SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:26 pm

richmondrose wrote:As a parent we all love to support our children, no matter what  and think they are the best in the world.
I don't think Peter's parents are any different. Should he have liked or retweeted it? Maybe, maybe not. Notice that it was his Dad, not his Mom. In my experience, some men just have a different mind set than women do . What bothers us, doesn't always bother them. I'm pretty sure if Bryan's dad  had the opportunity to retweet  "The world is full of Peters, FIND YOU OWN BRYAN",  he would have. AND in a heart beat! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 4256136633 *IMO*

Sorry but no I don't think so. Precisely because there's zero evidence that Bryan's dad in any way shape or form thinks that way at all so it's a huge stretch to lump him in with Peter's dad who RTd such a thing thus showing he does think that way imo.

And just for me personally, doing what Peter's dad did imo is not love. It's ego. 

Demeaning someone else's child to uplift his own on his public twitter is nothing but bullying behavior imo and certainly not love, kindness, or compassion (things which Peter posted on his IG about people needing to show but which I don't see Peter or his dad showing). 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:31 pm

richmondrose wrote:Thanks for posting.AAL

As a parent we all love to support our children, no matter what  and think they are the best in the world.
I don't think Peter's parents are any different. Should he have liked or retweeted it? Maybe, maybe not. Notice that it was his Dad, not his Mom. In my experience, some men just have a different mind set than women do . What bothers us, doesn't always bother them. I'm pretty sure if Bryan's dad  had the opportunity to retweet  "The world is full of Peters, FIND YOU OWN BRYAN",  he would have. AND in a heart beat! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 4256136633 *IMO*

I think we already talked about it before.
I have no problem if his dad likes and retweets things like "Peter  is genuine, sincere, realistic. What he felt for Rachel is real. Blah blah blah". But to bring Bryan and Rachel's relationship down to prop your son? Sorry, I don't buy it. Honestly, I think that makes the dad look petty and a sour loser, imo. If I see my husband do that to defend my son, I would tell him STOP, because I think it sets a very bad example for my son to think it's ok to bad mouth someone you don't even know in real life.

I don't know Bryan's family, but I don't think his dad would do that. His mom has an IG account and she's posted nothing. The cousin posted twice to congratulate Bryan and Rachel and show warm welcome. Nothing from this family so far indicates they, or the dad, will like or retweet something negative about Peter.

All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:32 pm

We"re all entitled to our own opinion. You're right and I'm right. Win. Win.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm

It reminds me of those "bad coach" stories we occasionally see on tv. So cringeworthy. So mean. No one wants a dad like that IMO. Huge bad example of a parent. IMO It's one thing to think it. It's a totally different think to actualize it and do it. It appears you can actually order and buy this tee shirt? If so this man is sick. IMO. That is a whole other step than Momma Murray. Sorry. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:43 pm

As a parent we all love to support our children, no matter what  and think they are the best in the world.

Why even bring up Bryan's dad, who's done nothing at all, anywhere, when Peter's dad is a total asshat on twitter? This Imo is NOT normal behaviour from family and friends. They're all around slandering Rachel and Bryan, only because Rachel dared not to pick Peter. Call out the people doing actually something, not draw hypothetical situations that have not happened. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It reminds me of those "bad coach" stories we occasionally see on tv. So cringeworthy. So mean. No one wants a dad like that IMO. Huge bad example of a parent. IMO It's one thing to think it. It's a totally different think to actualize it and do it. It appears you can actually order and buy this tee shirt? If so this man is sick. IMO. That is a whole other step than Momma Murray. Sorry. JMO

He didn't make the T-shirt, did he? He just retweeted someone else's tweet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Why even bring up Bryan's dad, who's done nothing at all, anywhere, when Peter's dad is a total asshat on twitter? This Imo is NOT normal behaviour from family and friends. They're all around slandering Rachel and Bryan, only because Rachel dared not to pick Peter. Call out the people doing actually something, not draw hypothetical situations that have not happened. Jmo

Exactly! We hardly heard him saying a word at HTD. Unless Bryan's dad makes any public comments, I think we should leave him alone, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It reminds me of those "bad coach" stories we occasionally see on tv. So cringeworthy. So mean. No one wants a dad like that IMO. Huge bad example of a parent. IMO It's one thing to think it. It's a totally different think to actualize it and do it. It appears you can actually order and buy this tee shirt? If so this man is sick. IMO. That is a whole other step than Momma Murray. Sorry. JMO

He is supporting it.
If he is not in support of such you don't support it by re-tweeting. Even if he thinks it's funny--don't re-tweet it. It's not smart or a wise thing to do, but an azzhole thing to do. IMO. Simple. Don't further involve yourself. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Murakamee wrote:

I agree with part of what you stated, and it's no secret I'm pro-Rachel. Like I stated in my long reply above, I do think she's changing her story. Her insistence that it was Geneva where she realized Peter was not the husband she wanted just does not ring true - because she didn't let him go then. Unless production forced her to keep him. Which is plausible, but that's not what she's saying. She said he manipulated her. How can he manipulate you if you were already on to him and knew he wasn't the one? I really think this is about her being hurt once she looked back on what happened. Once removed from that situation, and having some clarity. Maybe she feels like he made a fool out her. It's a matter of pride. But I don't think that takes away from her and Bryan's relationship. I think she just needs to speak her truth and then move on. She has what she wants, Peter's getting what he wants. All will be happy.

^^^^ Sorry - super late to the convrrsation but I thought this was perfecrly stated. Especially that last line ...She has what she wants (& Bryan has what he wants), Peter's getting what he wants. All will be happy.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:19 pm

sdmom wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Exactly! We hardly heard him saying a word at HTD. Unless Bryan's dad makes any public comments, I think we should leave him alone, imo.

No where in my post did I say anything negative about Bryan's dad. I don't even know guy  other than he's his dad and the split second I saw him on my TV screen.  All I was saying (per red bold) that all  parents (including Peter's and Bryan's ) love and adore their children and want  the best for them, especially when they are hurting.  Parents are not perfect and make lots of mistake along the way. That's it, that's all she wrote. No more, no less. Search as you may, no hidden meaning in my post. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:

He is supporting it.
If he is not in support of such you don't support it by re-tweeting. Even if he thinks it's funny--don't re-tweet it. It's not smart or a wise thing to do, but an azzhole thing to do. IMO. Simple. Don't further involve yourself. JMO

Of course it's not smart and I think all parents should just stay out of their fameho'ing children's business, at least publicly. I just don't see how he's anywhere near MM, let alone worse. He just retweeted a tweet made by some Peter fan, who apparently designs and sells novelty T-shirts and is giving away one of her Peter shirts for free, to his whopping 176 followers. He's not trolling Rachel or Bryan with fake accounts or anything, at least that I know of, nor has he even typed anything about them himself. He's probably just pissed his son got a bit hurt. Of course he should just keep it private, but I can't bring myself to be outraged. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The post Peter's dad RTd and liked on his twitter.
Free t-shirt too just to show how much Peter is better than Bryan the "rebound" no no

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n
https://twitter.com/gkraus12/with_replies

That's it? I think it's pretty benign to get all this outrage. It's not a surprise that he would support his son and it's kind of clever, imo. I doubt he has any idea that people would be looking for his likes. I know I wouldn't if I wasn't seeing it here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd