SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:08 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't see how this is similar to Chris, Becca and Whit. I'm sorry but Peter could have been all in and it wouldn't haven't changed anything, She was always going to pick Bryan. Her body language and actions during the show tells me that.

all imo

we can't really know that. If peter was waxing poetics like Bryan was from the beginning there is no way of know how this would have played out. If she was always going to pick Bryan, her interaction with peter should have been the same as the other guys IMO. She has been chasing peter, singing about how she sees a future with him, which correct me if I'm wrong, I have't heard her say about Bryan

True, Rachel and Bryan have not mentioned marriage in their discussions. Or moving, have they? Bryan said something like "future with you" but that doesn't mean marriage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've seen Bryan gush over Rachel in itms or voiceovers. Nor does he talk in the group much.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:10 pm

I can't wait to meet mamabear Abasolo. Someone @ me please when it's up laugh out loud

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:10 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Alanna wrote:If so- what kind of ding dong thinks children are less of a commitment than a piece of paper? Wowsers. She's all yours, Bryan laugh out loud

this is Literally me laugh out loud. My parents didn't officially get married until me and my siblings were grown azz kids.
But they were committed from the sounds of it. Some don't care about marriage which is cool in my book, to each their own and all that, Peter just sounds like a moron on the commitment front in general. He needs to stop it already, get out the cellphone and start swiping right and enjoying his life with a rotation of whoever makes him happiest and growing his business imo.

I do wonder how things would have gone if he wasn't so meh and blah and ugh and actually pursued her like Bryan though,  but I think there's only room for one alpha f1 Baddy each season so it wasn't ever going to happen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:12 pm

But without legal commitment of marriage, the guy can flee quite easily and leave the mom with the kids????? iow, there is NO commitment, if the guy is not a commitment "type". Am I missing something? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Well, I don't see Bryan as her best friend. She even said this past episode, a week before htd, she didn't know anything about his growing up. They don't really talk much, just make out. Not a basis for a strong, grounded relationship, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 pm

I noticed in the last episode.. They cut the part when Bryan was telling Rachel " I want nothing more than to move forward and have a future with you" on their dinner date but it was featured in this season's promo. I just don't get why their cutting significant convos between them. @03:29

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:19 pm

I thought it was funny how, in the group, Peter wanted that 1:1 date so badly. It's been so long blah blah. Then on the date, he was like I've been wanting to go home. It was his last chance to woo her and it was all sort of negative, and her face while he was talking!! So sad! She should have sent him home then, the hour is late. "I'll let you know if I have reservations." JMO laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Peter sounds like a true millennial! But his is so not his venue for finding love, especially with Rachel. She comes from a traditional family and no way is our girl having children without being married first. Geez, if you can read her so well, Peter, you should know this about her!

Agree with you Bleuberry about wanting to see Mamabear in action! Bring it on!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Bryan's Mom......  what???

http://www.eonline.com/news/866589/hometown-homicide-bryan-s-mom-threatens-to-kill-rachel-on-the-bachelorette?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:22 pm

SFoster wrote:But without legal commitment of marriage, the guy can flee quite easily and leave the mom with the kids?????  iow, there is NO commitment, if the guy is not a commitment "type". Am I missing something? laugh out loud

As long as the father's name is on the birth certificate, he would be responsible for child support. Many women want the baby without the father involved and omit this step.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:24 pm

I just want to say that I hope in some way Dean's visit with his father provides a step to healing their relationship. I think it will take a lot of work and forgiveness but hope it can happen. I am saddened to think of going through life without having contact with a parent.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 pm

SFoster wrote:But without legal commitment of marriage, the guy can flee quite easily and leave the mom with the kids?????  iow, there is NO commitment, if the guy is not a commitment "type". Am I missing something? laugh out loud

I mean what would stop a guy from serving you divorce papers, especially this days where it happens as often as people get married. For me, if you're committed to someone, you're committed to someone. Marriage is more of a symbolistic thing than a guarantee IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo