SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Eric's aunt Verna Myers is there!!! I am so excited! I cannot wait!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:46 pm

FashionLover wrote:
SFoster wrote:But without legal commitment of marriage, the guy can flee quite easily and leave the mom with the kids?????  iow, there is NO commitment, if the guy is not a commitment "type". Am I missing something? laugh out loud

I mean what would stop a guy from serving you divorce papers, especially this days where it happens as often as people get married. For me, if you're committed to someone, you're committed to someone. Marriage is more of a symbolistic thing than a guarantee IMO

There have to legal grounds for divorce and it can be contested. Plus the spouse is entitled to half of property, right? It's much harder for the man to leave the wife in the lurch, than for him to leave a gf. jmo

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:46 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric's aunt Verna Myers is there!!! I am so excited!  I cannot wait!

Yay yes the clip was so fast and i didn't pick her out. She was POTUS 44's (aka Barrack Obama's) classmate at Harvard Law. She might even know Rachel's dad as she is very politically active based on what I know of her Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:57 pm

@Alanna run Rachel run! Time to cut the amblical cord lady. What a turn off. No wonder the ex high tailed it outta there. IMO no one will ever be good enough for her son. #gross

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought Millsy was joking. She actually did say that. Judge Lindsay is calling in security favours as we speak. rotfl

LOL I know!! Millsy said it like she said "something like that" but she actually said that verbatim! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
SFoster wrote:Eric's aunt Verna Myers is there!!! I am so excited!  I cannot wait!

Yay yes  the clip was so fast and i didn't pick her out. She was POTUS 44's (aka Barrack Obama's) classmate at Harvard Law. She might even know Rachel's dad as she is very politically active based on what I know of her Smiley

Yes, that's right! She gave a TED talk. You should watch it on youtube. Love her! You can freeze the video and see her. She is sitting between 2 of Eric's sisters.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Sorry, but there is no way Rachel chooses either Bryan or Peter. No way, Hosay! IMO laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:04 pm

I am feeling a bit sad for her... she must chose between Peter's comminment issues (breakup waiting to happen) and the mother in law from hell... and well Eric (who is so non factor it's sad... laugh out loud)

all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Eric is the only one there who is NOT non-factor, imo! He's the real deal! imo Mr. 100%! beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't see how this is similar to Chris, Becca and Whit. I'm sorry but Peter could have been all in and it wouldn't haven't changed anything, She was always going to pick Bryan. Her body language and actions during the show tells me that.

all imo

Hmmm, I really disagree with this.  I believe that IF Peter had told her everything she wanted to hear and used the "L" word or at least made the assurances that others have at this point; Peter would have wrapped it up and would have left the other guys in the dust.  I don't believe Bryan or anyone else would have stood a chance.  The only one standing in the way of Rachel choosing Peter was Peter.  JMO.

First I would like to say "keep hope alive ". From what I see Rachel never had eyes for Peter, he was one of the guys she liked and was trying to see if something could develop there but here comes Bryan, who changed her whole world. If Bryan wasn't there I do believe it could have been Eric but it wouldn't have been with the intensity like with Bryan. Unlike some that calling it lust, I believe it is "real love". JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 pm

The Hispanic mothers I have met are very protective of their kids, but once you are in they love you like that too.

If Rachel chose Bryan then she is okay with it. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Dessler wrote:Bryan's Mom......  what???

http://www.eonline.com/news/866589/hometown-homicide-bryan-s-mom-threatens-to-kill-rachel-on-the-bachelorette?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I thought Bryan's mom's comment was hilarious. Rachel's reaction had me cracking up.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo