SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 am

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Cmiiw, didn't Sean's sister prefer Lyndsay over Catherine?

If Bryan really loves Rachel, treats her well and she's happy, I am sure he will win her family over. IMO.

I agree! But Constance still liking so many pro-Peter comments is not cool IMO. IMO She can say whatever she wants to her sister in private but I would have expected her to be more supportive publicly esp. when Rachel and Bryan are already getting so much criticism. IMO It's weird when the squad is being more supportive of Rachel than her own sister. no no

All JMO

That's interesting. Didn't know that. I guess she was really impressed by him.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 am

Maybe I am too naive, but I think as long as Rachel and Bryan make each other very happy, both families will back off? Hopefully!

Change the Subject: I am pretty sure yesterday Bryan had Talent Resources on his IG bio but it's gone today? Why?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:04 am

Constance is several unattractive shades of GREEN. She's the only married sister, two kids, "the prettiest" and best liked by all, remember? Now, younger sis, Rachel - has dad's law credentials, is a reality tv star, traveling the world with over a team of hot men trailing her, "loved" by many with a superHOTHANDSOMEBUILTAFFECTIONATE new fiance who clearly adores her and has a great career and education. For those of you who haven't experienced it because your sisters just love and want the best for you Constance, in her hurricane of hormonal envy is showing everyone who she really is. I'm fairly certain Rachel already knew. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 am

sdmom wrote:Maybe I am too naive, but I think as long as Rachel and Bryan make each other very happy, both families will back off? Hopefully!

Change the Subject: I am pretty sure yesterday Bryan had Talent Resources on his IG bio but it's gone today? Why?

Lol! So Bryan had put the name of the firm on his IG whose Director of Celebrity Relations, Matt Kirschner had met with Rachel a week or so back and now he removed it? laugh out loud laugh out loud This season is indeed one for the books IMO.  Hugesmile

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 am

I don't think Constance is the only one in the family who feels this way, which is why I don't think it's about jealousy. If it were a jealousy thing then it wouldn't matter who she picked. Clearly, IMO, their issue is Bryan specifically (and Rachel hinted it in her blog last wk). I think the Lindsays in general aren't happy with the outcome, on top of already not loving Rachel doing the show twice.

She should still probably lay off the likes though.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:16 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Constance is several unattractive shades of GREEN. She's the only married sister, two kids, "the prettiest" and best liked by all, remember? Now, younger sis, Rachel - has dad's law credentials, is a reality tv star, traveling the world with over a team of hot men trailing her, "loved" by many with a superHOTHANDSOMEBUILTAFFECTIONATE new fiance who clearly adores her and has a great career and education. For those of you who haven't experienced it because your sisters just love and want the best for you Constance, in her hurricane of hormonal envy is showing everyone who she really is. I'm fairly certain Rachel already knew. JMO

I agree Good Post :alltens:

the finale was in may... we are in august.... i believe their family had time to adjust

AND Rachel proved that she is a mama bear to defend her bryan. she was low key in front of camera but me believe that with no camera she put the dots on the i and all kind of dots to say that bryan was not going anywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:18 am

At this point though, it's water under the bridge.  She did the show twice, she made the choice and will be moving forward in public with her guy in another week.  So when you know so many are already negative about Rachel and her choosing Bryan, why feed the negative?

My family would not have been happy about me doing the show, either, especially twice, but they would not dare voice it for the world to see.  That would be for me hear and deal with everytime we were alone behind closed doors. laugh out loud. To the world we'd be a solid, united front. And the same would be said about any of my family that was in that position. Not that that will happen, I'd chain them up and not let them leave for filming. laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:20 am

Peter is now history for the families as it should be. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:21 am

Nillay wrote:Imo he's the key to solving all possible issues. If his family doesn't like Rachel's family he has to step up or put his foot down in order to make it work and if Rachel's family still doesn't like him, he has to go out of his way to convince them he is who he says he is. All in order for him and Rachel to have a long and drama free relationship.
That seems like a lot of one-sided work for Bryan. If that's the case, I would tap out if I were him. giggling J/K.
Seriously though, I think it takes two hands to clap and if Rachel & Bryan want to make it work, they both have to work at it on both sides.

Sometimes I feel bad for Bryan, because there are people going out of their way to hate on him.
Elan posted this yesterday with the caption:
theyearofelan it's been a hell of a season. one week until our tremendously dramatic finale! hope you enjoyed the men tell all. I will miss Kenny and Adam Jr the most
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 78 20478950_1633698776681918_435065163289198592_n

Then there is this extra person in the comments section:
emmadburn low key saying you dont like bryan
to which Elan replied
theyearofelan @emmadburn incorrect
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPRD8IDyKK/?taken-by=theyearofelan
SMH.

Last edited by makeover on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 am

Maybe I am the only one, but I am very uncomfortable labeling family members of the contestants (however, Mrs Murray is different but her own actions prove she's...quite unusual). We only see a few edited minutes of them out of hours of filming. Their sm activities only show snippets of their true selves. I don't like labeling Bryan's mom possessives and I don't like labeling Constance jealous. Families are families. We don't know if Bryan and Rachel will last, tbh, but Olga is always the mom, and Constance the big sister.
All I hope for is HEA for Brachel and both families get along extremely well...is that to much to ask? Lol.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 am

I never cared for Constance during Nick's season, and I still don't care for her and her SM behaviour. IMO stay off of SM and if you don't like the guy, tell him to his face. She's the one who blabbed that her father wasn't going to be on the HTD, during Nick's season, and IIRC she blabbed something about Rachel being the next ette.

If someone made a comment about me, that was half positive and half negative, I wouldn't like it at all. If she can't be happy with the person her sister chose, who both seem to be so over the moon crazy in love, then she shouldn't be on SM showing her feelings which only invites more negativity. This is total disrespect for her sister IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 am

Will posted a very long IG story last night. He was full of information, answered lots of questions and always kept things honest and positive IMO. He said he is friends with lots of the guys including his room 3 room mates Bryan, Peter and Dean. Will said Bryan is a good, genuine, nice guy. He also said Peter is a good guy too. He said he was surprised to see Peter being negative toward Bryan because the relationship was not that way when he was there. Meaning they were friendly. He said Bryan is Muy Guapo (very handsome) in Spanish. And that Peter is very Good Looking, sleeps with an eye mask and wakes up looking perfect including his hair. laugh out loud laugh out loud People kept asking if Bryan has fake cheeks and Will was confused and said what does that question even mean?? So IMO the answer is NO. laugh out loud Will said the hot tub scene was about 45 minutes long. He also said he and Dean snuck out to a hot tub at the hotel and their hot tub scene was hotter than Peter and Rachel's. laugh out loud When asked about the Bachelor...he said he was not under consideration and Dean would be more fun to watch but Peter would be more ready to settle down. Will said he had a good experience and his edit was okay. He said he felt Bryan got the most difficult edit because negative things being said about him are not true. Will said all 3 remaining guys are good people and he is good friends with Peter and Bryan. He said a zillion other things and laughed alot. IMO Will is definitely one of the good guys too. He is impressively positive. yes
JMO and IG story recall.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21