SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Rolly wrote:
SFoster wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

That's not how I understood it. I took it to mean that he is ready for a serious relationship and would eventually get down on one knee, just not in the shows time frame. Realistically that's more believable IMO but we're dealing with this franchise where you're expected to get engaged when the day before you had other relationships so no idea

His mom actually said he was ready for children. But not necessarily for marriage.

I think it's the time frame of the show. Honestly, to be engaged after such a short period of time is crazy. He may be ready for marriage and kids but maybe give it longer than 6 weeks before becoming engaged. JMO.

And It's not like it's 6 weeks of exclusive dating where you're together day and night. This is 6 weeks where one of you is all up on other people and the two of you spend what amounts to only like 4/5 days together. I would totally be a becca or peter if I ever was on the bachelor.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 pm

If he knows himself well that it is not in his character to commit in this short amount of time, why go on the show? Like me, I would never because I can't do it as well. But he chose to go on the show to waste his own time? Lol. The fact is he probably would be ready to commit with the right woman even in the show timeframe and Rachel just may not be her.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Then why go on the show, especially since in his case he has been looking at this show in some sense of the word, since high school at least jokingly.
If you have commitment issues, and IMO he totally does, you don't go on a show like this as a slow burn.
So why do you go on this show? Hmm. Makes me wonder? Why would you go on a fast pace show designed for speed dating and fast paced relationship commitments when you can't and are unable to commit? In my mind only one answer and that would be to brand my name and put my name out there for my business.
JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:22 pm

@Kashathediva maybe he just wants the opportunity to shill sugar bear hair gummies and fab, fit, fun boxes?  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:25 pm

So basically he's like every other guy there then? team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:So basically he's like every other guy there then? team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

You said it! team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm

I agree with what y'all are saying. Given the premise of the show, sure people can go on and on about how in love they are after two dates but I don't believe it. I'll believe they really really really like each other and lust after each other. But pragmatically, I believe the people who say they need more time because thats sensible. they can go on to fall in love during the engagement though so I guess it's all good. I just wouldn't hold it against anyone who says they need more time cause duh, IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Yes, but Peter would totally be ready to commit in a few months time, if he can choose between 25 women of his own, right? Totally ready, then. no no

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 pm

I wouldn't hold it against him if he wasn't just trying to play games to be the next lead. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:45 pm

SFoster wrote:Yes, but Peter would totally be ready to commit in a few months time, if he can choose between 25 women of his own, right? Totally ready, then. no no

Maybe if those women all signed up for a years worth of training sessions first. cantstopl JMO I remember Jesse C hawking his goods on the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Actually, contestants like Peter, who dragging their feet and noncommital, don't get the next lead - like Brooks and Becca. Because abc won't be able to make them believable that they are ready to speed up the process in their own season. To me, Peter is now not a candidate, so not believing RS at all right now that Peter has the job if he wants it. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 pm

SFoster wrote:Actually, contestants like Peter, who dragging their feet and noncommital, don't get the next lead - like Brooks and Becca. Because abc won't be able to make them believable that they are ready to speed up the process in their own season. To me, Peter is now not a candidate, so not believing RS at all right now that Peter has the job if he wants it. JMO

You raised a good point but IMO they are going to make it look like Peter did open up and was ready at the end but it was too late. The same storyline they had going for Luke last season IMO. I am still not sure if it's his gig due to a lot of other factors but IMO he is still one of the main candidates for next season.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo