SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by makeover Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Imagine the dumpster fire of a couple if Rachel actually chose Peter at the end. One passive aggressively liking shady tweets, one aggressively clapping back on Twitter. Lawd have mercy! laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:47 pm

sfrank wrote:I don't think Rachel's clapback is about Peter per se. I think it's that there's FINALLY as positive article about Bryan and this idiot tags her about Peter being TB.  I think she's sick people mentioning Peter with her and Bryan coupledom.

I for one think Rachel has been VERY restrained given some of the nasty and even racist comments this season about her and/or Bryan. I don't think I could hold back the way she has. She responded to one comment in a sea of thousands! laugh out loud

You and I both! I totally agree it's best she ignores but it's soooo hard! look at myself! In the past, I spent countless hours defending total strangers I don't even know on this forum! Lol.
Just give her some time, imo. With the upcoming engagement parties in three different cities, hopefully she will be too blissful busy to clap back on sm.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:50 pm

coolangel wrote:

Doesn't look like she is following anyone's advice.

Rachel, STAAPP! You are not doing yourself or Bryan any favors IMO. hmmm

All JMO

She just can't pretend anymore, can she? laugh out loud
IMO, a mean is still a mean girl even after she has found "love/diamond". This is exactly why I always said, she embraces the drama and negativity.

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 pm

makeover wrote:Imagine the dumpster fire of a couple if Rachel actually chose Peter at the end. One passive aggressively liking shady tweets, one aggressively clapping back on Twitter. Lawd have mercy! laugh out loud

Get out of my head. I just said this on a thread a couple of days ago, basically. The more we get to see... The more it seems obvi they would have been such a toxic dumpster fire that did not necessarily accentuate each other's best qualities/complement each other the best. And by not necessarily, I mean.... Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy. YIKES.

And generally speaking, I'm still going to give Rachel some time to mellow. Per her interviews, she seems to be super disappointed in the editing of the show and I think she actually is trying to bite her tongue and not word vomit, whether it shows or not. I read/saw two interviews with her from yesterday where she was asked about Peter/the other guys... And she gave a response with the connotation of she didn't want to talk about any other guy except Bryan and she pivoted. I consider that progress. Lol. Then when people asked her about the next Bachelor, including it being Dean, she again, was nothing but good. Bryan said Dean would be good and Rachel plugged Dean being on BiP starting Monday-- if people wanted to see Dean on TV soon. She had lots of chill. So... I'm going to just keep taking that as progress with some  expected blips along the way. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:09 pm

I would like it if she sets some sort of precedence for dealing with future F2 questions. Stick it out for a couple of days with all the F2 questions, on the 3rd day rise above and tell media that it was difficult, however now we are going forward and spreading love.

I'm sure Bryan can patent some cheesy line. laugh out loud Love not F2. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

@sfrank I agree I do think her response was due to negativeity being posted about there positive article. But as you can see everything she does will be blown out of proportion, that's why I think she should try her best to refrain from responding to negative comments.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:24 pm

@Guardianangel I agree. She's on day three now so after this she needs to stop.

Also I don't think she's mean. I think in general she's a sweet, fun little firecracker, but I'm partial because I know a lot girls like her so Im pretty much just going to ignore this aspect of her personality and enjoy the rest of her and her relationship with Bryan!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:26 pm

@jalkire I'm doing the same. This is an Ali Roberto situation for me. I love Roberto, I think Bryan is very handsome and a very sweet genuine kind of guy.

I wasn't crazy about Ali. There are things I like about Rachel and some things I don't but one things for sure I'm really enjoying them together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Too much negative energy involved in all this. Too much. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought Dean wanted to be friends with Rachel, but he did unfollow her on IG.
Anyways, my new name for him is "the Peter whisperer." http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dean-unglert-why-rachel-lindsay-doesnt-want-peter-kraus-to-be-the-bachelor-w497128

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Also, link to another interview:
http://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/news/a47278/rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-finale-interview/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:I thought Dean wanted to be friends with Rachel, but he did unfollow her on IG.
Anyways, my new name for him is "the Peter whisperer." http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dean-unglert-why-rachel-lindsay-doesnt-want-peter-kraus-to-be-the-bachelor-w497128

Gosh sometimes I have some of the snarkest things that just float through my mind and I can't even post them in the snark threads they are so offensive. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo