SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 am

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Rachel-and-Bryans-watches

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Rachel-thought-Bryan-was-a-douchebag

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Rachel-is-annoyed
Source: Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:23 am

Just Looking wrote:IMO, I just can't see it being anyone else than Bryan.
I was not able to see it being anyone else but Bryan for a long time already and we kinda know it's him!  Praying
jashfan wrote:I just checked out another bachelor board, and the level of Bryan hatred is so extreme . I am so grateful a board like this exist where i can post positive comments about persons in their fan forum and not have to worrying about being down-voted or ostracized for liking a contestant. cheerleader  lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 1f60a
Yes, last couple of weeks I've been having a lot of different problems and whenever I had time I was coming here, it was making all the difference in my life! I'm so grateful to everyone who supports Bryan.  bestbud!  
I really don't see all the bad things people are hating him for. What for can you hate a person so much? There were less likable contestants this season. no idea
And Bryan made this season very flavorful, passionate, interesting. He makes Rachel so happy and they both make me so happy! I love Bryan for that and it's very interesting and exciting for me keeping getting to know him while watching the show. It could be my most favorite season! yes
So thanks everybody again! cheerleader
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:58 am

It is so nice to see all of you happy in this thread.group hug heartbeat  What is so special with BBF is the respect and sleuthing that gives us the real story behind the edit. Fortunately this season that sleuthing has given this fan thread the ability to see through the edit and be delighted in the true Rachel and Bryan beautiful Love story. I appreciate that we have been a place of refuge for the Bryan fans! I am looking forward seeing Rachel and Bryan celebrating their love at the ATFR and to them being able to be out and about together IRL. Thanks to all of you for making this thread the positive place it is. bestbud! :claphands :claphands :claphands yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:01 am

One thing for sure **edited** Bryan kisses her with so much more passion, feeling and genuine love **edited**.  Just how I see it.  I'm definitely team Bryan now.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:09 am

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 am

Please remember in FAN forums we do not mention any other contestant. We discuss positive posts of the topic title only. TYIA

@Seabear
Good Post We have a spot for everyone here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:41 am

Fav moment from this week lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 2764

via GIPHY

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 am

sarahg wrote:Fav moment from this week lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 2764

via GIPHY
Thanks for this.
They just fit together naturally, without having to try hard. And I wonder what Bryan was whispering in Rachel's ear, by the way she was giggling. giggling

Bryan can really rock khaki pants.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Will Bryan's FSD be in two weeks?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Bryan looked nervous meeting the Lindsay family. I found that quite endearing!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Ahh the hug by the car is so cute!! He is so, so loving and affectionate with her and doesn't care what else is going on or who else is watching. I'm sure the family will come around, if they haven't already, when they see how great he is with and to her Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Thanks for the clips.
He bought her family yellow orchids. I love orchids!
I love when she said I though he was a d-bag. It just shows they can tease each other.
I also love when they walk away from her friends, he was holding her hand but she pulled his arm around her and they hugged... seeing hearts
I can't wait to see they are together in public.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911