SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 am

@Bobette he probably did a double take himself Hugesmile by the way you are on a role with everything Matty thank you girl you are making my night Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette he probably did a double take himself Hugesmile by the way you are on a role with everything Matty thank you girl you are making my night Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

Cheers! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 am

:yes: I am prepared to lock Laura in as F1 ..or eat crow as @mercieme would say Hugesmile .. now let's see me get it wrong ..

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36405739/bachelor-star-matthew-matty-j-johnson-has-found-the-one/

Channel Ten released the second trailer for his upcoming series a couple of weeks ago, and his chemistry with one woman was undeniable.
During the 60-second clip, the spark between Matty and Sydney jewellery designer Laura Byrne lights up the screen.

“You look absolutely amazing,” he tells the stunning brunette, who walks up to him in a slinky brown two-piece outfit.

The 30-year-old heart-throb from Bondi then tells the camera: “Laura has really caught my eye.”
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 am

Just read a rather interesting article by Time Magazine which states that it's been scientifically proven people have "a type" that they find attractive.

"A new study says ... that 50% of people's preferences for faces is unique to them, and who we find attractive is most strongly influenced by our life experiences."

Well those scientists must be trippin' because I certainly can't see any similarity between, oh I don't know, say for example the three randomly selected women below.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 K24tCQ9
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 St4MArk
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 CMwGzez
Source

No similarity whatsoever.  Nope.  None.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 am

I'm not convinced Sara is necessarily the Ex. I remember back when I was looking at Matty's instagram after it went public and I just thought she was a friend. Firstly, she's in Sydney and has been in Sydney since about October 2013. It looks like she's been with her man beginning of early 2015. There was certainly a chummy London group with a recurring group of friends in Matty's and her instagram but that's how I interpreted it. Close group of Aussie friends enjoying the London life. If they did date, it wasn't very long then cause the only evidence that there was something more was that instagram post on the beach captioned 'Mine x'
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 am

How funny I just posted in Laura's thread a pic of them sans Georgia and when you put them together it really is mind boggling they could be all related!! giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 am

mjoy wrote:I'm not convinced Sara is necessarily the Ex.  I remember back when I was looking at Matty's instagram after it went public and I just thought she was a friend.  Firstly, she's in Sydney and has been in Sydney since about October 2013.  It looks like she's been with her man beginning of early 2015.  There was certainly a chummy London group with a recurring group of friends in Matty's and her instagram but that's how I interpreted it.  Close group of Aussie friends enjoying the London life.  If they did date, it wasn't very long then cause the only evidence that there was something more was that instagram post on the beach captioned 'Mine x'

Oh.  hmmm

Well, even if she's not his ex I bet he still had the hots for her.  People have a type.  I read it in Time Magazine so it must be true. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 am

Ummm this is freaky and quick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4703458/The-Bachelor-Matty-J-s-ex-girlfriend-London-revealed.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 am

That's definitely who I remember as being the ex - I'm fairly sure Matty had more couple-y photos of them together. Matty lived in UK for 2 years and I think came back shortly before Bachelorette last year so that would work out timing wise with Sara living in Sydney during that time. It's pretty normal in Australia to stay friendly with exes 'cause we're quite insular and stick to old social groups/mutual friends.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ummm this is freaky and quick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4703458/The-Bachelor-Matty-J-s-ex-girlfriend-London-revealed.html

Nothing Freaky about it @LeapofFaith - apparently there is a direct telepathic line of thought from this forum straight to the keyboards of Daily Mail staffers. It's quite a phenomenon - Time Magazine should do a study about it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 am

DM loves y'all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:DM loves y'all!

It used to annoy me.  Now I think of DM as the journalistic equivalent of a World Vision Sponsor Child - they're starved for leads and we donate care packages of information to them from time to time.  We need a photo of them to stick on our fridge. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM