SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:35 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe they should TM #delusion before someone else snaps it up.
Nah, #ambition! #Entrepreneurs ! #RnB ❤️ 4ever!
All kidding aside, I am going to wait and see what's up with these two.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:40 am

Lol at TM living my best life. This is definitely some sort of branding but I'm not sure if it's entertainment related ( I hope they're not trying to pursue other reality ventures there not that interesting) because on the other paper it says something like what we do and then it goes into ensuring best practices that sounds like ethics, compliance work

Last edited by jalkire on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 am

That looks like it's likely to be a website/blog/lifestyle site/type of thing if we read some of the stuff around it. I'd personally be here for her having a website/blog, etc. Makes sense. If that's what it is.

We know she's not abandoning her day job, so I'm happy for her to make all the coins she can, in all the ways she can, with as many side projects as she can, tbh. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 am

sdmom wrote:According to the state of Florida, he is a doctor. As real as a $2 coin.
The collegege that awarded him the degree is an accredited program.
I already posted on page 47 of this thread. I am tired of quoting myself.    

Now, let's please change the subject to.....
You guess it, Trademark!!

According to Rachel's most recent IG story, did she TM Living My Best Life? If so, Gosh, she and Bryan, no doubt in mind, are the best match!

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 51 Img_0776
How can we tell from the photo that it looks like a TM? The picture is fuzzy so I can't read the words
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:46 am

@hae1001 maybe shes doing dwts

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:48 am

Or it could be even a foundation. I am just guessing.
We know she went back to work yesterday. We know she is selling T shirts with 100% proceeds going to the united way Harvey relief fund. It's hard for me to label her delusional at this point. She seems hard at work. IMO.
As for Bryan, no one knows for sure what he's up to. I can't imagine Big Rach would be happy with him to just cooking, ironing and walking Copper.

By the way, Bryan's condo is no longer listing on zillow. Is it already rented out?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am

@rachelisqueen I am thinking it's a blog, she posted a photo of some content she was writing a couple weeks ago. From the words I can read Her key massage is "living my best life" so probably the theme of it imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:53 am

imo what we've seen of rachel post finale has more depth than bryans dr abs merch and "modeling" pics. Shes way out of his league imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:58 am

Before a rumor gets started-- we know how that happens in these parts, let's just be extra clear that nothing says she trademarked that and there's no current or active TM that has her affiliated with it. You know... For now. Lol.

Having said that. I do not personally see why her starting a website would be problematic? Seems smart. But, then again... Maybe it would be. Because: Rachel. Lmfao.

Joking aside...

That's very likely going to be an all-inclusive website, y'all. It will probably be an all-encompassing/lifestyle branding vehicle.

You can even see "digital content," "analytics," "seeding and feeding" and other terms that are synonymous with online branding/websites/blogs, etc. Realllllly think that's what it is. It looks like she's getting professionals to help her create the site, which is why we see: "What we do" and a list of things they'd help her with. But, ofc, that's jmo.

Edit: @hae1001 Oh, thanks for connecting those dots, I'd forgotten about that. Good catch.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:00 am

And the site can be bi-lingual! English and Spanish, to reach more people. WHy not?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:01 am

@sdmom rofl I'm cracking up at the thought of Bryan being Copper's stay at home dad laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

sdmom wrote:Or it could be even a foundation. I am just guessing.
We know she went back to work yesterday. We know she is selling T shirts with 100% proceeds going to the united way Harvey relief fund. It's hard for me to label her delusional at this point. She seems hard at work. IMO.
As for Bryan, no one knows for sure what he's up to. I can't imagine Big Rach would be happy with him to just cooking, ironing and walking Copper.

By the way, Bryan's condo is no longer listing on zillow. Is it already rented out?
Per the real estate agent website that it was on, not one of the aggregated sites, it's listed as: "no longer available." I'm kind of shocked it moved so quickly, especially given that he changed the rental period on it and pushed it out. It became a one-year rental with option to renew as opposed to shorter term increments. Anyway, good for him and them! That's one expense they're not worrying about.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh