SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Kasha, that's so awesome!!    rofl rofl rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:32 pm

jalkire wrote:While I think Rachel was going to choose Bryan, I do think at one point Peter really had a chance. I think Rachel anger steams from her allowing Peter to stay as long as he did. I do think there was a lot of push and pull in that relationship and I do think Peter was manipulative ultimately she allowed it and there's no one to blame but her.

I think people should always try and be gracious but when they show me that they can't be I just accept them for who they are. I still really like Rachel but graciousness is not her strongest attribute. I hope Bryan rubs off on her in this area but I doubt it because he seems to let her run wild and do her thing.

I can be really high strung, I grew up in a house where people yelled first and talked last. My hubby on the other hand grew up in a pretty mellow house and gets bossy and snappy, but never yells, ever. It took a while, but I lost my yelling nature too. So maybe overtime Rachel will learn some chill from Bryan.

In her defense, I am sick of everyone talking about Peter instead of their love story, so if she gets annoyed after only three days, I can realize she is petty, but cut her some slack. Once she gets out of the press tour and the non-stop Peter questions I hope she will give up on the clap backs.

I still like her, flaws and all. And maybe because I had an ex who did the whole manipulative thing to me too. I feel bad for her, it hurt to realize how stupid I was. I can't imagine seeing how stupid I was on tv, then continually being asked about the one who treated me that way like he is the one who was played. I would probably make Kaitlyn seem tame.

bleuberry wrote:^ I get the feeling his parents' marriage is the same way too. His dad seems super chill.
Happy wife, happy life. His momma is a firecracker, so he found a woman who is her equal. It is obvious his two close friends both thought Rachel was perfect for him, and she was the leader of the squad when they thought that. I have a feeling that Bryan and his Dad will just sit back and enjoy the show. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 am

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rachel-lindsay-talks-the-bachelorette-i-realized-peter-kraus-is-not-type-of-man-i-want-as-husband--22512.php

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rachel-lindsay-talks-wedding-and-kids-as-bryan-abasolo-recalls-why-he-chose-her-the-bachelorette-engagement-ring-22527.php#XBG93aMbmWUmlrj8.99

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:26 am

If Rachel's so happy maybe she should move on from dissing Peter. I think it's more to deflect what everyone saw on the show, not that she would or should have picked Peter but that she clearly did have feelings for him. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:28 am

Poor Rachel, kept being asked about Peter Peter Peter in that first article. She didn't bring him up at all but 100% of the questions asked were about Peter. Obviously she's sick of answering those questions and want to move on. The show is already over and for her it's been over for more than 3 months. I am not even Rachel but I felt irritated reading those questions on her behalf. I would feel annoyed if my family or friends keep asking me about my ex as well, even though I don't have feelings anymore. IMO it's normal human reaction. Who wants to rehash the past...

Last edited by makeover on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 am

albean99 wrote:If Rachel's so happy maybe she should move on from dissing Peter. I think it's more to deflect what everyone saw on the show, not that she would or should have picked Peter but that she clearly did have feelings for him. JMO

she keeps being ASKED about PETER she isnt bringing him up.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 am

I don't know. In one of those articles above, the interviewer asked what type of conversation Rachel and Bryan had with each other in regards to the ring.

She said he had asked her what she wanted. She wasn't asked about Peter, but she had to get that dig in to say "funny enough, Peter asked too... the guy that didn't want to get engaged." She might be getting asked about Peter, but it looks like she's brought him up on her own before and she's still going on social media. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:48 am

In Rachel defense she keeps being asked about Peter, now I think enough time has passed to decline answering Peter questions but I'm sure it's annoying. Also she's not going on and on Twitter, if you combine Monday till today she has literally responded negatively to four tweets so it's not as excessive as people are making it out to be. I think people are just over analyzing any and everything the three of them do at this point imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:02 am

Ash2214 wrote:I don't know. In one of those articles above, the interviewer asked what type of conversation Rachel and Bryan had with each other in regards to the ring.

She said he had asked her what she wanted. She wasn't asked about Peter, but she had to get that dig in to say "funny enough, Peter asked too... the guy that didn't want to get engaged." She might be getting asked about Peter, but it looks like she's brought him up on her own before and she's still going on social media. All JMO.

She's tweeted 4 tweets. That's it. She's not going on and on on social media. 4 tweets is nothing. And I'd be curious to know why Peter did ask what kind of ring she wanted, when he was very clear he didn't want to propose. Imo I can see, how Rachel could see that as his push and pull actions she keeps talking about. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:51 am

Rachel has shown how she can be when she is really snappy and that is she will straight up tell the guy to "Get the eff out." Honestly, after the manipulative BS that Peter pulled imo, I think she has handled it VERY well TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 78 4256136633  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 am

Trying to remember because I usually forget a season as soon as it's over laugh out loud. Do so many well-known networks/publications typically cover the finale the way Rachel's has been covered? It's getting SO much attention, I'm surprised .

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don't know. In one of those articles above, the interviewer asked what type of conversation Rachel and Bryan had with each other in regards to the ring.

She's tweeted 4 tweets. That's it. She's not going on and on on social media. 4 tweets is nothing. And I'd be curious to know why Peter did ask what kind of ring she wanted, when he was very clear he didn't want to propose. Imo I can see, how Rachel could see that as his push and pull actions she keeps talking about. Jmo

I didn't say she's going on and on on social media. I said and she's still going on social media, meaning she's brought Peter up on social media too, not just in interviews.

Four tweets is four tweets. That last one brought in a ridiculous amount of hateful and spiteful comments towards her and her new fiancé. She's no dummy, but yet she's continues to fuel the flames. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo