Rachel seems to actually really like it that way too. On that 1st night,she not only kissed him back and told him he had to give her another one ! If she didn't like that she could have told him to back off and  not give him a rose at the RC but NO, she actually rewarded him for the BOLD move and gave him the FIR!    And Rachel apparently can't stop talking about it post filming ,calling it the kiss that swept her off her feet--the best 1st kiss ever. Rachel hasn't talked about why her past relationships didn't work imo . Maybe she has the same personality with Bryan and maybe that's why he would like to for both of them to discuss this possible pitfall.
100% agreed. If he was being disingenuous and just trying to win, he would not have shared that big red flag about himself to her. Seems like he really wanted the ending to be different this time around and that's why he mentioned it. When he compared them to being so passionate too fast, too early like his previous relationship, you can see a micro reaction from Rachel like she was surprised he was having some fear about it. My interpretation is that she didn't think that was a concern with them. In some way, Rachel has come to take for granted how affectionate & effusive Bryan is with her, IMO. She doesn't have to chase him for affection like she does with Peter. Human nature is wanting something we can't have. So, now I sort of understand what she means by typically she runs towards the guy who is more of a challenge...JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:21 am

I see her being attracted to Peter (who wouldn't be?!?) but I don't see any sort of special connection that Rachel has described her and her man to have. It doesn't help that Peter could care less. no no

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:22 am

sdmom wrote:I know it's just one short frame, but when Rachel greeted Peter, she didn't wrap her legs around him. I wonder if she is slowly back away from him. I also wonder if she chose the date for him so with all the heavy coats and gloves, she actually had less physical contact with him?
Anyway, it will be interesting watch her BL with Peter in the next few episodes
All Jmo.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 39 Img_0639

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/

I watched that clip, sorry I forget which thread it was in. That was so awkward. We know from past seasons, they do the monkey jump when they greet each other at this stage of the game. It looks like she didn't jump to begin with, and he lifted her up to get her to wrap her legs, but she tucked her knees up rather than cooperating. Just the way I see it, very strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:28 am

Ugh, Bryan throwing out the #blessed in the preview clip gives me Josh M vibes. I want to be able to like the guy, but I find myself rolling my eyes at his cliche and canned lines.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:35 am

It's unfortunate that Josh Murray took a sacred word and IMO turned it into a joke for his own benefit, that now when someone uses it, my first reaction is to give it the eye roll.

I need to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when I see that hashtag in order to eliminate the association to JM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:42 am

@GuardianAngel isn't that the truth. It's sad because I use that term often as it's the only term I can use to describe how I feel at times. Grateful or having gratitude sometimes do not cut it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:10 am

Not just Josh actually, #blessed was ruined by a subsection of smug and annoying young people giggling Rachel did warn us though. Her celeb crushes are a little off laugh out loud. I remember her crushing on Josh and thinking girl, are you that new to Bachelor nation? laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:54 am

I think she at different points mentioned John Mayer, Justin Bieber and Josh Murray as crushes? You're right, she told us exactly how this season was going to end, laugh out loud.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips