SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 am

The Australian version of this franchise is determined to make me perpetually sad! First Nikki and then Matty and now likely Elise (in a cruel twist of fate: not chosen by my previously rejected fave Matty) no no no no no no
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 am

lightredemption wrote:The Australian version of this franchise is determined to make me perpetually sad! First Nikki and then Matty and now likely Elise (in a cruel twist of fate: not chosen by my previously rected fave Matty) no no no no no no
I know, however I do think that Georgia chose Lee as the right person for her. Not sure about Richie though as I don't be!have that Nikki would have been right for Richie. I'm really trying to just focus on the success stories of Tim/Anna, Sam/Snezana and Georgia/Lee. Hopefully Matty will be one too but we'll have to wait and see - alot can happen in the next few weeks

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:06 pm

I`m kinda questioning Laura`s and Tara`s positions. It looks to me like Laura is more a F3 than F2 and Tara the F2. I mean Tara had the most one on one time with Matty. And to me it looks like Tara is not seriously invested in Matty. So maybe Matty took Tara to the finale as his F2? IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:11 pm

natik wrote:I`m kinda questioning Laura`s and Tara`s positions. It looks to me like Laura is more a F3 than F2 and Tara the F2. I mean Tara had the most one on one time with Matty. And to me it looks like Tara is not seriously invested in Matty. So maybe Matty took Tara to the finale as his F2? IMO
j
Does that mean Cobie or Flo could be f1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:15 pm

@Just Looking...more time does not alway imply F1......AAL posted somewhere here that Sarah on Sam W's season actually had 3 SDs and Snez the F1 only had 2 SDs.

I just rely on the SCs to eventually tell the story of where these girls all landed.

Cobie was home by May 9th from sluething in her thread so she didn't make F3 IMO.

I have to double check Flo because we have SCs that place her with an HTD IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:17 pm

mercieme wrote:@Just Looking...more time does not alway imply F1......AAL posted somewhere here that Sarah on Sam W's season actually had 3 SDs and Snez the F1 only had 2 SDs.

I just rely on the SCs to eventually tell the story of where these girls all landed.

Cobie was home by May 9th from sluething in her thread so she didn't make F3 IMO.

It looks to me like the producers are pushing Tara with all that extra time to the F2 position by making the viewers believe that she could be the F1. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:20 pm

@natik.....I sure hope Elise does not go against Tara in the F2....Tara is so popular now...it will be crazy town on SM. But as you are saying this I am going to go double check that SC of the girl on the beach again, she is wearing a purple bottom that looks like shorts just to make sure it's not a sarong. I know that Tara likes to cover her bottom swimmers with a sarong from the BTS swimming suit pics we have seen from the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Just Looking...more time does not alway imply F1......AAL posted somewhere here that Sarah on Sam W's season actually had 3 SDs and Snez the F1 only had 2 SDs.

It looks to me like the producers are pushing Tara with all that extra time to the F2 position by making the viewers believe that she could be the F1. IMO

Maybe Tara is getting set up for the next bachette role?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:43 pm

mercieme wrote:@natik.....I sure hope Elise does not go against Tara in the F2....Tara is so popular now...it will be crazy town on SM.

You are right but it fits the pattern Tara would be the Nikki of this season only the backlash could be dimmed if they are managing to show the viewers a proper Elise/Matty love story.IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't see Tara in F2 per her SM activity which was pre-FRC. If she was in F2 with Elise, I think it would be a split audience. I've already seen lots of comments on SM of people who like Tara and now Elise and both of them their faves and if Tara doesn't take it out then hoping for Elise. Positive comments for Elise are that she is the most genuine and even comments about not knowing who she was before this week but now she is their favorite and will be gutted if she doesn't take out the win.

The only backlash I see happening is if either Tara or Elise are in F2 with Laura and Laura is F1. I just have a feeling that the backlash will be worse than last year sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Am I the only who's flabbergasted that Laura potentially has only 1 SD? I'm reserving judgement on this 100% until next week but it would shock me if she only has 1 SD in episode 3. That's so early and surely if Matty wants to pick her in the end he wants to spend time with her now! I mean Alex had the WR and therefore a tonne of CP time but Richie still gave her an early 2nd SD.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:10 pm

@brownravens....I am not flabbergasted because SCs are the closest thing to facts when we sleuth and it is what is for now IMO. Also there were things that Jen said in mags about Laura. Sure she picked Laura as F1 but Jen said that Laura told them things in the house about not wanting to have kids and this was printed in the last couple of weeks (@leapoffaith has the specifics). After that report, I wonder similar to what Lisa said if that got back to Matty. I know Jen has her issues but it seems from Jen's post show interviews that Lisa actually said she saw Matty as a brother and it was caught on tape. Regardless I still expect the Matty / Laura story to pick back up in Episode 13 during the mini dates. I think a lot went on BTS that are part of the story that we are not being shown IMO. This is why I wish for a women tell all so we can get the missing links but I am not that will happen laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy