SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:35 am

she is talking very softly. This is the kind of tone I would use to someone I am not invested. It is the first time I hear her talking like that. For me it is clear as day that she is just going with the flow of the process. She explored the physical non reciprocated with him and now she figures/confirmes that they are not a all emotionally compatible.

it is so true that she cannot hide anything on her face laugh out loud

BTW... Peter is still biting his bottom lip... meaning something he is hiding... his so NOT attraction to her maybe? rofl

jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:37 am

But at the end of this, she still invited him to FS? I hope she didn't sleep with him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 am

sdmom wrote:But at the end of this, she still invited  him to FS? I hope she didn't sleep with him.

she said in interview that she had a bucket list of questions she wanted to ask without cameras... does not mean she wanted to do the dirty. not all of the leads do and IMO she was too invested with Bryan to do that to him (kisses ok, dirty not so much) but we were not there and we will never know.... unless Peter pull out another Nick national announcement at the AFRC? But I doubt it, guy could hardly kiss her, IF (which i am pretty sure she did not) she wanted, he probably said he had a headache Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 2498057887

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:12 am

sdmom wrote:But at the end of this, she still invited  him to FS? I hope she didn't sleep with him.

But she doesn't seem happy there and there's a clip of her crying in which it looks like that same dress she has on with him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 am

I hope she did because can you imagine the shade from all sides??? laugh out loud Peter has shown himself to be incredibly petty on the one hand, then we have Bryan "my woman" dude on the other hand and rachel herself with all the #squad and shading capabilities. I'll be highly entertained.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 am

I find Rachel's insistence that she didn't come on the show to have a boyfriend but came on to be engaged a bit interesting/disingenuous/disappointing.

What if she didn't find 'love'?!? Would she have gotten engaged to the guy who was just willing to get engaged?

To me, it's just an excuse for her to say why she said goodbye to Peter when, really, she said goodbye to Peter because she fell in love with Bryan.

Hope that makes sense.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:13 pm

SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 pm

mmm no brainer indeed....

PETER: I am falling in love with you
Rachel: I am so happy to hear you say that

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Captur49
source

VERSUS BRYAN:

Bryan: Rachel, I am in love with you
Rachel: (sounds)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Captur48
MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 pm

Well from the preview, imo there are two eliminations.

One at the f3 and the other pre-frc with Rachel in the rain.
IMO Eric at f3 and Peter early elimination after his LCD day activity.
IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:40 am

nd4reality wrote:Well from the preview, imo there are two eliminations.

IMO.

IMO Peter is eliminated early but it is not after his LCD but rather after Bryan's LCD. IMO That is the SC we see of her leaving Bryan's room, him looking tense and then she goes to Peter's hotel and lets him go OR she eliminates Peter and then goes and visits Bryan again.

Her outfit from Peter's church date is different than the Grey sweater she is wearing during the elimination SC. Even Peter's outfit is different in the 'crying in hotel room' SC. Bringing this forward:

coolangel wrote:Sleuthing works in mysterious ways  cheeky Was looking for something else and found this laugh out loud. IMO Rachel lets Peter go before the FRC.  

The road signs from a Trip Advisor pic in front of Peter's hotel (Hotel Los Agustinos) matches the SC in the preview of Rachel walking/crying in the rain (circled below).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Captur11
Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Captur12
Source: My SC

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Image_zps6fereh1p
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#1210195

We see her enter Peter's hotel in the first SC and leave in the second SC from last night's preview (the road signs still match  giggling). From @KashatheDiva's excellent catch last night, we know that Rachel was staying at 'Hotel Viura' so all the crying/elimination ITM shot in Peter's hotel has to be from his elimination the night before the FRC IMO. No foiler here folks. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:50 am

I think people are forgetting that the bachelorette' assignment is to get two men to fall in love with her and be ready, willing and able to marry her. That is what TPTB want. Rachel had her f1 in place, but still needed the f2 to complete her part of the bargain. She knew she could get Peter to say he was falling in love with her, but he seemed totally unwilling to propose (IMO because his goal was to become the bachelor.) She's upset because of the contract.

Last edited by Mimi27 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Parenthesis)
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:56 am

nd4reality wrote:Well from the preview, imo there are two eliminations.

IMO.

so the scenario can be

she did the winery enguarte, we saw some dark clouds so it started to rain and she put a raincoat... went to the chapel, had this heavy conversation on the sofa before diner (he is semi casual dressed while she is diner dressed)..... LEFT him, went to her room, then back to town (forgot where).

then go with bryan and she had an incredible romantic time

(Beware... sarcasm and snark comment ahead....)

she goes back on cloud 9 and decide after her incredible date with Bryan to get rid to let Peter go as for her after Bryan's date it was no brain. So she goes to his hotel... Peter does not take the news well and has the meltdown of the bach century. Rachel, of course, join him to show her support but as she leaves him crying with a pat on his shoulder telling him that if he wet the carpet more, he can be insured to be next bachelor. That, of course, increase his tears because he has to wait another few months before meeting 25 girls where he wait on his throne that they walk on their knees begging for his kisses.

mmm yeah.... i see it now. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear