SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Enough wrote:Could be the F1 is also from Syd and Matty can see her during the week. He did say he is back to work at his old job but maybe he can still take time off. He was on Are you paying attention. That will be filmed during weekday.
Oh for sure. That's been discussed as an option already. The problem I find is that even if so, the amount of SM activity by the possible F1s even during the week and how often Matty has been spotted during the weeks as well from what I have tracked I still don't see where he would be getting 3-4 days of seeing his F1 like past leads have (which include lead/F1 who also lived in the same city). So it's still odd to me...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Apologies for back to back post but does anyone else notice that Laura seems to be the only one who is consistently posting pics of her receiving a rose from Matty on her IG. I know I myself think she is F1 but honestly it really feels so OTT and like I am being hit over the head that Laura is F1. It's actually making me less invested if that makes any sense. Anyone else feel this way? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for back to back post but does anyone else notice that Laura seems to be the only one who is consistently posting pics of her receiving a rose from Matty on her IG. I know I myself think she is F1 but honestly it really feels so OTT and like I am being hit over the head that Laura is F1. It's actually making me less invested if that makes any sense. Anyone else feel this way? question

It is completely over the top and in your face. Either she has been free reign to be happy and showing it or the only other thing I can think of is she is not invested but portraying it to distract. I'm so confused by the glee in her comments and her liking everything that has to do with her winning and being the one for Matty. It's doing my head in. The only thing that makes me suspect she is F1 is that not many of the other girls comment on her posts nor does she to theres (although that's picking up).

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for back to back post but does anyone else notice that Laura seems to be the only one who is consistently posting pics of her receiving a rose from Matty on her IG. I know I myself think she is F1 but honestly it really feels so OTT and like I am being hit over the head that Laura is F1. It's actually making me less invested if that makes any sense. Anyone else feel this way? question

:yes: Going by SM i definitely think they are making Laura the red herring. IMO I would say she is not the F1. I swear if Elise gets back to back SDs and the F1 music then that will answer my questions and prove to me Elise is F1. JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:44 pm

The producers have more control over SM this year. I'd say the OTT pics are driven by them to push the obvious choice at this stage until Elise swoops in...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm

I'd love it if Laura was a red-herring. That would make it have some more suspense. Because as much as I've seen SM comments in past seasons about wanting something obvious, whenever it is obvious the SM comments are that it's boring and no suspense.

I think that's why the formula of having two viable F1s from early on work best. They especially work best if the F2 is seen as a viable F1 from early on but not as well liked as the F1 is. Sadly, past seasons they have made the formula where F2 is liked more than F1 by the end. This season it seems like there's only one viable F1 early on and well, it's just kind of flat feeling. That seems to be the overall sentiment I have seen via audiences on SM too.

And it's not like the obvious = fan fave love story. From what I can gather, especially in recent eps, Laura is the obvious story more than the fan fav love story (Snez imo is a F1 who was both, post Heather leaving).

I will be interested to see what happens after Elise gets her SD and how audiences respond. If she is F2 and is well liked and more than Laura then I think it will be another Richie season ending (same with Tara as F2, imo). The only way I can see it ending like Sam Wood's season if Laura is F1 is if the F2 is less liked and is someone like Elora.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 am

What I find quite interesting is that we see very little behind the scenes stuff on Laura's IG...most of her posts have been moments that we've seen on screen, or following on from these scenes (that stalkerish photo of them after she gets a rose at the CP stands out as one exception) whereas the other girls are posting unseen/unaired moments with Matty etc at CPs. Whether they don't want us to see too much, or really want to reinforce what we've seen on screen, it all feels way too structured to me! Suspect
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 am

Matty said the winner had to act sad, or something to that effect. If Laura is the winner, then IMO she isn't doing a very good job of acting sad.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:57 am

dolcimumma wrote:@AllAboutLove I think I read someone on these forums that Matty had said the F1 had to appear sad and the F2 happy.  Am I correct? So maybe that's why she is being OTT? Just a thought
@dolcimumma yes Matty said that in interview and it has been speculated that if Laura isn't F1 that she could be overcompensating and OTT for that reason. I am not sure though as I can see it being OTT F1 or red-herring. I guess once it's confirmed either way at the end it will be more clear which was which and if Matty was telling the truth. Although, Elise who is spoiled to be in F2 has been acting very happy so even she doesn't fit Matty's words of his F1 acting sad question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:58 am

I for one will be very disappointed with this season if Elise is F1. Simply because if she is i wish they showed us more of her. She has done hardly any PIs or ITMs or anything so i really do not know what her personality is like. I might be alone or in the minority here but i do see a love story with Matty and Laura. I also see this in Mattys BL towards Laura. So it will be interesting to see if this changes much when, and if Elise comes on the scene. AJMHO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

:yes: Going by SM i definitely think they are making Laura the red herring.  IMO I would say she is not the F1.  I swear if Elise gets back to back SDs and the F1 music then that will answer my questions and prove to me Elise is F1. JMO

Possible scenario: Elise gets a first date which is low key (wine/cheese, dancing in star top).  They have great banter but no kiss. Then Matty regrets not kissing her and gives her a second date back to back because he feels like they left things unfinished.  

Flowers, double decker bus, hockey (where we know from the BTS video there was an opportunity for them to kiss but they didn't) then hot tub, where, after a 2-episode buildup, they finally kiss.  That would DEFINITELY be a kiss worthy of F1 music, IMO.  

So considering we haven't heard the music yet, I think they could be saving it for Elise.  That said, even if she gets the riff, I still don't think she'll be F1.  Would love it but can't see it happening.  We may need to rename the music after this season.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:10 am

@Bobette.....ya speculation is a good one but Elise gets her first SD as the hockey / yacht date on Episode 10 per the episode guide. And that 's the OTT date IMO.

Getting another date on Epsiode 11, i have no idea what can top the yacht date...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy