SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm

He "likes" her. Ah well.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm

This meetup with friends is awkward. They're both auditioning.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:After all that discussion about the market, they didn't show any purchases other than a plant, and no ring gold band on her finger.

Much ado about NOTHING.
And as Peter just said the idea of proposing is not just terrifying, it's EFFING terrifying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:55 pm

He doesn't make rash decisions based on emotions. I don't know how many times he has to tell us, he's not proposing to anyone on this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Aww I like Bryan's mom. She seems like a sweetheart and def gave her blessing to Rach. Sweet

Until her baby moves to Dallas.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm

SafronSahara wrote:This meetup with friends is awkward. They're both auditioning.
It was so awkward and staged IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter saying to Rach he is back home with a "trophy" on his arm??

Dude is weird

jmo

He comes off as awkward in social situations...I'm starting to think that it's hard for him to relax, and extremely hard for him to warm up in certain situations. TB/'Ette is not the show for him...I can't imagine a whole season of him, his personality is not suited IMO. JMOAA.

Last edited by kerriway on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Even his friends can't act.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Peter speaks in fake scripted lines IMO. It's so awkward to watch and has gotten worse over the season. Just no no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:58 pm

VO he's not there yet. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Kristen Baldwin‏@KristenGBaldwin  
Real talk from my mom. #TheBachelorette
team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 DE-oegmUIAANks8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Aww I like Bryan's mom. She seems like a sweetheart and def gave her blessing to Rach. Sweet

Until her baby moves to Dallas.
If MM taught us anything, it's that Mommy is omnipresent, doesn't need to be in the same state at all imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo