SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Topazgold wrote:I'm more interested in the Lindsay reactions after this episode, if they're going to think señora absolos comment is cute and/or funny. IMO, I think not! I would love to hear her sister Connie's thoughts! To be a fly on the wall when they're viewing this! Lol

Connie is a no effs giving tea spiller, so I'm sure we'll know soon enough laugh out loud JMO

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:05 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:
SFoster wrote:And what Peter said to the priest reflects that too. Peter says marriage "improves" the love between two people, which is very strange. For one thing, it's not necessarily true. For another thing, marriage says you are committed regardless as to "improvement" or "hurdles". You promise/pledge to endure regardless.

Peter says marriage "proves" the love between two people, not "improves."  JMO

No, he says "improves". (I know he mumbles, which is why i turn on CC.)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm sure the mom is joking too but this is effing hilarious especially because of the story last week he told about the wedding. Totally done on purpose by editing imo. So funny.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm going to wait until we see Mama Abasolo in all her glory before I make a full judgment, but... Even in this promo, that "I will kill you" aside, Bryan is the only person Rachel looks at, the way she's looking at him when they're both sitting on the couch in that promo. She's gone. A total goner. She loves that man. So I'm not even sure that death threats-- if Mama Abasolo was being for real-- are going to scare her off at this point. Lol.

Other observation. I feel like Rachel friend-zoned a majority of the guys this season and it seemed readily apparent, at least imo. Eric is one of those people to me. I don't see any romantic connection (at least from Rachel's side) where he's concerned. But, I do love watching their friendship.

With Dean, I feel for him having to live this publicly, but at the same time, I'm really happy for him if this rips the band-aid and sort of forces him to confront a lot of the issues he's never dealt with. Abandonment, loss, and so on. Rachel's such a good person. I love that she wanted to essentially hold his hand through this, even though we know she knew good and well, Dean was not going to be her F1. I love her. And maybe in a different world, an older, wiser, more mature, more settled Dean... I wonder if he'd have given Bryan a real run for his money. Oh, well. Doesn't matter. He's not older, more mature, more settled, and still has a ton of issues to confront. But I do hope this provides catharsis and a place to begin that healing and coping with abandonment, loss, etc.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm

^^^Exactly! I would not be too worried about Bryans mom. Good tv
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 pm

@sfoster I just want to say that I admire your loyalty to Eric and your own opinion. yes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:14 pm

mysthelma wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Dessler wrote:Bryan's Mom......  what???
<iframe src="http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/262394" width="610" height="344" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

http://www.eonline.com/news/866589/hometown-homicide-bryan-s-mom-threatens-to-kill-rachel-on-the-bachelorette?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I thought Bryan's mom's comment was hilarious. Rachel's reaction had me cracking up.
Me too. I find it hilarious and am sure it wasn't that serious.IMO  :yes:  It would probably end being very funny joke

Right!  You can bet your sweet bippy it won't be what they trying to make it seem like or they would have shown us a little more and not chopped it up. It's designed to get the speculation going on SM.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:15 pm

MiaHawk wrote:@sfoster  I just want to say that I admire your loyalty to Eric and your own opinion.  yes  

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1377737533

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 pm

2pop HTDs are always my favorite episode! With or without the fake drama, I like to see the hometowns and families.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:35 pm

MiaHawk wrote:2pop HTDs are always my favorite episode! With or without the fake drama, I like to see the hometowns and families.

HTDs is my very favorite episode each season!!! Agree! I love it! And I think this is going to be the best ever, because of the drastic differences between these 4 families! I think it's a first. It should be so entertaining. team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm

SFoster wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
SFoster wrote:It sounds like Peter may be sort of like Dean, in that he doesn't necessarily believe in the constraints of traditional marriage. He should have told her that long before this point. With all his wanting to talk all the time, on a dating show that ends in a proposal/engagement, funny how he left that out. Sounds like his mom thinks he would live with, have children with someone without that legal commitment. IMO, yuck!  That is not Rachel at all. She is looking for traditional marriage and family. ugh

That's not how I understood it. I took it to mean that he is ready for a serious relationship and would eventually get down on one knee, just not in the shows time frame. Realistically that's more believable IMO but we're dealing with this franchise where you're expected to get engaged when the day before you had other relationships so no idea

His mom actually said he was ready for children. But not necessarily for marriage.

I think it's the time frame of the show. Honestly, to be engaged after such a short period of time is crazy. He may be ready for marriage and kids but maybe give it longer than 6 weeks before becoming engaged. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:10 pm

IMO falling in lust with hopes it becomes love and getting engaged in the short amount of time filming is is crazy, but that's how the show works.  It's not like he'd never watched or heard of the show since we know he was aware of it as far back as high school.  

If you know without a doubt or don't think the format will work why go on?  If you do and realize your in over your head and though you might like the girl, there's no way you'll get to engagement in the time frame, why not take yourself out of the running.  

I don't think the time frame and format for the show work for Peter, but I'm sure not going to give him any more a pass because of it than Becca or anyone else that's been in the same position.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo