SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Thank you, @mindless. Spot on comment. Can I cut and paste it and use it as my own, I'll give you credit. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Since the vilification of JPG I have rarely found what the show tried to sell me as perfect or great to be either. I liked Nick when he was a villain and have not much use for the new and redeemed Nick. Farmer douche was always farmer douche to me. Ben was always vanilla to me. I just don't seem to buy the perfect they want to sell me anymore. Emily as perfect cracked my rose colored glasses then their treatment of JPG rolled them under the same bus they threw JPG under. I don't trust those TPTB want me to love. Not to mention Jeulia and Duh, the self absorbed single parents. Just yuck. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:13 pm

For me personally, the reason I don't care for Bryan is you can literally interchange any bachelorette into this season and the lines and things he says to rachel would still apply in those situations. and maybe that why alot of people on sm feel like he's a player? idk question
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:17 pm

I just think first impressions count too. I remember the little group of us that were sleuthing Rachel's season day in day out during filming, Bryan was one of the guys we didn't have prior to the Ellen date. Knew nothing about him, and the first thing we saw was him calling Rachel sloppy seconds. Then someone found those lawsuits. Even those in the group that weren't pro Peter immediately disliked Bryan, and were #teamanyonebutBryan, & some people who are super pro Bryan now, didn't like him either. Speaking for myself, Steve isn't the reason I dislike Bryan, neither is Peter, Bryan's the reason I don't like Bryan.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Ok, so now I cannot stop listening to DJ Khaled's I'm the One! laugh out loud I can totally see some impromptu dancing going on in shv! She and Eric totally like the same music, imo!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm

FashionLover wrote:For me personally, the reason I don't care for Bryan is you can literally interchange any bachelorette into this season and the lines and things he says to rachel would still apply in those situations. and maybe that why alot of people on sm feel like he's a player? idk question

This. This. This. :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Given the crazy Peter love on SM, I hope Rachel's extra ILY didn't go to him and that he wasn't the second guy she let get down on one knee (as implied in her ESPN interview last night) because she is going to be in for a trashing. After getting the sensitive guy who has a hard time with the word love edit, she's going to be villified if she leads Peter on by doing those things. I'm gonna be pissed too.

I know Rachel is no dummy so I'm betting she lets Peter got at F3. She'll make Eric her F2 and like Kipton he'll be in on the charade that there is a competition.

"As for what Lindsay is "guilty" of throughout the rest of the season, she said we'll see her kiss more than one guy during a group date, cry over a decision and even say "I love you" to two different people -- but she "pleads the fifth" on whether or not she'll get intimate in the fantasy suites."
source: http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just think first impressions count too. I remember the little group of us that were sleuthing Rachel's season day in day out during filming, Bryan was one of the guys we didn't have prior to the Ellen date. Knew nothing about him, and the first thing we saw was him calling Rachel sloppy seconds. Then someone found those lawsuits. Even those in the group that weren't pro Peter immediately disliked Bryan, and were #teamanyonebutBryan, & some people who are super pro Bryan now, didn't like him either. Speaking for myself, Steve isn't the reason I dislike Bryan, neither is Peter, Bryan's the reason I don't like Bryan.

Thanks for saying way better than I can, exactly how I feel. bestbud!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Could it be that the first one that shows up for the RC is F1? (another first) Then the F2 shows up closer to sunset, thinks he's the one, and she sends him on his way. They send the pic of this one though, looking like he's proposing near sunset, to RS - hence his spoiler (which is wrong in this scenario). Sorry, jokes on you RS. laugh out loud That would be the best, imo. She is holding out her arms to the F1 like he's the One, and it's still too light imo.

RS has been wrong 2 out of the last 4 bachelorettes. He was wrong for Desiree and for Kaitlyn. AND he was wrong his first spoiler for this season. He was positive his Peter was spoiler was right. Now he's positive his Bryan spoiler is right. He seems to have a better track record for the Bachelor. But imo the Bachelorette seems to have some variances each season. Brooks leaving. Andi sent Nick home before frc. Kaitlyn's season was all very outside the norm. Two bachelorettes, Nick coming in, no htds, no travel the last few weeks, her spoiling her own season. But what's "normal" for the Bachelorette. The Bachelor seems to follow a more reliable formula. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35 pm

I don't think Bryan is widely disliked on SM. He is the 3rd most popular man this season, behind Dean and Peter. Besides, every contestant has people that like them or hate them. The haters on SM (IG & twitter) will always seem more than they are because haters are the most vocal bunch. People who are lukewarm will not bother to comment that frequently on SM. After witnessing what Alex from the Bachelor AU Ritchie's season went through when she was picked as F1, none of the "hate" other F1s receive fazes me anymore. Bryan's situation is cake-walk compared to hers, so he will deal. Alex has also dealt with it and came out on top. Smiley

And I never really got the Bachelor fan favorites, especially the men. I still have no idea how Ben Higgins and Chris Soules became the Bachelor. Ben H. was a dud on Kaitlyn's season, his own season and then on Ben&Lauren HEA show. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Right now we have no proof of both showing up at the FRC.  We have multiple SC's of the same limo showing up.  We don't know if she lets the F2 go early (like some Ette's have in the past) or if its a standard FRC.  Until we get more to confirm its normal, I'm leaning towards only the F1 showing up at the FRC because of the same limo arrival being show from different views and angles show far.

ETA:  Post from the SC Thread showing that it's the same limo, same tag.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Rachel loves sports. On Chris's htd with Des, they played baseball because Chris played baseball. On Josh's htd with Andi, they played baseball because Josh played baseball. On Eric's htd, they play basketball because he has played basketball his whole life (kept him off the streets). And in this interview, she says basketball, volleyball, and track are her sports. Just recalling.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips