SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@sdmom but, but his journey "officially" came to an end yesterday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?hl=en&taken-by=peterkrauswi

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 3806527698 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 3806527698

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by jalkire Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:26 pm

What is his friends problem? If he was repeatedly asked like he claims and he didn't really want it like that as he's implying, then why is he all butt hurt that someone else got the gig? IMO this is all BS, he wanted it and played hard to get and the franchise showed him better than they could have told him that he's not that important and they have other options. IMO his ego through the roof

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@sdmom but, but his journey "officially" came to an end yesterday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?hl=en&taken-by=peterkrauswi
Imo he might still be chewing on things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Peter is the worst kind of manipulator. Being in a relationship with someone who plays games like he does and uses emotional manipulation is toxic. Rachel made the best decision ever when she put Peter in her rear view mirror and moved forward. Peter uses his SM to manipulate his adoring worshipers and to insight them to harass those who don't fall at his feet. His is the worst of the worst when it comes to F2's from this Franchise...The WORST. IMO. What he wrote about Rachel in his manipulative Poor ME novel on his IG was all about Peter feeling sorry for HIMSELF because he got passed over for a better candidate for the Bachelor in Arie and a better fiance for Rachel in Bryan. Peter got his feelings hurt because both TPTB and Rachel KNOW that personality, commitment and character are much more important than male model looks, complete indecisiveness and insecure pettiness.
Peter needs to just hold rally's for his SM faithful and maybe he can sell little effigies of himself so they can add them to the shrines they worship him on. IMO Peter is a Jerk and hopefully his 15 minutes FADE Fade fade into oblivion as fast as possible.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:32 pm

@jalkire I think that's exactly what happened. Otherwise there was no need for thank you ABC Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 2622943811 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 2622943811 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 2622943811 right after TB announcement.

Millsy is being nice saying he's hurt and not ready, otherwise his friend wouldn't say Millsy's comments are BS. If this crapfest continues, I'm sure we'll hear more from TPTB. Also "you don't need em" IMHO is he thought he was TB but they Pell'd him.  Meanwhile his delete button is in full force. Love light and all that jazz. :dripdrip

ETA:

effigies @Seabear laugh out loud you have a wonderful way with words! I love your posts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm

jalkire wrote:What is his friends problem? If he was repeatedly asked like he claims and he didn't really want it like that as he's implying, then why is he all butt hurt that someone else got the gig? IMO this is all BS, he wanted it and played hard to get and the franchise showed him better than they could have told him that he's not that important and they have other options. IMO his ego through the roof

I agree with this. According to him, TPBP begged Peter to take the role, he didn't want it. Were they expecting the show to get cancelled because Peter turned the lead role down? I'm also thinking, that Peter played games with TPBP, his push and pull  and TPBP found someone else instead of him. Imo  Peter got blindsided in the end, which is why his friend sounds so bitter. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:30 pm

I love Peter but i can see why others don't. His actions can definitely be taken in different contexts, and his friends/family comments aren't helping his cause.

And maybe my picker is off. My top four contestants from this show ever are Peter/Nick/Chase/Jef and I know all of them are equally hated as much as loved. I find it fascinating how we all have different taste in men/their behavior, etc. Like for stuff I find disgusting about Jordan/Ari, I willingly give Peter and Nick a pass and can justify it away. Hugesmile
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 Img_1014

https://www.instagram.com/fras0132/

ha hehehe cantstopl and to think that most of his fans think he wrote that because he still has feelings for her, not !! how sad...imo he mentioned Rachel just to get sympathy from his peeps. if his friend is to be believed he isn't hung up on her at all So why does he make it seem that way in his post ?? haahaha this is so funny and beyond sad. tagging your ex, telling her how you wish things could be different only because you know it'll get you positive feedback. When i read it yesterday i thought it was unnecessary, now there is proof as to why it was unnecessary. imo this is even more indication that Peter can be manipulative, Petty and self absorbed.

he is getting all the praise while Rachel is getting dragged through the pits of hell......again. exactly what he wanted imo
he came into the franchise a good guy and does everything needed to make sure he exits a good guy.
it makes no sense to me to thank her After it's announced your not the bachelor. like when he told her he's falling in love ...before he met her parents. it's very calculated

all the Power to Rachel for seeing through his push and pull shenanigans. lucky gyal

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Okay, so Peter isn't permitted to comment on his feelings regarding a once in a lifetime experience which left him with a maze of emotions???  I say live and let live.  We have a new Bachelor now.  Peter fans have been advised to move on. I am trying to do so. I am left wondering why Peter foes aren't doing the same.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:22 pm

He posted Imo a stupid, manipulative post on ig, so I'll comment about it on here. It happens in almost every thread here, for every past cast member. That's why these threads are here, so people can post. It doesn't mean I'm a 'foe' or a hater, even though I don't like Peter at all. His friend also decided to air his 'tea', so we're here talking about it. 

The thing is, Rachel doesn't want contact with him, and his 'there's so much I want to say to you, and ahh these memories we share together' to me comes across really disrespectful and rude, when Rachel doesn't want to hear it. And his post has got his fans hating on Rachel and Bryan again, those few screens shots are quite character destroying, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Okay, so Peter isn't permitted to comment on his feelings regarding a once in a lifetime experience which left him with a maze of emotions???  I say live and let live.  We have a new Bachelor now.  Peter fans have been advised to move on. I am trying to do so. I am left wondering why Peter foes aren't doing the same.

Because in IMO with his post he kinds of pulled Rachel back into and everyone started attacking her and Bryan all over again a month later after everything had died down. His use of present tense verbs, and talking about eveyrhting he wish he could say to her and he was going to keep short, for all of our sakes and just and "HAVE a heart filled with LOVE, NOW and AlLWAYS" made it seem as if he is still in love with her IMO, then one of his best friends who would know how he's really doing, comes out and says that's a bunch of crap. IMO DOES make one question Peter and his sincerity.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 pm

As a Peter fan, I don't feel like I've been advised to move on. And I'm not. Obviously I will, but I will fully admit this is a tough blow and it kind of sucks. And I don't even follow ANY contestant via SM except what is posted in these threads or googling once in awhile. So I'm sure it is very hard for those truly invested (like didn't believe the spoiler/sleuthing evidence until the bitter end aka closing credits of ATFR) to get over it. (And I even had heard all the spilt tea on PK, but still like him. I'm biased like that laugh out loud)

But the same goes for his "foes." They have every right to post here too and express their disenchantment with them. I personally like the discussion. It reminds me why I like Peter from those sticking up for him, but also gives me a reality check that maybe I'm delusional. You know what? I'm guessing the truth falls somewhere in the middle of both opinions.

IMO.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd