SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 pm

some Questions - I can't remember but do the leads usually have interviews/promos mid way through the season?? if they don't maybe they are pushing Laura now because as u say @AllAboutLove the elise train is about to get under way and we need to have in our heads Laura is fave to win but really once Elise gets going we are going to start seeing the "Matty J is falling hard for Elise"(to quote DT article) and it will be so obvious?????? scratch will we or won't we hear that f1 music tonight or tomorrow night? that is the other question Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Matty is giving too much info on his radio chat this morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4814610/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-Johnson-hints-s-endowed.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:37 pm

I am confused about why Matty isn't chomping at the bit to give Laura a second 1-on-1, I know they had episode 7 sqt but it doesn't sound like it was a whole day and night. Based on IG comments between Lisa and Elise a lot of time was spent at the childcare place. I'm most surprised that Elora got the day and overnight - even if there's no sex surely you would try and maximise the time with F1.

That's the something that isn't adding up with the Laura/F1 train for me. It was totally obvious that Tim and Sam W (even Sam F and GL) wanted to spend the next possible chunk of time with their F1s. Even Richie gave Alex the 2nd SD after Olena who got a quickie SD (like Matty).

Tara gets 2 SDs and 1 SQT so I will be shocked if Laura gets less time than her.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 am

Enough wrote:Matty is giving too much info on his radio chat this morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4814610/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-Johnson-hints-s-endowed.html

Ooh, interesting that he says he "kissed six girls on the show".

So far, he's only kissed five, right?

Laura, Cobie, Tara, Elora, Florence.

So the sixth must be Elise. That means no kiss with Lisa?

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 am

Skeppy wrote:
Enough wrote:Matty is giving too much info on his radio chat this morning.

Ooh, interesting that he says he "kissed six girls on the show".

So far, he's only kissed five, right?

Laura, Cobie, Tara, Elora, Florence.

So the sixth must be Elise. That means no kiss with Lisa?

Correct me if I'm wrong!
:yes: I definitely don't see him and Lisa kissing. Per Jen, if she is to be believed, Lisa saw Matty as her brother laugh out loud Even if not that way, I definitely haven't seen Lisa into Matty at all and she friendzoned him on their date imo.

Elise for sure has to be the other person Matty kissed. So to me that's the F6 right there Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 4256136633 JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:29 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/cat-and-amos/amos-cat-angus-chat-with-the-bachelors-matty-j

Not sure if this will work but if you listen to this interview they ask Matty about his SHV. One location apparently was so remote that they couldn't work there phones etc so any idea when Matty and his f1 was of social media for a bit Hugesmile

Before the media rounds, most definitely he had SHVs that were easier to track. But after the media rounds during premier week especially after his 3 days stint in Adelaide (said he was there for media rounds, yeah I buy that Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2498057887 ) it became harder to track...jmho.
@LeapofFaith @mercieme replying here.

Called it about remote location!! I said there's no way that Matty would be having SHVs in the same city even if his F1 lives in the same city. G and Lee had the most remote SHVs and their internet/phones didn't work. Same for Sam and Snez. Sounds like Matty and his F1 have had the same thing.

Now just to sleuth when Matty was off SM and when potential F1 was as well. AFAIK, Laura has been on SM a ton since before the season started and during the season. Elise has been in Adelaide supposedly and MIA from paps and as @mercieme noted, Matty there too for some media at the beginning of the season....(even posing with some of Elise's media friends  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 4256136633)

I wonder if there is a SHV this week/weekend :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/cat-and-amos/amos-cat-angus-chat-with-the-bachelors-matty-j

Not sure if this will work but if you listen to this interview they ask Matty about his SHV. One location apparently was so remote that they couldn't work there phones etc so any idea when Matty and his f1 was of social media for a bit Hugesmile

Before the media rounds, most definitely he had SHVs that were easier to track. But after the media rounds during premier week especially after his 3 days stint in Adelaide (said he was there for media rounds, yeah I buy that Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2498057887 ) it became harder to track...jmho.
@LeapofFaith @mercieme replying here.

Called it about remote location!! I said there's no way that Matty would be having SHVs in the same city even if his F1 lives in the same city. G and Lee had the most remote SHVs and their internet/phones didn't work. Same for Sam and Snez. Sounds like Matty and his F1 have had the same thing.

Now just to sleuth when Matty was off SM and when potential F1 was as well. AFAIK, Laura has been on SM a ton since before the season started and during the season. Elise has been in Adelaide supposedly and MIA from paps and as @mercieme noted, Matty there too for some media at the beginning of the season....(even posing with some of Elise's media friends  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 4256136633)

I wonder if there is a SHV this week/weekend :detective

Wasn't Elise one of the last girls to post her first post about the Bachelor on her Instagram compared to the others? It was 1-2 days after everyone elseif I can recall correctly. Might need to double check that though.

Edit: just checked and Elise posted her first post on 26 July same as the others so there goes that theory

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:17 am

@BlueJeans But the post before that was February. Were the other girls active before Elise on SM

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:10 am

dolcimumma wrote:@BlueJeans But the post before that was February. Were  the other girls active before Elise on SM

Because this is more interesting than doing my work Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2498057887

Date of instagram posts before first Bachie post:

Elise: 5 Feb
Florence: 10 Feb
Elora: 20 Feb
Cobie: 23 Feb
Tara: 25 Feb
Lisa: 26 Feb
Laura: 26 July... she deleted all her posts so her earliest is 5 July. An obvious outlier...

Nobody has posted anything except for Laura after filming so it's hard to tell.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:33 am

@BlueJeans thanks! I thought people were saying others were active in SM in May etc? Or is that FB?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:43 am

dolcimumma wrote:@BlueJeans thanks! I thought people were saying others were active in SM in May etc? Or is that FB?

For post-filming activity, this list collated by @AllAboutLove on the no discussion thread may help  yes

AllAboutLove wrote:F7 and their earliest known SM activity (will update if anything new sleuthed)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 20-27: Elise
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:57 am

I still think Cobie may be F5/F6 and leave before HTDs and Lisa before Cobie. Not that it matters either way since I don't see either one in F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy