SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by jashfan Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:30 pm

HEA wrote:bear with me as it is my first fan video

ps: I am not such a fan of Bryan BTW. I like him with Rachel but not cray cray about him and put him on a pedestal. I think he is a decent regular guy who fell in love with girl on this stupid show a la Ashley/JP.

I just love SC and play with vids laugh out loud

enjoy  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 2498057887

RachelBryan from HEA on Vimeo.

Very Nice clapping! love your video. #teamBrachel

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:52 pm

@jashfan thanks. not as good as yours but I tried laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Aria wrote:Bryan's fantasy suite date isn't tonight (either next week or finale night, as it hasn't been announced yet if there's a 1 hour episode before the MTA or not). But we do get to see Rachel stick up for her man to her family! Go Big Rach - get that practice in, since I think that Bryan's #1 cheerleader/defender is about to become your full-time job!
laugh out loud yes. And from the look of her recent interviews, I think she has already started to take that responsibility seriously. In that limo interview with the two ladies posted in SM thread, there's a certain demeanor about her when she's talking about Bryan's hometown. She was classy and kind about everyone's but she was very respectful when talking about his mom and she looked proud when she said she won his mom over and it's a great hometown.

And she mentioned that her family didn't have to be so hard on the guys. Goodness that had me nervous now. Hope they are not too tough on Bryan.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Aria wrote:Bryan's fantasy suite date isn't tonight (either next week or finale night, as it hasn't been announced yet if there's a 1 hour episode before the MTA or not). But we do get to see Rachel stick up for her man to her family! Go Big Rach - get that practice in, since I think that Bryan's #1 cheerleader/defender is about to become your full-time job!
Thank you!! I was getting so confused. Excited to watch tonight!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:21 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Great fan vids, everyone!  @HEA...you captured Bryan's swagger beautifully as he walked up to Rachel at the M&G!  That man carries himself so well!  

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 2498057887 bestbud!

and I hope I also capture this fall at first sight Rachel too neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 3806527698

Oh yes! The way she bats her eyelashes at him and melts every time he kisses her. "The one I like the most is...Bryan!" neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:28 pm

So Folks,
I'm about to be a puddle in the middle of a forum so just step over me but before I am..OMG, no more videos with great music - I can't take it! That Miami Heat is Hot. :fanningfan :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1105969562
As I recall, 37 is a phenomenal year for a man with swagger and outstanding "communication skills". That Fantasy Suite is the last frontier. Thank goodness there are no cameras. Hopefully no pictures on the walls. Adequate soundproofing. Instant smile remover for the morning after. Awards for outstanding performance in a soon to be serial drama. Consolation prizes for the biggest losers. Lots of Wisconsin cheese for all the whines at MTA.
An outstanding, sensitive, move the earth and then make it stand still proposal. I hate how this love story is making me wish my summer away but, at least my vacation is AFTER the FRC so, I can go in peace. :dancing peg: :dancing peg:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 pm

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 20214538_251526228691561_1443275862345515008_n
thebryanabasolo
There are three things I will ALWAYS be loyal to...1. My Woman 2. Family/friends 3. My barber
Been getting fresh cuts from my guy Glauber @larrysbarbershop
in Miami for 3 yrs straight now...dude is a Godsend! #freshcutsarelife #goodbarbersarehardtofind #oldschoolbarbershop #miami #305
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8fHkPjkyO/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:15 am

Don't know if it's been posted but I just got there and agree with Sharleen:
BRYAN'S 1-ON-1
Rachel takes Bryan on the man equivalent of Leslie H's Pretty Woman*date (Sean Lowe's season) and Jade's Cinderella date (Chris Soules' season), meaning he's given some serious swag and the show pretends Rachel is personally treating him. Amidst an onslaught of Breitling product placement, Bryan drops a cute comment...
neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 ?format=750w
You can really feel the Man Chats ramp up in Week 7. There are just so few guys left, and in-house tensions are never higher than they are this week, so the Man Chats begin to veer on the side of poop talking (this almost always happens). Case in point, we discover Dean may be the teensiest judgmental about Bryan's age and the city in which he lives as a single man at said age...
neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 ?format=750w
Urgh, I'm sorry, I really, really like Dean but you guys know I'm going to come to Bryan's defense here. Even if you think Bryan is too smooth or disingenuous, I have a problem with him being judged for being single in his late 30s, living in Miami. OF COURSE I am biased on this topic as my husband-to-be was a single man (albeit with one engagement and several long term girlfriends under his belt) in New York City until we met when he was 42. And I can get on board with the fact that maybe Bryan's age and status could be suspect in a smaller town (or even a good-sized city) where the traditional norm is to marry your college sweetheart and start a family by 30. (Hell, most of my high school friends in Ottawa, not a small town by any means, went this route.) But the truth is that a single man in his late 30s in a city like Miami is not an anomaly, nor does it make him a professional "sweet-talker" with malicious intent. Sure, he's probably good with women and has game, but in that case, good for him. That doesn't automatically mean he's not sincere with them. And for this to be coming from a 26-year old, who in all likelihood is less ready and likely to settle down, he just isn't one to judge.
Do I think there's a possibility that Bryan and Dean (and potentially Peter, based on this deleted scene? Thanks, Lily!) simply don't get along? Absolutely. But to me that's a separate criticism and conversation.
... and yet another Man Chat is forced ensues.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette13/episode7

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 am

BRYAN'S HOMETOWN
In Miami, right off the bat, Rachel almost seems to address the concerns so many viewers have voiced (including many of you in the comments): That Bryan seems too good to be true, too smooth, too charming...
What I love about her addressing this is that she's showing no one is more attuned to those concerns than she is and has been, and even with her skeptic nature she's been proven wrong. The way I see it, Rachel is easily the most pragmatic, realistic, almost cynical lead we've had in a long time (if not ever), in addition to being hyper perceptive and intelligent. I respect the counter arguments, but based on all these traits and what an obviously deeply confident person she is, I personally trust her to make good choices for herself when it comes to men.
Soon after meeting Bryan's family, his mother, Olga, gives a toast but I'm distracted by the fact that I'm 100% POSITIVE her glass is completely empty...
I do think Bryan's mother absolutely redeemed herself by the end of the Hometown (she really did seem sincere in wanting Bryan to find happiness with a partner, whether or not that partner is Rachel), but lines like the following always leave me scratching my head...
I get that this is likely a reference to the ex-girlfriend, and it was possibly taken out of context and made to sound focused towards Rachel, but context notwithstanding, the mother vs girlfriend stance is such a strange one to take, in my opinion. Apples and oranges! 
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette13/episode8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:57 am

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 DFiqyIeWAAARQhI
Kristen Baldwin‏@KristenGBaldwin
Uh-oh, #NeilLane — looks like @Breitling is trying to muscle in on your turf. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:00 am

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1145b367e383c33a36a4042484eb01d7
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-9-recap-somebodys-gotta-bend-020114157.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:06 am

Aw, that's sweet! Reminds me of their HTD departure where he was blowing her kiss from the driveway as she rode off. Cute! I expect a lot of these adorable moments from AFR onwards.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911