SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:54 pm

The guys have to post pics to promote tomorrow's HTDs -right! Maybe Peter isn't too excited about it
imo no idea

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter posted a pic on his IG with Rach in it (her face barely shown)

And not too much later Rach likes a pic with her and Bryan in it.

Rach is NOT here for Peter's games IMO.

She's over it/him. JMO

I thought I was the only who noticed that. It's a stunning shot - of him. It's like right out of a model's handbook with the perfect profile, smile, etc.

And yeah if indeed Bryan is her F1, which it's certainly looking more and more likely, she must be so antsy and over it right now with the season nearing the end that yeah her patience for any of that misdirection stuff must be nearing its breaking point. She's probably beyond ready to just be public with her man and be past all that stuff.

Btw, take with a grain of salt and all that but anyone notice someone's comment under the picture that a flight attendant told her Rachel was flying to Miami? I assume this might be the whole flight attendant hoopla where the the flight attendant was all, "it's a secret" in response to where Rachel was going to that weekend. Again, grain of salt because at this point, any and everyone is claiming something online but just thought I'd mention it.

She has never liked something Bryan posted but a few of which he is in.

And also Bryan really hasn't posted much of him and Rachel. I checked and I think he only posted that one picture from their first one on one. He's posted stuff from the season but not of them together, which I find interesting because in my opinion it comes across as someone not trying to make it very obvious that he's the Final 1.

Eta: this is the post she liked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/

That's a pretty couply looking picture.

I was going to say the same! Bryan seems very traditional, but he actually doesn't seem that temperamental or antagonistic. He doesn't even seem to really get jealous during the show, at least. The most fiesty I've seen him is when he went "can I start?" when Dean kept interrupting him when he came back from his date.

I liked his reaction when the guys were like, "you're back" when he walked in and Bryan goes, "you thought I wasn't coming back?" That was funny. But I agree with your assessment of Bryan on the show and why I'm always so confused when I read comments of how super arrogant Bryan has been and it's like, "um when and where?"

Regarding Rachel's liking everything but Peter's posts or stuff with him in it, again, one of those things that depending on what side of the coin you're on, you can use as confirmation bias to support your belief. So yeah, if you think she chose him then you can believe she's trying SO hard to make it not obvious that she did and so she's "ignoring" him online.

However, my opinion on this (and no, I don't care if Rachel picks Bryan or Peter. I fully admit when I'm invested in this and I was last season with Nick but I'm not this season) is that there is no way Rachel isn't aware of the Peter fanaticism. Seriously, I'm not even calling it Peter liking because fanaticism is the most apt word for it. There is not a place I read about the show where people are not borderline crazed over how perfect and amazing Peter is and Peter and Rachel together. When people are starting to question Rachel's feminism and standard as a role model unless she picks Peter, you know stuff is real.

So honestly, I just think she wants nothing to do with feeding it, especially when on the flipside her actual Final 1 is getting dragged a lot. So she will do her part to not give the season away, be vague in interviews but she's not going to play any coy and wink, wink games to feed the Peter/Rachel fanaticism. Liking a picture or post with Eric or Dean or any of those guys isn't going to create a blimp versus anything that she does that will even hint or suggest or whisper in the direction of a possible Peter Final 1. Like I said above, I think at this point, if Bryan is indeed Final 1, the LAST thing Rachel wants is to feed the Pachel machine anymore.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Too funny that Rach not only liked the pic of her and Bryan in it but also commented on the pic with "Loved them!!!"  giggling

Sure Rach, you're only talking about the chain diamond dusters... sure :gotcha:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 76 19985800_289964258143725_9209338914114895872_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/?taken-by=nanfusco

I think she loves this position and him too imo
not the first time we see them that way.
when i see them like that, I am thinking wedding pictures :yes:

in BL I read loud and clear:US against the world.... I protect you (bryan w/his arms around her) and her accepting his protection (hands on top on his arms)....imo

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:00 pm

If Peter is indeed F2 then Rach really may be over it considering Peter's friend tagged her in an IG pic and Peter liked a comment on that pic about "3 couples" (implying he and Rach are a couple). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWl4mvhgEcY/?taken-by=fras0132
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I definitely think it's intentional that Rach has never liked a pic with Peter in it. 
Similar to why I think it's intentional Rach never mentioned the hot tub in her blog. 
Rach has been like #whathottub #Peterwho IMO and like other leads with their F2, ignoring them. 

JMO

IMO, it's quite possible that Rachel doesn't "like" Peter's pictures because she wants to steer people in the wrong direction.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter is indeed F2 then Rach really may be over it considering Peter's friend tagged her in an IG pic and Peter liked a comment on that pic about "3 couples" (implying he and Rach are a couple). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWl4mvhgEcY/?taken-by=fras0132

Oops! giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Or, Rach is like lots of other leads who is over it at this point and over ole Pete liking a comment about him being a couple with Rach and him posting a pic of him with Rach (again her face barely shown and the focus on his face which IA @lleyki, the focus is on himself in that pic - because of course it is IMO.)

So yeah, I can see Rach being like, I'm gonna like and comment on this pic of me and Bryan, the man she says is "too good to be true" and calls him "baby".

I can't wait to see what else Rach will be liking/commenting in the next few weeks.  :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm thinking this about Peter. He told her he would let her know if he had reservations before they get to the end. But I believe he may have told her when there were 2 left. Not nice at all. That is not in plenty of time, or "closer to the end". That is the end. And she may be unhappy about it. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:10 pm

But Rachel has liked one or two pro Peter tweets so she is not exactly steering clear, jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm

SFoster wrote:I'm thinking this about Peter. He told her he would let her know if he had reservations before they get to the end. But I believe he may have told her when there were 2 left. Not nice at all. That is not in plenty of time, or "closer to the end".  That is the end. And she may be unhappy about it. JMO

Yeah but saying that by then didn't she already know for awhile that Bryan was her F1?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm

I don't see Rachel as being hard hearted at all, and holding grudges against any of her "Bachelors". By that token, if she isn't liking Peter's pictures it's for a reason, and in my opinion it's not because "she's over it".

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 pm

I don't really think she's pissed because of anything during the show. She seemed to speak about Peter in a pretty kind way in her early interviews and was very laudatory towards him in her second blog. I just think that seeing Peter constantly like Peter/Rachel comments and post intimate pictures of them, when she's engaged IMO to another man, and then seeing him bad-mouth her man on TV has made her see him very differently. Like she said, she's reassured every day she made the right decision. That is some shade, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips