SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 pm

mercieme wrote:
snipped
Both him and the F1 see each other every couple of weeks on the weekends so confirmation that SHV does not take place during the week.
Also he said post FRC, the F1 went via a different route to get back to Australia, it took Matty 12 hours to arrive in Australia and the F1 took 30 hours to get back to Australia via 3 different destinations. So most definitely the F1 got back to Australia after May 25th IMO.

brownravens wrote:@mercieme if the F1 got back 25th-ish where do you think that leaves the time for Laura IG comments?

mercieme wrote:@brownravens...IMHO Laura was back before May 25th when she made that IG comment. She didn't just leave one comment on that post; she posted back and forth with other friends on that IG post as well and she made it known to her friends IMO that she was back and missed them while she was out. Per my post in the F1-F4 thread she and some of her friends were together at her sister's house on Saturday May 27th.

@mercieme @brownravens Worth noting here that although Elise retweeted something on the 20th that was the date the original tweet was posted and her first actual tweet wasn't until the 27th.  Also worth noting the "gaps" in her Tweets usually span the weekends.  Hmmmm....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 pm

@Bobette Yeah I know there's overwhelming evidence for Laura being F1 but her post-filming activity doesn't strike me as F1-like at all. I mean the first weekend back she has a girls night/bday bash which is seems like such a post break-up thing to do and then she's off in NZ over the premiere. This is all IMO.

Additionally that IG post on the 25th doesn't seem like first thing I would do after travelling 30 hours to get home - but that's IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:57 pm

The sleuthing will always lead the way y'all....and thanks to Matty baby we now have the travel time back to Australia to probe for the potential F1....interesting times ahead.

Question for you avid travellers here, if one had to travel 30 hours via 3 destinations from Thailand to get back to Sydney, what would be your guesses as to what the destinations would be? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 am

Might be nothing but Glow by Beca gave away the finale in my opinion a season or so ago. Can't exactly remember who but she mentioned something that was noted at the time and was a dead give away @AllAboutLove you might remember. Well I just had a little peak and she is following most of the girls with one exception....Elise!  We know Elise's profile is public so there would be no good reason not to follow her like all the other girls. Perhaps she is steering clear of the F1??? Or they don't really get along, which is possible too I suppose
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:19 am

Sundy wrote:Might be nothing but Glow by Beca gave away the finale in my opinion a season or so ago. Can't exactly remember who but she mentioned something that was noted at the time and was a dead give away @AllAboutLove you might remember. Well I just had a little peak and she is following most of the girls with one exception....Elise!  We know Elise's profile is public so there would be no good reason not to follow her like all the other girls. Perhaps she is steering clear of the F1??? Or they don't really get along, which is possible too I suppose

@Sundy From everything I have sleuthed about Elise, she is a total sweetheart - scrolling through her Twitter she doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone or anything. I really can't imagine someone not getting along with her unless there was a major issue.

Great pickup yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 am

I just posted about Glow by Beca in F1-F4 thread @Sundy  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 1377737533

Last seasons I posted about how she always posted the F1 in her pics and always the first post for that season (Alex, Lee with G) and now again she posted for of Laura.

Not sure why she isn't following Elise but she may do so and just hasn't yet? I'd think for sure if Elise was F1 she would follow her? To me, Glow by Beca uses the F1s on her IG  to promote her business more. Makes me wonder if she would post of a F2 while the show is airing? She seems to be friends with a lot of the F1s and promotes them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:32 am

I remembered. It was Georgia. She hash tagged #inlove with a photo of her and Lee whilst the season was airing. We mentioned it and I think Daily Mail picked it up. That's what the give away was
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 am

Fitzy and Wippa was interesting this morning. Around the 23 minute mark of the podcast they are chatting about the show, they are on the Lisa train, they think Tara is a bit of a bogan, and Natalie is crazy, and at the very end they drop in that Elise is gorgeous, and that she held herself well.  Now, what are they basing that on? Yes, she is gorgeous, but so are lots of the girls. Why single her out? Just more fuel to the Elise goes far theory.

https://www.nova969.com.au/podcasts

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double link)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:08 am

brownravens wrote:@mercieme yeah the vibes from Team Elise are looking good!
First impressions - I really like her.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:59 am

David Witko's (who's been pictured in the Daily Mail together with Leah so seems to know her) comment on Leah's IG post is a bit funny, IMO. Smiley And telling, IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAivZLAn9A/?hl=en

I think it's a pity the producers appear to seem to think it necessary to throw a few acting villain characters in there, IMO. I would think there should be enough drama generated from just having 22 women in a house competing for the attention of one guy, and it might be more "natural" drama and not this OTT. All just IMO. Smiley

I like this season and the contestants, though, and like Matty as a lead. (It's the sleuthing that I really like, though.) Smiley

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:58 pm

@Amalia, shame on the producers....David's comment is just confirmation that they cast for these villain roles and let them on to play the role IMO.

@Bobette, can you please bring this Matty interview on the Project over when you have a chance so we can archive it as well...thanks girl.
https://mobile.twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/890153789973340160/video/1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:13 pm

mercieme wrote:@Amalia, shame on the producers....David's comment is just confirmation that they cast for these villain roles and let them on to play the role IMO.

@Bobette, can you please bring this Matty interview on the Project over when you have a chance so we can archive it as well...thanks girl.
https://mobile.twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/890153789973340160/video/1

Sorry @mercieme, I can't embed from that link. Others may be able to help.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM