SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 am

mercieme wrote:Can you guys bring this over......Matty reading comments from viewers posted, I can't seem to embed FB links.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1612919942114178/
I wonder if we won't get any more girls profiled with this Matty overload we are getting about the season premier Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887

Maybe that clip of Matty swooning over Lisa and Laura was considered an intro for them? Doing a whole Meet Laura vid on top of that might be a wee bit too obvious.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 am

@Bobette it could be......or maybe they don't want to call attention to the F3 with pap pictures floating about. Sam F/Snez/Alex were profiled in the promos and also got intro packages but i wont be surprised if they mix things up because of the pap pics and we all know Network Ten needs the ad money to flow in Hugesmile
We still have 8 working days left before the premier for them post more intro packages though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:45 am

I remember after Georgia's season I did an instagram stalk of Matty and he definitely had multiple photos of the UK girlfriend that have since been deleted as I just went through his whole account. I don't have screenshots or anything (sleuthing rookie) but from my recollection they spanned a couple of years and I think she was brunette! Dying for a meet Laura clip

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:49 am

catalyst wrote:I remember after Georgia's season I did an instagram stalk of Matty and he definitely had multiple photos of the UK girlfriend that have since been deleted as I just went through his whole account. I don't have screenshots or anything (sleuthing rookie) but from my recollection they spanned a couple of years and I think she was brunette! Dying for a meet Laura clip

Good memory, @catalyst! Very interesting that they have been deleted. I wonder what she makes of this whole thing?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 am

List of Outdoor Activities from Matty's IG
Noting down outdoor activities that Matty has posted on his IG. Once the girls' SM pages become open (hopefully); we can check out if there is a girl out there that has posted about similar activities. Please add on any activity i missed to the list...TIA.

Surfing
Swimming
Boating
Hiking
Dirt Bike Riding
Sky Diving
Cliff Jumping
Fishing
Biking
Camping
Skiing
Rock Climbing

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:30 am

Hey Everyone!
So excited for this to finally begin Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887

Thought I'd just join in on the discussion about Matty's ex from the UK as I also do remember seeing pics of her on his account when I was sleuthing last year.

I just did some backtracking and was successful in finding her instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/sarajanebray/

Some pics (If someone can post these properly, that would be great. Seems like I have forgotten how to do so Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 3806527698 )
https://instagram.com/p/Y43Xr1GUye

https://instagram.com/p/Y43Xr1GUye

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 am

Great job, @lrose!  

Have pasted the pic below and added a couple more for sara's IG.  Very pretty girl.  Looks like she is happily re-partnered. yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 KTNT29F

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 BlroAKN

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 KQl9JgQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:58 am

Pic of Matty from Sara's IG posted Nov last year so looks like they are still on good terms. thumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 GFKhJSq
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:01 am

The UK ex seems happy enough, and has posted a thing to help Matty raise money for Give a Fork last November, so looks like they're on good terms. They're all gorgeous exes, as expected. I can't wait to get NW tomorrow!!!

@Bobette just gotta say I love your humour... if you decide to write recaps this season let me know, I'll subscribe for sure!!! yes
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:The UK ex seems happy enough, and has posted a thing to help Matty raise money for Give a Fork last November, so looks like they're on good terms. They're all gorgeous exes, as expected. I can't wait to get NW tomorrow!!!

@Bobette just gotta say I love your humour... if you decide to write recaps this season let me know, I'll subscribe for sure!!!  yes

Ha haa - thanks @Hearts_And_Roses!  I'm hoping to be able to liveblog the show on here for y'all but I'm half an hour behind NSW in timezone - trying to work out how to trick my computer into thinking I live further East!

Matty's ex is gorgeous and looks like she's funny and quirky and adventurous and all the things he says he's looking for.  She reminds me of both Georgia and Laura in these pics.  I guess he really does have a type!  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 CMwGzez
more pics:

I've also taken some thumbnail SCs of Sarah's pics while her IG is public in case DM comes out with an article and scares her into making it private. You can tell a lot about someone by their exes, IMO, so this might be useful info.

more pics:
Source for all: https://www.instagram.com/sarajanebray/

Also just spotted another one of Matty:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 HyuuyPf
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 am

@lrose Great find!! And OMG I thought she was Laura! I had to do a double take IMO his ex from uk and georgia are a spitting image of Laura !enough said he has a type and Laura has to be the F1 ...jmo Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@lrose Great find!! And OMG I thought she was Laura! I had to do a double take IMO his ex from uk and georgia are a spitting image of Laura !enough said he has a type and Laura has to be the F1 ...jmo Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887

I know right? They could be triplets! No wonder his face lit up when he saw Laura walking towards him. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM