SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:37 am

I'm really really struggling to believe that Laura only gets 1 SD. How on earth is it justifiable for the F1 to get an early date and SQT mid way through?

Time is always key and in previous seasons Tim and Sam W gave the first 2nd SD to their F1s and Richie gave the second 2nd SD to Alex after Olena who had a very simple first date and Alex got a very intimate (and gross) chocolate bath.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 am

brownravens wrote:I'm really really struggling to believe that Laura only gets 1 SD. How on earth is it justifiable for the F1 to get an early date and SQT mid way through?

Time is always key and in previous seasons Tim and Sam W gave the first 2nd SD to their F1s and Richie gave the second 2nd SD to Alex after Olena who had a very simple first date and Alex got a very intimate (and gross) chocolate bath.

IA! what is going on this season? i am starting to feel robbed from seeing a love story again Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 am

It could still be Laura that gets the Episode 11 second SD....it just seems weird that other girls would be upset if Laura gets that date since IMO they should be aware that Laura is the front runner....heck she has been on every GD...so struggling with why they would be upset with that but maybe they were...we will soon find out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 am

@mercieme I agree it could well be Laura on the episode 11 SD

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:37 am

There could also be more than 1 SD in an episode or 2 as well.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:39 am

Storybook wrote:Matty said the winner had to act sad, or something to that effect. If Laura is the winner, then IMO she isn't doing a very good job of acting sad.
Elise could be perceived as acting "sad", lying low hanging out with family in Adelaide

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:44 am

I just hope Elora isn't F1. There's something about her that I'm not warming to. Very sensual but ?? JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 am

I feel like this year there have been less paps of them compared to previous years. The only ones papped have been Laura and Tara, yes?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:19 am

spangler wrote:I feel like this year there have been less paps of them compared to previous years. The only ones papped have been Laura and Tara, yes?

Some of Simone and lots of Leah too.  But of the girls left, mostly Laura from what I've seen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:00 am

As the song says "it's in his kiss" and if I was anyone else other than Laura, I'd be asking "why didn't you kiss me like that". Maybe I'm too much of a romantic but for me so far, that's the most telling.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:11 am

@Just Looking I dunno I remember of Bach NZ season 1 the lead had very sexy (and a lot of) kisses with his F2 versus F1. But Sam W had amazing kisses with Snez so it depends on the lead/season IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 pm

I also think Matty was rooting for Laura a lot at the daycare center and afterwards....he was so so supportive and encouraging, very invested in how that all turned out, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy