SELECT CONTENT

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:53 am

@Bobette that's what I thought too. Kind of creepy vibes and stalkerish. Then again half-billion-heir goes on show for a celebrity he's had a crush on so who knows. Hopefully a fake account  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:40 am

I actually quite like him. Here's an interesting article from The Daily Telegraph about his time on "Filthy rich and homeless" and what he learned from his experience living on the streets for 10 days.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/wentworth-courier/millionaire-pub-owner-stuart-laundy-tells-how-living-on-the-street-changed-his-life/news-story/7a70fc0fe1e027a5c3067bf214b9186c

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:16 am

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/is-bachelorette-sophie-monks-favourite-stu-laundys-ex-wife-set-for-tv-too/ar-AAsorlS?li=AAabC8j&ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if this is a fake IG account or another account Stu has created so it's public. Seems off to me?  scratch

https://www.instagram.com/stulaundy44/

Yeah that feels weird and wrong and the comments are bizarre.  Not genuine IMO.  It's almost... stalkerish?

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 ZLaZOnQ

@AllAboutLove Looky here, DM are so desperate for material they have written an article about this (fake?) IG account.  Also, that creepy "I wish" post I screenshotted above has been deleted.  Why are DM grasping at any information related to Stu? question

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4920124/Stu-Laundy-hints-Bachelorette-debut.html

And it appears that Stu Laundy, 44, may finally be making his debut as a series 'intruder', after resuming social media activity recently.
In a telling sign he's set to appear soon, Stu, who has a private Instagram account, last week set up a secondary public account.

ETA: I'm really not convinced that's a real account.  The only contestants I can see following him are Jimmy, Ryan and Jourdan. The media are going nuts though - several stories analysing his pics and anticipating his appearance e.g.  Here and Here.  Bizarre amount of pre-show publicity for an intruder.

However NONE of them have mentioned the post above where 'Stu' replied "I wish" to the suggestion that Sophie is his girlfriend. Either they're all very slow off the mark and missed it or they're not allowed to post it because it might be considered too much of a spoiler (i.e. implying he doesn't win).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm

@Bobette I think for sure that the account is Stu's account since he is following his closest friends on that account so definitely looks like his account.

I also noticed he deleted those pics he had of Sophie. The one pic he had of Sophie in a magazine is super creepy to me Suspect   

As for Daily Mail, all I can say is  hi to DM since they obviously have been reading my posts and writing about them (the one with Stu and the one about Luke's biz IG account and quoting himself) and are choosing not to mention that "I wish" comment by Stu (imo to keep the doubt going either way)

I honestly don't know what to think about Stu. Sadly I am not invested at all anymore and think the whole thing is a set up. Bleh

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Agreed AAL if this turns out to be Stu as F1 the Aussie franchise is ruined. Dead. Done and dusted. I may as well watch a sitcom
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Well if that account is really him then all I can say is Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 318829699 Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4103285151 That is suuuupppeeerr creepy IMO and I agree, DM choosing NOT to publish the "I wish" comment makes me convinced they're under instructions to make Stu look good, and like a contender for F1.  Getting some nice little kickbacks there are you, DM???

Also I notice only Ryan, James and Jourdan are following him which makes me think he was NOT well liked in the house and if so I am not surprised.  The guys are not going to take kindly to a millionaire intruder swooping in to compete for their girl, IMO.  I also suspect the Australian public are not going to warm to him either.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 pm

@Sundy yeah it's a pity really. The show has definitely changed this year and not in an good way at all imo. It just feels so fake to me. More fake imo than the US shows and that's saying something.  hmmm

Regarding the @stulaundy44 account... 

I  just checked again and imo it definitely is his account...not just because he is following his closest friends but because he is following his private account from his public one which means Stu himself would have had to accept that follow. 

So for sure imo based on that it is Stu's public account and he posted those weird posts of Sophie and made those comments...  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:47 am

Regarding the @stulaundy44 IG account, has he removed the two stalker posts, I can't see them anymore? IMO his b'ette handlers probably weren't happy with the posts and told him to remove them... could be another sign he is F1. I'm sure TPTB wouldn't want the F1 to look like a creepy stalker!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:07 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelorette-stu-laundy-confirms-he-is-still-married-as-he-fights-for-sophie-monks-heart/news-story/8f0669d46eb7a2d210acf3527ec14bfb

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:04 am

AEF wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelorette-stu-laundy-confirms-he-is-still-married-as-he-fights-for-sophie-monks-heart/news-story/8f0669d46eb7a2d210acf3527ec14bfb

Where is the facepalm emoji!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:20 am

Wonder why it's being leaked now?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
SugarAndSpice
Katiebelle
Hooked
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Skeppy
mercieme
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters