SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:30 am

Is anyone other than Laura wearing her jewelry designs on the show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Is anyone other than Laura wearing her jewelry designs on the show?

Nope....I checked all the designers tagged and Laura is the only one with her design advertised...well she is wearing them so I expect that she made a deal to get free ads IMO.

I had asked if this was a first in the franchise in Laura's thread and someone posted that Laurina also had her Pialia Boutique advertised during Blake's season. Do you recollect this @allaboutlove. I did a quick search on TenPlay and I didn't find it listed as one of the wardrobe suppliers but maybe they just tagged Laurina's boutique like they are doing for Laura's now in the pictures.

Link to wardrobe suppliers on Blake's season
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-2-episode-details/episode-1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:17 am

@mercieme thank you yes So it looks like Laura is just wearing her own jewelry and the show stating this giving her free promo but her Toni May line isn't a sponsor.

I recall Laurina wearing her own clothes on the show and her posting about it on her IG back then but I don't believe her store was a sponsor for the show and none of the other contestants wore her clothes so likely like you stated, similar to Laura's deal she has.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:21 am

This is off topic a little, but what do you all think of the girls being able to post on IG during the series? Tbh I'm torn. While I love seeing more of their personalities, and it's good for sleuthing to see who is friendly with who, I feel really sorry for the F2, 3 and 4 that they have to act like Matty is great when they're probably not feeling it at all (which potentially explains Elise's lack of posting compared to the rest), assuming they're contractually obliged to post.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:45 am

@Hearts_And_Roses Don't you think it makes it easier spot which ones are odd one out though?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:50 am

brownravens wrote:@Hearts_And_Roses Don't you think it makes it easier spot which ones are odd one out though?
It does, but odd one out for what reason we do not know - Heartbreak or F1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:54 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:This is off topic a little, but what do you all think of the girls being able to post on IG during the series? Tbh I'm torn. While I love seeing more of their personalities, and it's good for sleuthing to see who is friendly with who, I feel really sorry for the F2, 3 and 4 that they have to act like Matty is great when they're probably not feeling it at all (which potentially explains Elise's lack of posting compared to the rest), assuming they're contractually obliged to post.

To me the IG posts feel very deliberate and controlled, like the posts are part of the production. IMO the only reason we havent seen much from Elise yet, is because she hasn't been "introduced" as part of the story yet. Social media forms a massive part of the show now, and I feel like the producers will use it as part of the story telling. That gives the show a "happening in real time" feel to it
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:02 am

@Sundy That's a valid point but the variation in and of itself is an interesting pattern.

@SugarAndSpice IA that this is deliberate on the part of the producers IMO. The shows has glossed over Elise compared to the other F7 and it's interesting to see how far they'll push the hidden/slow burn edit.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:03 am

Interestingly even people like Alix and Belinda who have been relatively unseen as well have posted alot
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 am

Sundy wrote:Interestingly even people like Alix and Belinda who have been relatively unseen as well have posted alot

The difference is IMO Alex & Belinda know their time is limited so want to get their 15 minutes before they're booted off. Elise knows she's going to be around a long time and probably has a stack of "pre-prepared" pics she's been instructed to post later in the series, IMO.  I agree the whole thing seems very contrived and it feels like the girls are being used/manipulated a bit to further the storyline, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 am

@Bobette where did you post all those pics of matty with GL? Like the kissing/intimate ones? (sorry for the off-topic!)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:20 am

brownravens wrote:@Bobette where did you post all those pics of matty with GL? Like the kissing/intimate ones? (sorry for the off-topic!)

The kissing GIFs are in the SM No Discussion Thread for research and analysis. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM