SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:33 pm

just because i find them cute being in sync laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Image125
source

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

HEA wrote:This match together.

Bryan: if you're not in it, you do not know what it's like

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 910
my sc from recorded tv

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Captur33
source

Rachel isn't talking to Bryan in this scene... she has on a different necklace. See screencap below!

HEA wrote:just because i find them cute being in sync laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Image125
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:43 pm

I'm confused, which pictures and necklaces are we comparing?

That's Rachel's sister in 2nd SC, by herself. Then Rachel is below in the third with Bryan.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm confused, which pictures and necklaces are we comparing?  

That's Rachel's sister in 2nd SC, by herself.  Then Rachel is below in the third with Bryan.  

Sorry, they look alike to me!

I'm new at this so forgive me. Do we have a screen cap of her sister and Bryan actually sitting together?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:33 pm

HEA wrote:just because i find them cute being in sync laugh out loud

snipped..
source

I like that Bryan kept his distance in front of the other guys. I also like the pat on the back he got from Rachel, in front of the other guys.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Captur56

@havadrpepper I don't think we have a s/cap of Rachel and her sister together, but I may have missed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 pm

I thought that I read that Peter had MTP first and that Byran had it last? That the family got worse and harder on the guys as they went along?

So I wonder if we will see her pick up all the guys from the suite? This is a big difference if the guys are stuck together again after HTD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:03 am

@HEA I like that SC of B &R. It put a smile on my face. Now that's what I call being in sync .
Oh and Rachel coming to pick up Bryan again (I think she did that for P &E too though ) and wearing their watch(cruel) was just Rachel backing up her statement that she really,really like Bryan! She just can't help it.
She likes Bryan the most Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 2498057887
jmo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:20 am

Clasp confirmation. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgB_wftCz6o

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Captur57

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:snipped..
I think she's wearing in this photo too.
snipped...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Captur19

That looks like the claps part. Her fingers are stretched out, you can see the palm of her hand. The clasp part should be moved to the right of us in order for the face to be in the right position. If we can find that watch, and get a pic of the clasp that would confirm it.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4283p384-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:23 am

Sleuthing award definitely goes to this forum this season per usual!
Good job members!! bowdown bowdown bowdown

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 am

@Diana @GuardianAngel great catch!! clapping!

new SC from the "watches video" HERE and HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 pm

She really has gotten more beautiful each episode.

That last pic looks like she just wants to be with the man she loves and its not the man she is with
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear