SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Or both families could be an issue. I said this a while back - the families will clash IMO. Rachel's skeptical family side eyeing the hell out of Bryan vs the Abasolos who think Bryan's the greatest thing to walk this earth. Buckle up laugh out loud.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:21 pm

sdmom wrote:Well, with two young kids at home, hopefully Constance will be too busy to be involved in Rachel's life.

The thing is, the family only met each man for a few hours, how can you truly know them in such a short time? The sloppy second comment probably offended the family more than Rachel. No wonder Bryan had to apologize and acknowledge his fault, probably more so to the family than to Rachel.
Jmo.

I agree. I can't help but think this might be the first time in Constance's life she is not the Lindsay daughter getting all the attention this year and maybe she does not wear that look so well. IDK. Maybe and maybe not. Either way, get over the situation and back your sister already. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:26 pm

makeover wrote:What kind of comments are she liking?

She has liked a lot of pro-Peter comments. In her defense, she has liked some of the pro-Bryan comments as well. But it's liking comments such as 'we'll keep Rachel in our prayers if she picks Bryan', 'we all know she did not heed the red flags', blah blah which bother me. It just gives Pachel fans more ammunition to hate on Bryan and Rachel IMO. Like what's the point?  hmmm

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Omg that is totally not cool. Wonder if Rachel is aware of any of that??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 pm

I don't think it's fair to say Constance likes attention so she's jealous. She may have just gotten a genuinely bad vibe from this dude and that can take minutes and seconds. IMO.

Who knows, time will tell and Constance will come around if they're the real deal imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:36 pm

This is Peter's newest post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQYANfA5f7/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 77 Img_0712

The games will be in Madison 8/3 - 8/6. I am curious to know when he will leave for LA? Trying to find more pieces to fit Peter F2.
I think in Jojo and Nick season, the People shoot was on Friday before ATFR. Bryan is in LA already, Rachel was in Dallas last night, I wonder when she will leave?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:37 pm

I think it reflects poorly on Constance that she is so over bearing and unsupportive of Rachel in her SM likes. For Constance to support Peter after how Peter has been on film and post filming IRL toward Rachel and Bryan is a very sad commentary on Constance and her lack of loyalty IMO. Maybe Constance is feeling jealous. Constance makes Bryan's mom look like a docile kitten. She is forceful to the point of arrogant rudeness IMO.
Rachel is over the moon happy so IMO she and Bryan are off to a good start. ITA with @coolangel with both families being overly involved particularly Rachel's family.... Rachel and Bryan should get a fresh start with a move to a new/neutral location.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think it's fair to say Constance likes attention so she's jealous. She may have just gotten a genuinely bad vibe from this dude and that can take minutes and seconds. IMO.

Who knows, time will tell and Constance will come around if they're the real deal imo.

I'm not necessarily seeing it as a jealousy thing more like an attention thing. Sometimes it's better to do nothing than something as in the case above when she likes these comments:
'we'll keep Rachel in our prayers if she picks Bryan' or 'we all know she did not heed the red flags
These kinds of likes only draws out the nuts. JMO but what family member needs that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:41 pm

coolangel wrote:
makeover wrote:What kind of comments are she liking?

She has liked a lot of pro-Peter comments. In her defense, she has liked some of the pro-Bryan comments as well. But it's liking comments such as 'we'll keep Rachel in our prayers if she picks Bryan', 'we all know she did not heed the red flags', blah blah which bother me. It just gives Pachel fans more ammunition to hate on Bryan and Rachel IMO. Like what's the point?  hmmm

All JMO
Wow, ouch. I hope she is praying for Rachel everyday then, laugh out loud.

I expected Rachel's conservative family to be wary of her choosing a guy from a TV show. But it's silly to think guy A is better than guy B based on meeting them once. In general, I don't think they were thrilled that Rachel appeared on reality TV not once, but twice! It makes me think Rachel is the "free spirit" of the family. At least Constance is Rachel's sister, so she has a say but I thought her bro-in-law seemed overly involved. I didn't like the third degree he gave Nick during Rachel's HTD.

IMO, Bryan's mom seems like the type whose bark is worse than her bite. I think she is a big softie. Rachel's family definitely appears more challenging.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:42 pm

I think the problem with SM likes is it could be that she is just liking half of the statement but it won't be read that way. Take this one for example:

mary_shakina You were amazing and you have a beautiful family. I hope Rachel choose Peter, They are perfect together.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8SnYLBd1H/?taken-by=constancecherones

Her liking this comment can be interpreted in many different ways. Personally, I think families should just stay away from liking such SM comments.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Constance could be liking those comments as a jab towards her sister like I mean if Rachel and Bryan are together it could indicate that she still doesn't really like him. A possibility of the families clashing is indeed present. Imagine Olga watching Bryan's MTP and seeing Rachel's family be so harsh and skeptical about her "perfect" son.

Imo Constance is liking comments that reflect or reflected her own thoughts either during or after the show. If Bryan is f1 he has a lot of winning over to do regarding Rachel's family. Imo he's the key to solving all possible issues. If his family doesn't like Rachel's family he has to step up or put his foot down in order to make it work and if Rachel's family still doesn't like him, he has to go out of his way to convince them he is who he says he is. All in order for him and Rachel to have a long and drama free relationship.

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm

sdmom wrote:This is Peter's newest post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQYANfA5f7/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

The games will be in Madison 8/3 - 8/6. I am curious to know when he will leave for LA? Trying to find more pieces to fit Peter F2.
I think in Jojo and Nick season, the People shoot was on Friday before ATFR. Bryan is in LA already, Rachel was in Dallas last night, I wonder when she will leave?

Raven made it to LA on Sunday evening. I expect Peter to do the same.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21