SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Peter hasn't called Bryan fake on SM or in interviews though, nor has he called him the default choice.

I don't think it's an either/or situation. Rachel being petty at times this week doesn't cancel out Peter's petty moments for me. IMO.

I agree he hasn't called Bryan fake. I do think Peter saying had he been ready she would have picked him, is saying Bryan was the default, just using different phrasing.

And both Peter and Rachel are not letting this go. I think Bryan is looking like the adult in the group. JMO.

I'm pretty much over  the Peter vs. Bryan vs. Rachel vs. Peter vs.  etc. merry go round ad nauseam. I don't think it's legitimate to scrutinize every  last syllable in order to come up with a definitive conclusion of what they really meant by saying those words. Imo, Unless he himself says the words, "I think Bryan is the default" (which he didn't AFAIK), the interpretation of Peter's statement is purely subjective and speculative. Unless one is a mind reader, it's impossible to know what goes on in someone's mind. 

With that being said, imoaa, putting myself in Peter's position and saying those words, my thought process would be "If I had been ready, she would have picked me because over time we would have built the strongest relationship of all the men there. However, since I wasn't ready, she built a stronger one with Bryan and that was why she picked him." There would be absolutely no question of default at all.

Unfortunately it will never be known unless Peter, himself,  clarifies what he meant by that statement and so now it's left for each individual to interpret what they saw and heard. I also think that had they not shown the heart wrenching conversation and breakup between Peter and Rachel, there would be less doubt and questioning of Bryan being a default F1. Amen
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Peter's own father has posted about Bryan being a rebound to Peter. Safe to say I don't think his father got that from thin air or edit alone. Same as Peter's friends who have referred to Peter as the "real" relationship and Rachel has a phony one without Peter. Again, all this goes along with Peter's own SM likes throughout the season on how it was the Rach and Peter show and Bryan had the audacity to join in. Anything now I think is Peter just reveling in being hyped and Peter no longer needing to have the scipt of being better and Bryan a default because that's being spun by the media for him so he can just smile and continue his Bach campaign with how he is now slowly ready for that gig.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just this week Peter's own dad re-tweeting how Bryan was the "rebound" to Peter (here) so once again, that Bryan is default to Peter. 

Sorry if it's already been posted. I wouldn't mind seeing this. The link won't work for me. TIA
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Bringing this from the fan thread.

Just Looking wrote:My thoughts are that in the beginning Peter was definitely a front runner and there was a great connection betwen them.  As time went by, Rachel began to like Bryan more and more and Peter sensed this.   As he sensed this more and more, especially after the watch episode, Peter withdrew more and more and became more insecure and unsure about how Rachel felt towards him.  IMO, she still felt very storngly for Peter but some "red flags" and doubts were starting to come in, probably because her feelings for Bryan were getting stronger.  Getting closer to the finale, I believe that Rache's feelings were very conflicted, especially because of the fact that this was a show that had to progress and have an ending.   IMO, she knew that Bryan was her F1 but it was confirmed to her on their FSD and FD.  I aboslutely believe that Rachel chose the right person for her, that is Bryan, they are so compatible and in love.  What she had with Peter was caring and love but not the "I want to be with you for ever" type of love.  IMO, she only had this with Bryan, particularly after the Geneva date, which is when she said herself that she started to see Bryan differently, i.e. her best friend etc etc.   Because it is a show, Rachel was not able to just say a few episodes before the finale that she had found her one and that she didn't need to go any further.  This was not an option and the whole drama/scenario had to play out.  This is what this show is all about.   It's brutal on a number of levels IMO, but people sign up for this knowing what it will be like.  I guess though, that until you are actually in it, it's not real and no-one can really judge IMO.. Anyway, just my thoughts and I have to add that I think Rachel and Bryan are wonderful together - Bryan is fantastic, sexy, handsome, caring, charismatic, loving and so much more,  and IMO is exactly where he wants to be with who he wants to be with and Rachel wanted to be with someone who wants what she wants and wants it with her.  This is it, they've got it all.  All the best to them and I also wish Peter all the best.  I do believe that he loved Rachel and in time it might have progressed furrher but their relationship just wasn't quite there compared to what Rachel had with Bryan.  IMO, Rachel chose the right person for her and the type of guy that she hasn't normally gone for.  I think this is a great revelation because we don't want to keep making the same mistakes over and over.   Good on you Rachel for recognising this.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:26 pm

The post Peter's dad RTd and liked on his twitter.
Free t-shirt too just to show how much Peter is better than Bryan the "rebound" no no

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 36 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n
https://twitter.com/gkraus12/with_replies
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Ugh, just that thought of that makes me nauseous.  dizzy
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Thanks for posting.AAL

As a parent we all love to support our children, no matter what  and think they are the best in the world.
I don't think Peter's parents are any different. Should he have liked or retweeted it? Maybe, maybe not. Notice that it was his Dad, not his Mom. In my experience, some men just have a different mind set than women do . What bothers us, doesn't always bother them. I'm pretty sure if Bryan's dad  had the opportunity to retweet  "The world is full of Peters, FIND YOU OWN BRYAN",  he would have. AND in a heart beat! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 36 4256136633 *IMO*
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:17 pm

OMY the snark. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:18 pm

What kind of a father is this one?....such crass

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 36 1f49b  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:OMY the snark. rofl

Stop teasing, and go for it! giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Seems like my comparisons of Peter and Josh keep adding up. Over involved parents? Check laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Diana wrote:Seems like my comparisons of Peter and Josh keep adding up. Over involved parents? Check

One RT and one Like does not an over involve parent make. yes jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd