SELECT CONTENT

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:53 am

This will confirm that Stu cant be F1. Maybe the leak is to kill the rumour about Stu being F1

Enough

Back to top Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:05 am

Why would him still finalising his divorce rule him out as F1? He's obviously single since he's thrown his hat in the ring for Sophie's heart.

I'm confused.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:31 am

Sundy wrote:
AEF wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelorette-stu-laundy-confirms-he-is-still-married-as-he-fights-for-sophie-monks-heart/news-story/8f0669d46eb7a2d210acf3527ec14bfb

Where is the facepalm emoji!!!

Enough wrote:This will confirm that Stu cant be F1. Maybe the leak is to kill the rumour about Stu being F1

The Daily Tele were the ones who started the rumour about Stu being on the show and DM have constantly implied he's F1 even in unrelated stories like this one about Sophie going overseas.  Despite this massive amount of publicity I have seen ZERO hard evidence.  The best they've come up with a "source" said "if they got together, they'd be good". In fact, we have ourselves uncovered what is IMO much stronger evidence of him NOT being F1, with the creepy "I wish" comment I posted upthread.  

AND YET NO ONE HAS PUBLISHED A STORY ABOUT THAT.  Because, IMO, they are pushing a different narrative for Stu.

For the Daily Tele to now be "outing" him for still being married, and implying he is not over his ex (and Daily Mail swiftly following suit, with a copycat story) I am more sure than ever that Stu was always intended to be the contrast to the real F1 - the "Publican Playboy" who symbolises the kind of guy Sophie has dated in the past, and the exact type she says she no longer wants.  I wouldn't be surprised if Stu did a deal with TPTB to be the "fall guy" in exchange for raising his profile and getting free publicity.

At this point, with Stu about to appear, the audience (or at least, those who read the gossip as well as watch the show) has already been set up to think Stu will be F1, but IMO nobody will want him to be.  I am expecting him to come across as smarmy and smug - about his money, and about his prior association with Sophie.  I think he's been put it to rock the boat - both with the guys who IMO will see him as a massive threat, and with the audience who IMO will be yelling at their TVs "NO SOPHIE DON'T DO IT!"

I know we've had the spoiler that Stu gets to F2 but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes at F3.  I think James is a more likely F2 because he's such a sweetheart but Sophie may let Jimmy go at F3 to be kind (or TPTB may want him to go at F3 if he's a potential Bach '18 Lead) leaving Stu as a default F2.  I personally cannot see any way that Stu can be F1.  IMO the audience wouldn't be happy, her family wouldn't be happy, and it would not at ALL fit the narrative of Sophie looking for a "decent/normal bloke".

It should be noted that The Daily Telegraph is owned by the same media corporation that owns Channel 10.  The stories they are feeding us IMO are designed to manipulate the audience and propel a prewritten storyline.  IMO, just like Matty/Laura, they knew it would be obvious no-one could compete with Luke in Sophie's affections and so had to start the rumour that there was a potential alternate F1 contender (ala Elise) to prevent people turning off after episode 3 because the result would have been so obvious.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:20 am

OK I will go on the record with this...

I have very good friends who are also very good friends with Stu Laundy. I have met him once briefly at an event a couple of years back.

I would be shocked if he gets portrayed as a villain. From all accounts he is lovely. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up F1.

Having said that... I don't actually have the foggiest idea if he wins or not and neither do my friends... although they say they wouldn't be shocked if he wins either.

So there you go. Make of that what you will :-)

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:01 am

I've just watched "Filthy Rich to Homeless" and I can so see Stu and Sophie together. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:33 am

IMO whether Stu is F1 or not, the Show needs more believable F1 contenders so Stu who it would seem goes far will most likely have a relatively, good edit. From all that I have read he seems like a good guy and it appears since Filthy, Rich has tried to navigate his life on a more meaningful path. At the very least, his appearance is going to lift the interesting guy viewing stakes.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:05 am

I haven't watched Filthy Rich but if Stu really is "a good guy", IMO he should really should find a better way to describe himself than as a "Publican Playboy" (that's literally how he refers to himself, according to multiple media reports like this one).  I don't know many women who'd put "alcohol-pushing womaniser" at the top of their wishlist when looking for a potential partner.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:15 am

Bobette wrote:I haven't watched Filthy Rich but if Stu really is "a good guy", IMO he should really should find a better way to describe himself than as a "Publican Playboy" (that's literally how he refers to himself, according to multiple media reports like this one).  I don't know many women who'd put "alcohol-pushing womaniser" at the top of their wishlist when looking for a potential partner.  JMO

He's a typical aussie 'bloke' who happens to be rich by all accounts. Personally, I think he and Sophie will hit it off. I am waiting to see how he is edited. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:30 am

ANOTHER article by Daily Mail claiming Stu wins:

They STILL have NO actual evidence and are trotting out that same quote from a "source" saying practically nothing:
'If they do get together they will be really good,' the insider revealed. 'They're both really good, funny people.'

"If they do get together" - IF!  That proves nothing, IMO!

Whether he's F1 or not, Daily Mail really have some explaining to do to justify the massive amount of Stu F1 propoganda, IMO.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 am

I think if Stu is edited as a 'typical Aussie bloke' then it's game on.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:26 am

AEF wrote:I think if Stu is edited as a 'typical Aussie bloke' then it's game on.

In the preview he's shown getting off the helicopter wearing a suit and holding a bottle of champagne.  IMO he's not going to be given an typical Aussie bloke edit.  IMO his edit will be: "rich guy who knew Sophie pre-show and has an unfair advantage"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:58 am

Is it only Stu that gets out of the helicopter? I am waiting to see what Stu's edit is as I think you could develop a credible story based on facts - hard working Aussies made good, business out West, likeability, on a journey to do good now after failed marriage etc. I think if his edit is anything along these lines, he is a serious F1 contender.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
SugarAndSpice
Katiebelle
Hooked
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Skeppy
mercieme
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters