SELECT CONTENT

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 am

AEF wrote:Is it only Stu that gets out of the helicopter? I am waiting to see what Stu's edit is as I think you could develop a credible story based on facts - hard working Aussies made good, business out West, likeability, on a journey to do good now after failed marriage etc. I think if his edit is anything along these lines, he is a serious F1 contender.  

TPTB wouldn't let a few pesky "facts" get in the way of a good edit!  laugh out loud IMO Stu's edit will be based around one word: Threat.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:52 am

Is it Stu's brother Craig on Q&A right now?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 am

AEF wrote:Is it Stu's brother Craig on Q&A right now?

Yes. Smiley

I really don't think Stu is after fame. He's not the type

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Just Looking wrote:I've just watched "Filthy Rich to Homeless" and I can so see Stu and Sophie together.  JMO

OK so I watched Filthy Rich last night to get more of an idea about Stu outside the Bach bubble.  He definitely seems like a smart, decent guy, but I stand by my opinion that he's not a "normal bloke" and not what Sophie says she's looking for.  

For example: When introducing himself Stu referred to himself as a "boys boy" who likes to party.  He wasn't speaking in the past tense. Also, he said he couldn't remember the last time he washed his own clothes and has never made his own bed.  

While you could make the argument that Sophie is also wealthy, IMO there is a difference between living a normal childhood and then making it big, vs being born into a rich family.  IMO Stu is not a "regular guy" and I still can't see him as F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Well this is creepy if true.

'He has been obsessed with Sophie for years!' Millionaire pub mogul and rumoured Bachelorette winner Stu Laundy 'GHOSTED Channel Nine journalist he was dating to pursue Monk on the show'

The Bachelorette 'intruder' and rumoured winner will finally be introduced on Wednesday night's episode of The Bachelorette.

And it appears millionaire pub mogul Stu Laundy has long had his sights set on the gorgeous Sophie Monk.

An inside source close to the 44-year-old told The Daily Telegraph: 'He has been obsessed with Sophie for years!'

It was previously revealed Stu had attempted to set up a date with the famous blonde on his super yacht last year, but it fell through.

Stu is believed to have jumped at the opportunity to woo Sophie, with the unknown informant claiming he abruptly stopped dating Channel Nine presenter Samantha Heathwood to make it work.

Samantha was 'casually dating' the hunk before he reportedly ghosted her, leaving her baffled - particularly when she later learned of his involvement with the show.

'He went silent on her, then the next thing he was on the show,' the friend said.

Source

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 318829699
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:56 am

Daily Mail are really annoying me with all these Stu F1 Stories.

Comments such as this:

He's widely believed to win Sophie Monk's heart on The Bachelorette.

Source

...are completely unfounded!

IMO Stu is NOT widely believed to win - in fact the regular viewer on the street wouldn't even know who he is since he's NOT EVEN ON THE SHOW YET. He is only "rumoured" to be the winner because DM is spreading the rumours.

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2292733854

IMO, Daily Mail are either on Stu's payroll - providing him with some kind of personal profile enhancement service - or they are in TPTB's pocket, setting Stu up as a rival to Luke when IMO he's not going to be anything of the sort.

Daily Mail, kindly provide some kind of PROOF that Stu wins, or shut the hell up about it. TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:27 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 am

That music!! Where have I heard it before? It's super romantic music and has been used in prior seasons  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That music!! Where have I heard it before? It's super romantic music and has been used in prior seasons  question

It has definitely been used before - red carpet arrivals maybe?

ETA:  @AllAboutLove, I think it was Sasha's red carpet arrival, Season 1.  If not the same then very similar - I just rewatched it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That music!! Where have I heard it before? It's super romantic music and has been used in prior seasons  question

It has definitely been used before - red carpet arrivals maybe?

ETA:  @AllAboutLove, I think it was Sasha's red carpet arrival, Season 1.  If not the same then very similar - I just rewatched it.
clapping!   Spot on! It's definitely Sasha's red carpet arrival music - I just watched Sasha's arrival on SamF's season and Sash had that exact same music and also did VO just like Stu did (which I think was done later on). In fact, Stu's whole music and VO to me he sounds almost like Sash did Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:27 pm

This sounds messy.  no no

A free man? The Bachelorette intruder Stu Laundy has terse exchange with his WIFE and walks away with paper... amid reports the millionaire has won Sophie Monk's heart

He's the millionaire pub heir, who's tipped to win The Bachelorette.

And, despite still being legally married, it looks like Stu Laundy might be making arrangements to become a free man for Sophie Monk.

The 44-year-old looked to be having a terse exchange with his ex-wife Rachel on Sunday before walking away with a piece of paper.

Stu, who entered the Bachelorette as an intruder on Wednesday, was dropping his children off at the house after enjoying an afternoon out with his daughters.

According to the publication up until recently, the 'party boy' was 'desperate to repair his relationship' with wife Rachel, after she initiated the split in 2013.

Stu is set to make his appearance on Ten's The Bachelorette on Wednesday and as viewers continue to speculate who will win Sophie's heart, an insider claims Stu has already won the blonde over.

The source also revealed that it makes sense for Stu to try to find love on a reality show, given his penchant for 'being in the spotlight', having already starred in the SBS show Filthy Rich And Homeless earlier this year.

'He likes people to know who he is, but he is a great guy,' the source told the publication.

It was also speculated by the publication that Stu's ex-wife Rachel has made the shortlist to star in season two of The Real Housewives of Sydney.

Source

ETA: Daily Mail have done a ninja edit and quickly changed the title to this:

The Bachelorette 'winner' Stu Laundy appears to have terse exchange with his WIFE and walks away with paper... amid reports the millionaire has won Sophie Monk's heart

Interesting. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Bobette wrote:This sounds messy.  no no

A free man? The Bachelorette intruder Stu Laundy has terse exchange with his WIFE and walks away with paper... amid reports the millionaire has won Sophie Monk's heart

He's the millionaire pub heir, who's tipped to win The Bachelorette.

And, despite still being legally married, it looks like Stu Laundy might be making arrangements to become a free man for Sophie Monk.

The 44-year-old looked to be having a terse exchange with his ex-wife Rachel on Sunday before walking away with a piece of paper.

Stu, who entered the Bachelorette as an intruder on Wednesday, was dropping his children off at the house after enjoying an afternoon out with his daughters.

According to the publication up until recently, the 'party boy' was 'desperate to repair his relationship' with wife Rachel, after she initiated the split in 2013.

Stu is set to make his appearance on Ten's The Bachelorette on Wednesday and as viewers continue to speculate who will win Sophie's heart, an insider claims Stu has already won the blonde over.

The source also revealed that it makes sense for Stu to try to find love on a reality show, given his penchant for 'being in the spotlight', having already starred in the SBS show Filthy Rich And Homeless earlier this year.

'He likes people to know who he is, but he is a great guy,' the source told the publication.

It was also speculated by the publication that Stu's ex-wife Rachel has made the shortlist to star in season two of The Real Housewives of Sydney.

Source

ETA:  Daily Mail have done a ninja edit and quickly changed the title to this:

The Bachelorette 'winner' Stu Laundy appears to have terse exchange with his WIFE and walks away with paper... amid reports the millionaire has won Sophie Monk's heart

Interesting. Suspect

Gotta love Daily Mail laugh out loud. He has his head down because he's opening the gate and she looks pissed because she's spotted the camera! No idea about the papers but it certainly doesn't look anything like any kind of official documents or letters.

They have a very amicable relationship.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
SugarAndSpice
Katiebelle
Hooked
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Skeppy
mercieme
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters