SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by everglow Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Peter had the most bizarro expression on his face while literally watching Rachel tear up with her head bowed. There was no stir of emotion in his eyes, and his lips were actually upturned? And then he proceeded to sit right where he was, extend one arm, and do the bare minimum in comforting her. Like, what man?? JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 pm

BTW, I wanted to mention we have right at about 1320 viewers on our forum this evening right now of which 1050 are guests.
Welcome! handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 pm

CHO wrote:I admire Peter's honesty - and she could let him go (producers permitting) but it's part of the gig.  One thing that struck me - the watches again.  Both of them wearing the watches... why would they be expected to declare their love for Rachel when she is flaunting the matching watches in their faces !?  
Peter said earlier - he can read her emotions/feelings.  Probably another reason why he's not more physical ...  
Interesting point about the watches. Rachel had said a few times that Peter "gets her" more than the other guys. I think he is very perceptive of what is going on with her and Bryan. For a guy who only wants to propose one time, this is adding to his hesitation. I don't have the hatred towards him that a lot of people do on these boards. Kudos to him for being honest, standing by his convictions, and for reminding me a little bit of Reid.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 pm

did she called peter shady???

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Captur46

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:55 pm

I found the episode boring TBH except for the Bryan portion which was lively. The sister was a little OTT . imo. This is Rachel's second appearance on this show and I didn't think it was necessary to remind her , She was in a bubble-. I thought Bryan did okay. Isn't it ironic though that the Sister can say -Bryan isn't sincere after knowing him for a few hours--because she FEELS it--- and yet when Bryan says he loves Rachel after 6weeks --he isn't sincere. He can't possibly FEEL love after such a short time. ?

Anyway , I really liked Rachel defending Bryan. Nice team work there . It can't be any more clear who she fell in love with.imo

Peter---oh, he is much closer now to what he really wants and its Rachel. It was painful for me to watch Rachel having to "grovel" for Peter's affections. Its beyond cringeworthy at this point. I understand she has to do it but boy this is hurting her post show relationship with Bryan in the eyes of those viewers who swear that she wants Peter but she will settle for Bryan because Peter rejected her. The way it is showing now, yes it looks like its Peter's Journey to find love and he is taking it in strides (sarcasm)
These TBC are very annoying. I just wish they had wrapped up Peter's date today> I really don't want to waste more time watching that date. Oh well---AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Welcome, everyone! Always have much more fun and enlightening insights here than the show, which I watch in fits and spurts.
This is an post-show interview of Rachel. Check it out when you have a moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTxyZkyPVPI

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:57 pm

HEA wrote:did she called peter shady???

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Captur46
The producers made sure they all threw shade. I've never seen so many small group conversations on this show (this late in the season).

philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:57 pm

I am convinced that he just could not let bryan be F1 and made his best to confuse rachel knowing full well she liked him.

this guy is manipulative and self centered. he is a jealous diva full of ego

yuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 pm

everglow wrote:Peter had the most bizarro expression on his face while literally watching Rachel tear up with her head bowed. There was no stir of emotion in his eyes, and his lips were actually upturned? And then he proceeded to sit right where he was, extend one arm, and do the bare minimum in comforting her. Like, what man?? JMO

Yup, yup. That's why I hate that the show is making it about a proposal, when the issue is clearly that Peter does not feel an emotional attachment to her at all! He doesn't want to make any type of commitment to her! It's so frustrating that he's getting away with this and Rachel is being dragged for prioritizing engagement over true love. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 am

The word "hatred" conjures up all kinds of cringeworthy images to me personally. I really don't like that word.
I can't think of many people that applies to in my life, that's how abhorrent that word is to me personally and it certainly does not apply to Peter Kraus.
If I met him in real life I would gladly be cordial to him. Respectful, kind and offer him some space. I probably would be too shy to even go up to him, or want an autograph, selfie etc.
So personally, I tread lightly when I see the word hate. That's just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 am

Peter doesn't really turn his body towards Rachel when they are talking. imo I just find that odd.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:The word "hatred" conjures up all kinds of cringeworthy images to me personally. I really don't like that word.
I can't think of many people that applies to in my life, that's how abhorrent that word is to me personally and it certainly does not apply to Peter Kraus.
If I met him in real life I would gladly be cordial to him. Respectful, kind and offer him some space. I probably would be too shy to even go up to him, or want an autograph, selfie etc.  
So personally, I tread lightly when I see the word hate. That's just me.

I understand what you're saying.

philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702