SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm

I don't know why it is a game because he posted a pic with Rachel all of the F4 have. Dean recently posted a really cute pic with Rachel and now Peter has...?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:30 pm

@Carine we are referring to the pics that Rachel has liked. All contestants post pics of their time on the show. I don't pay much attention to that because IMO some of them are told to post to promote the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:30 pm

If Dean had been sleuthed to be possibly in F2 I would think it means something if Rach liked his pics. But he's F4 based on sleuthing so to me it's meaningless.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:31 pm

makeover wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think p wants to see how far he can go until Bryan is snarling backstage at atfr jonesing to rearrange his face for him laugh out loud
laugh out loud at the drama of it all! But I sense Rachel is the more feisty one between her and Bryan... So it will be interesting to see what happens and what she might say. Because you know girl isn't afraid to speak her mind.

I was going to say the same! Bryan seems very traditional, but he actually doesn't seem that temperamental or antagonistic. He doesn't even seem to really get jealous during the show, at least. The most fiesty I've seen him is when he went "can I start?" when Dean kept interrupting him when he came back from his date. Considering Rachel has already thrown shade at the guys with the "the pettiness of the men has shocked me! they're worse than women! - IMO, that can only apply to Dean and Peter, as Iggy and Lee both came to her and she already knew about that before watching the show - I can't wait to see what she'll say when she's not trying to hide the ending. I think it will be a chilly AFR, circa 2014 and 2015, IMO.

Also, dean or Eric posting a picture is just not the same. Whenever Peter posts a pic, it gives Pachel fans "proof" that they're together and are soulmates, which is likely not what Rachel wants. Also, dean and Eric were basically friends she made out with, IMO. Peter was the only one she was really tied to and Peter knows that, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Too funny that Rach not only liked the pic of her and Bryan in it but also commented on the pic with "Loved them!!!"  giggling

Sure Rach, you're only talking about the chain diamond dusters... sure :gotcha:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 75 19985800_289964258143725_9209338914114895872_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/?taken-by=nanfusco
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Carine wrote:I don't know why it is a game because he posted a pic with Rachel all of the F4 have. Dean recently posted a really cute pic with Rachel and now Peter has...?
IMO it's not what the guys posted but what seems to be Rachel's response to it.

And Eric or Dean will usually post something sincere in the captions as opposed to Peter, who is playing coy. JMO. Smiley

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 pm

makeover wrote:
Carine wrote:I don't know why it is a game because he posted a pic with Rachel all of the F4 have. Dean recently posted a really cute pic with Rachel and now Peter has...?
IMO it's not what the guys posted but what seems to be Rachel's response to it.

And Eric or Dean will usually post something sincere in the captions as opposed to Peter, who is playing coy. JMO. Smiley

Oh ok but saying that if he is F2 he has to slightly play coy. Jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Rachel has liked pics of everyone BUT Peter. That is intentional, IMO.   Already know what I think, but whatever giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Too funny that Rach not only liked the pic of her and Bryan in it but also commented on the pic with "Loved them!!!"  giggling

Sure Rach, you're only talking about the chain diamond dusters... sure :gotcha:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 75 19985800_289964258143725_9209338914114895872_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/?taken-by=nanfusco

Interesting Photo isn't it. If I am in love with someone I would not be bending away from him like that, she better be careful she dont break her neck. I know what breaking one's neck feels like. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:42 pm

I definitely think it's intentional that Rach has never liked a pic with Peter in it. 
Similar to why I think it's intentional Rach never mentioned the hot tub in her blog. 
Rach has been like #whathottub #Peterwho IMO and like other leads with their F2, ignoring them. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:47 pm

We shall agree to disagree Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Carine wrote:laugh out loud to be fair all of the F4 have posted pics with Rach seriously I think Dean posts a pic with Rachel every other day laugh out loud but is it normal for a lead to like pics of their F1 Rachel has liked quite a few pics with Bryan in them.

Thanks for the info. Has Rachel liked any posts of Eric and Peter?

Rachel has like Eric's post , Dean's posts , pics with Bryan but none of Peter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4xr4DD8Bl/?taken-by=ericbigger

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWlHf3JgsJN/?taken-by=deanie_babies
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips