SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Heck, I fully expect Peter will fall in love fast and hard for an Andi or Jen S clone his season.  I think he will totally propose, because then it will be all about him.  If she is a schiller they can move to LA and be very happy together.  

Peter towards Rachel is the classic player who gives just enough to pull the girl in if she is getting away, but continually lets her know that she just isn't good enough for it all.  And that is her fault, not his, according to his game, since he is trying and growing. Bullcrap.

JMO.

@stuckinsc, Your posts tonight are so lit! :yes: :claphands I have just been following you and liking all your posts. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bee Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm

I finally got to watch tonight and maybe i've missed some stuff in the last three episodes that would change my mind but this episode made me hope she'd walk away and not pick any of these guys. I think she can do so much better. I even sat and wondered what would have been if Blake K had stayed.

Its funny as well as I still like Peter, Bryan I like too and Eric is massively growing on me and I think he's great but I just don't think they are right for her. I just don't see her with any of them long term not even "bachelor" long term.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm

You know what, I enjoyed the hell out of this episode. It may have been the drink I had but it was most certainly because instead of rolling my eyes out of their sockets this time round, I was laughing my butt off at all the reaction faces on rachel family members during Bryan's hometown. Mean, I know. But they end up together so It's all good.

As for the finale, is it gonna be three hours long then or?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:43 pm

quietpal wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I feel like Peter is being genuine. What, does anyone think he's lying when he says he's not ready to propose?  He's basically told her it AIN'T happening and she still won't send him home. At least he didn't lie till the end and then walk away. I think he looks pretty upset next week at the thought of losing her, but he's not in love with her enough to compromise. I'm not sure this setting is the right place for him to find a wife as much as I would love for him to be TB.
With regards to Rachel not sending him home, why hasn't he just walked away? Unless someone's been dangling the bachelor carrot in front of him.
Regardless, somebody has to be taken to the F2 so there's that. The show would be over in about 6 episodes otherwise, especially when it comes to the last few b'ettes being all in with their F1 from the start.

Personally, I think production dangled that carrot, whether valid or not, in front of Petey from day 1 just as they did Arie, Luke Pell and Robby. Whether the gig ends up being his or not remains to be seen. So I don't think Petey wasn't going to walk away. That carrot would launch Worth and Petey training to heights being just a simple F4 -F2 could not.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually think the edit is making her look more relatable. I like her more this season than last season. I liked her last season, just more this season. And for the most part, as a lead she has fared pretty pretty well with TPTB. The worst part of the ride has been the crappy seasonal interruptions in scheduling. JMO

I agree Kasha, she's doing a great job and I do think she's relatable. I just think they're making her look love sick and like she isn't asking any questions.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:46 pm

I get Rachel wants to be engaged after this, but I in no way think Peter is being unreasonable about how he's feeling. Yes, he came on a show knowing engagement was the goal, but that doesn't mean he needs to lie about his feelings.

Clearly, they've worked out whatever their differences were because he was there at the F3 RC.

To me, Bryan's the player, he says exactly what he thinks she wants to hear, and when someone seems "too good to be true" they probably are.

Last edited by rosesrREd on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:46 pm

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 pm

That SC says it all IMO. No way is Peter falling in love no matter the words coming out his mouth. He's legit just sitting there looking like he's talking about the WEATHER by the way he is so nonchalant about it. No way I buy that this is a man falling in love. Not even close  no no Suspect  JMO

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Captur44
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I actually think the edit is making her look more relatable. I like her more this season than last season. I liked her last season, just more this season. And for the most part, as a lead she has fared pretty pretty well with TPTB. The worst part of the ride has been the crappy seasonal interruptions in scheduling. JMO

I agree Kasha, she's doing  a great job and I do think she's relatable. I just think they're making her look love sick and like she isn't asking any questions.

I think off camera she is asking some hard questions and the litigator in her is coming out. I was impressed with those questions she asked each guy during her FD portion if that indeed was true. That kind of thing would give her a good indication of where these guys had come from and were going. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think I will be good watching Peters fine azz in tight pants for an entire season.

I just realized that.

Diddo.

Just to clarity, just his azz for a season. And maybe some shirtless shots.

Jmo.
I think he would work best with a cloth sack over his head and not talk at all.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Rachel... I am in love with you

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Captur45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702