SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:30 am

I predict the Lindsays clashing with the Abasolos. I don't think it's a deal breaker but it's added stress and Bachelor nation couples already have a lot stacked against them. JMO. Should be an interesting post season time. Rachel is so easy to read so I don't see her faking happiness or dragging anything out.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:38 am

In contrast, in episode 3, we see Eric questioning the process and her sincerity in the process. (I doubt Eric has ever seen this show before. ) They have a discussion about it, an open honest discussion and she even says they argued about it. She gives him a rose, and then in front of the group before the RC, she says she loved the "open and honest discussions" she is having and that is what she is looking for in a husband. She and Eric both said they wanted to take it slow and get to know one another and not force things. And that's what they are doing. Rachel has said that she doesn't believe in love at first sight, that she believes you have to get to know someone first. She said this in her intro on Nick's season. She told Bryan their relationship is like a fairy tale. He agreed, but said it was good. She is not that way. She wants a husband, not a fairy tale. She was talking about the negatives of their relationship and she viewed the "fairy tale" part as a negative. She is looking for a husband not fling based on lust. And when asked in an interview this week at ESPYs about why the Bachelorettes have more success after the show, she says it's because they are looking for a solid foundation and WE (meaning all the 'ettes/women) are looking past lust to get at what is right for them. ALL JMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 am

sdmom wrote:More preview, including Peter's HTD at the farmers market
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1308/videos/

@Ladybug82 can you embed them? Thanks a lot!

It's interesting because watching all of these very short clips makes me like all of the guys and Rachel more. Everyone seems more relaxed and natural. It does reveal that somehow in the editing of the show, you end up viewing people as characters instead of the people that they are. (also, she calls Bryan "baby." That's her boo. She is FEELING Bryan hardcore].

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:29 am

stuckinsc wrote:I find it refreshing that Bryan doesn't have issues. I think Chris Sigfried is the last guy I remember being undamaged and just ready for love. Honestly, I thought Nick was too, but his LA move changed my perspective on him.

I think much like Chris and Des settled into life in Seattle right away, I can see Bryan and Rachel settling in and loving Dallas right away.

JMO.
Chris had issues regarding his baseball injuries that cost him his baseball career. So Chris had a storyline too. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:55 am

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1308/videos/

This is one of the first times I got a feeling of "going through the motions" with Rachel regarding Peter. Don't get me wrong, the two of them together walking around the Farmer's Market looked comfortable and cute enough but watching her ITM and the words actually coming out of her mouth (not some voice over that was probably spliced in), I kind of felt like Rachel was over it and just saying lines that she has to. The first thing to stand out to me was her stressing how much she really liked Peter - LIKED.

I can accept not saying love but at this stage in the season, I would have expected a "I really care about him", just something more effusive. And she seemed a little stoic in talking about the "issues" and questions regarding him, versus seeming truly concerned and emotional as you would expect if this was someone she was in love with and scared that he maybe didn't feel the same. I don't know, I'm sure many won't see it the same way but like I said, that's the first time I got that feeling from Rachel regarding Peter.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:09 pm

lleyki wrote:

This is one of the first times I got a feeling of "going through the motions" with Rachel regarding Peter. Don't get me wrong, the two of them together walking around the Farmer's Market looked comfortable and cute enough but watching her ITM and the words actually coming out of her mouth (not some voice over that was probably spliced in), I kind of felt like Rachel was over it and just saying lines that she has to. The first thing to stand out to me was her stressing how much she really liked Peter - LIKED.

I can accept not saying love but at this stage in the season, I would have expected a "I really care about him", just something more effusive. And she seemed a little stoic in talking about the "issues" and questions regarding him, versus seeming truly concerned and emotional as you would expect if this was someone she was in love with and scared that he maybe didn't feel the same. I don't know, I'm sure many won't see it the same way but like I said, that's the first time I got that feeling from Rachel regarding Peter.

I agree actually. I know some think she's been all about Bryan since the start, but I always felt she was super giddy around Peter and giving him longing looks. In that clip she seems different, like she's already decided to take a step back. I don't know if it's because she's realising that Peter might be a no-go and she's protecting herself, or if she's already fallen for Bryan and wishes she could stop playing. Could be the latter, since Bryan's HTD was first. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:51 pm

I remember questioning the body language when the first pictures came out of his HTD especially compared to what we had from Bryan's HTD but ignored my feelings because I was pro Peter at the time but I definitely see a disconnect from Rachel in that video.

I think she fell in love with Bryan at his HTD

jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Listening to what Rachel is saying in Bryan's HTD preview says it all. imo . In a nut shell she said she is done doubting that Bryan is too good to be true. That over time he had shown/proven that he is a genuine good guy who is falling in love with her and that she is now going to just let love lead the way.

IMO ,the doubt that Rachel had about Bryan being too good to be true, was the obstacle standing in their way. Bryan had to overcome it by proving/showing her that he was genuine and she had to overcome it by believing that he was genuine. And the HTD ITMs show that she is ready to go all in with Bryan. IMO, ITMs are more reliable than VOs.

Oh, & I don't think Bryan was checking himself in the window back in Oslo when Rachel came to get him for their 1:1. I think he was checking to see whether they were out of view of the other guys because he wanted a hug. I think that was very respectful of him!
And the 15mins we get to see of 1:1 is just a tiny fraction of the convos. Obviously a lot is said during that time & I'm sure Bryan & Rachel had those too!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:15 pm

SFoster wrote:I think I read somewhere that Bryan and Josh M are good friends. Did you all hear that?

That would be a red flag! JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 pm

@lleyki I agree she is over everyone but Byran! I can see totally different body language with all the 3 other men remaining..
And her ITM Bryan's vs Peter's is quit telling! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Bringing this forward because that poor dead horsey keeps getting beaten and we don't want rumors to become facts.  It was sleuthed a while back.

Ladybug82 wrote:They share the same management.  They were in a single picture together with the rep on the reps IG.  And Josh wished his friend good luck in a tweet on night 1.  Other than that we have no proof that they are actually friends, more less good friends.

JMO
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bringing this forward because that poor dead horsey keeps getting beaten and we don't want rumors to become facts.  It was sleuthed a while back.

Ladybug82 wrote:They share the same management.  They were in a single picture together with the rep on the reps IG.  And Josh wished his friend good luck in a tweet on night 1.  Other than that we have no proof that they are actually friends, more less good friends.

JMO
Source

Just to add to that - josh did an interview on extra where he said that he has briefly met Bryan once shortly before Bryan left for filming. It seems like they're barely acquaintances, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo