SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by everglow Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:56 am

The 31-year-old Bachelorette spoke with ET on the red carpet at this year's ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where she opened up about Jackson's return to for the upcoming "Men Tell All" special.

"I think I pretty much laid it all out the last time I saw DeMario, so I have no questions, nothing to say, no emotions," Lindsay explained. "If he has something to say, I'll listen. But I said my piece."

In terms of her own search for love, the young lawyer said she feels "truly blessed" to have gotten the opportunity to partake on the journey of finding her soul mate.

"I had no idea what I was walking into," she admitted. "I felt a little selfish saying I'm trying to find love for myself -- but I had no idea it would be like this. I had great men to choose from."

Unlike Bachelorettes in the past, Lindsay has been open about the fact that she got engaged at the end of her season -- although she obviously hasn't been able to reveal who the lucky guy is just yet. But, she says he was definitely the right choice.

"It's no secret I found the one at this point, so I'm really, really excited," she shared. "I did genuinely fall in love on the show. I'm still in love."

Lindsay said she's even wearing "a representation" of her engagement ring, only because the show won't let her wear the real thing. "As many times as I've asked, they won't let me!"

More at the link:
EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Lindsay Talks 'Bachelor in Paradise' Drama & Running Into Ex Kevin Durant at the ESPY Awards

And another pic of Rachel looking gawjus:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 59 1280_rachel_lindsay_GettyImages-813477032
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:59 am

I love that she's so in love. Her F1 is the luckiest heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:17 am

From the above interview, she feels truly "blessed"....hmmm ... who used that word last episode?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:36 am

She's so cute and happy heartbeat

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:42 am

Did she say "they get the rings" and "they get down" "they ask me" - sounds like two men do that?

Also, I thought her answer to seeing KD again was perfect.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:42 am

Rachel is incredible. I love her. She is just amazing in interviews.

From the sound of things, we might get a wedding next year High clap
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 am

She's still just as giddy as she as she was right after filming ended which is great, usually this time of show is hard on the lead.

Also loved that she said she wanted to wait till end of next year for a wedding. I hope she'll get there because she's so happy and I'd be sad to see it end bad for her.

All jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 am

Oh me too...she's so giddy and happy - I LOVE it! Im so excited for her. That said, even if it doesn't work out with F1 I expect Rachel take it in stride and handle it with class just as she has taken everything else in this crazy 'Ette world!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 am

She seems very happy still. Good for her. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 am

Aw, Rachel! She is absolutely adorable and I hope it works out well with her F1, because she is obviously very excited/invested about all of it and I would hate to see it not work out for her.

But seriously, it is amazing how charismatic this woman is.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 am

She's so cute heartbeat Very best of luck to Rachel and Bryan (imo he's the f1 1000% as he'd say laugh out loud) post show, I'll be following along Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:40 am

Rachel looks good, love the dress.

lleyki wrote:IMO, anyone can believe anything if they want to badly enough. It's just like us on here can watch the same scene and one person say it's amazing and another say it was awkward. Rachel could have said that her fiancee is gorgeous, sweet and confident and because this person sees Peter that way, they decide that's clearly who she must be talking about.

I agree also Rachel views things very differently, didn't she say something about America falling for her F1 lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips