SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see Tara in F2 per her SM activity which was pre-FRC. If she was in F2 with Elise, I think it would be a split audience. I've already seen lots of comments on SM of people who like Tara and now Elise and both of them their faves and if Tara doesn't take it out then hoping for Elise.

But wasn`t Alex also active on SM during the filming?! Wasn`t that one of the reasons why we dismissed her being F1?!

And are we sure that the Final Rose Ceremony was on May 19th and not let`s say May 18th?! IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:23 pm

It's all very confusing for me. There are 5 out of 7 girls who could still potentially be F1 - Laura, Tara, Elise, Cobie and Elora. Even though sleuthing has come up with some scenarios, IMO these 5 are still strong contenders for Matty's heart, especially as Cobie and Tara seem to have 2nd SD coming up. I think Tara is fun but IMO she seems a bit too down to earth for Matty. If I had to pick my F1 it would be Elise or Laura and I think Elise matches Matty the best. But of course, I don't know them personally so just my observations.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:24 pm

@natik I think one of her friends posted a pic of her saying she's back and that's a bit more conclusive than a few SM likes IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 pm

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see Tara in F2 per her SM activity which was pre-FRC. If she was in F2 with Elise, I think it would be a split audience. I've already seen lots of comments on SM of people who like Tara and now Elise and both of them their faves and if Tara doesn't take it out then hoping for Elise.

But wasn`t Alex also active on SM during the filming?! Wasn`t that one of the reasons why we dismissed her being F1?!

And are we sure that the Final Rose Ceremony was on May 19th and not let`s say May 18th?! IMO
Yes, Alex had her numbers change in her IG activity but I don't recall her changing her profile pic the way Tara did May 15/16? (@Sundy do you recall Alex's SM activity). It's possible someone else did it for Tara but I am not sure.

Yes, it's been speculated that the FRC could have been a day or two around May 19. No way to know for sure but details are all posted for what has been sleuthed in the Filming No Discussion thread  for what's been sleuthed so far which may help
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 pm

mercieme wrote:@brownravens....I am not flabbergasted because SCs are the closest thing to facts when we sleuth and it is what is for now IMO. Also there were things that Jen said in mags about Laura. Sure she picked Laura as F1 but Jen said that Laura told them things in the house about not wanting to have kids and this was printed in the last couple of weeks (@leapoffaith has the specifics). After that report, I wonder similar to what Lisa said if that got back to Matty. I know Jen has her issues but it seems from Jen's post show interviews that Lisa actually said she saw Matty as a brother and it was caught on tape. Regardless I still expect the Matty / Laura story to pick back up in Episode 13 during the mini dates. I think a lot went on BTS that are part of the story that we are not being shown IMO. This is why I wish for a women tell all so we can get the missing links but I am not that will happen laugh out loud

@mercieme remember though that Matty and Laura talked about kids on their single date after the GD with the kids at the childcare centre (on the riverboat) and Laura said she does want kids 100% but not straight away, maybe in 5-6 years, and Marty's response to that which was very positive, so they well and truly covered that convo together so I don't think anything Jen said about Laura and kids would have made a difference to Matty given this? As you say though, so much happens BTS that we don't see, and IA that we'll see a circle back to Laura in coming eps, but had to divert to build the Elise story (can we not have F2 heartbreak central again??!!) question

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:

Yes, Alex had her numbers change in her IG activity but I don't recall her changing her profile pic the way Tara did May 15/16? (@Sundy do you recall Alex's SM activity). It's possible someone else did it for Tara but I am not sure.

Yes, it's been speculated that the FRC could have been a day or two around May 19. No way to know for sure but details are all posted for what has been sleuthed in the Filming No Discussion thread  for what's been sleuthed so far which may help
Argh. I'm doing my best to forget that season. I do remember. She was definitely more active than Nikki
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 am

But also Elise has been going through a major change - moving from Perth to Sydney via Adelaide plus starting a new job. Either way it makes sense that she on SM a lot less IMO.

Also why isn't the fact that she's moved to Sydney a huge deal? It's where Matty lives after all. There's been no sensation DM headlines calling it a spoiler or anything. But I find it supremely weird that she chosen to move especially if she's F2 to the same city as her ex.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:52 am

All right, multiple odds in a day! New movement. Elise has now lowered to 3.25, and laura has gone from 1.30 to 1.33 (the first every increase in odds for Laura according to my notes)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 25081711
source: Sportsbet

Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $16.5)
Lisa max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $700)
Elise max bet $55 (max loss for sportsbet = $151.25)
Tara max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $300)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 am

@Sundy yeah I am trying to forget that season too. But here we are again with a likely Nikki 3.0 imo dizzy hmmm

@SugarAndSpice thank you so much for doing all that with the odds. It takes a lot of work so thank you yes

Laura still with the favorite to win odds so like Lee. The change in Elise shows me the editing is working and viewers are buying into Elise now as a possible F1 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:

Wasn't there a pic on someone's IG of them and Tara, indicating she was back before FRC?

ETA: Found it.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 KSesU4q

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:30 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Maybe Tara is getting set up for the next bachette role?

Yes please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:51 am

brownravens wrote:But also Elise has been going through a major change - moving from Perth to Sydney via Adelaide plus starting a new job. Either way it makes sense that she on SM a lot less IMO.

Also why isn't the fact that she's moved to Sydney a huge deal? It's where Matty lives after all. There's been no sensation DM headlines calling it a spoiler or anything. But I find it supremely weird that she chosen to move especially if she's F2 to the same city as her ex.

Absolutely what I was thinking. Why would someone heartbroken by a guy living in Sydney then turn around and move to Sydney? Wouldn't you just want to go back to your current life for a while rather than up and move?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy