SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:35 pm

^^ So do I. And honestly, I know it might sound crazy, but I'm more and more wondering if it's not Raven.

Demario is only super, super, super close with only so many members of the squad. So if he thinks it's about him, or it is about him, or even if it's not about him, but the person she was talking about is someone who he feels super close to/protective of? It can only be Raven, Alexis, Jasmine, etc. imo. And we know it's not Alexis. So... Idk, idk. I just wonder a bit if this is an issue between Rachel and Raven.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:41 pm

ElonM wrote:This is a mess but I still want to know who is the disloyal friend laugh out loud
DeMario's comment section is serving tea and I recognise some name. laugh out loud
I am honestly scared to look too closely at that comment section because it was terrible the last time I checked, especially with his mom involved. Please share the tea here, especially names laugh out loud. TIA.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:42 pm

I thought this was about Raven or Jasmine, to begin with. I don't know who else she could have been talking about.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:47 pm

makeover wrote:
ElonM wrote:This is a mess but I still want to know who is the disloyal friend laugh out loud
DeMario's comment section is serving tea and I recognise some name. laugh out loud
I am honestly scared to look too closely at that comment section because it was terrible the last time I checked, especially with his mom involved. Please share the tea here, especially names laugh out loud. TIA.

Almost 600 comments. Demario's fame whoring self really knows what he is doing IMO. Just wished his mom did not have to be involved. I just peeked at the number of comments. Like you, I could not bring myself to read them.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 pm

If he were smart he would sell something along with it and make some money at the same time dragging.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Holy moly!  Demario is a sleaze ball but my goodness, a majority of those responses are just vile.  Nobody is looking good in this mess...except possibly Bryan who doesn't seem to be bothered by anything laugh out loud!

ETA: I think his mom was tagged and accused of doing a terrible job as a mother.

Last edited by Acrunch on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 pm

skkkk wrote:
makeover wrote:

Almost 600 comments.  Demario's fame whoring self really knows what he is doing IMO.  Just wished his mom did not have to be involved.  I just peeked at the number of comments.  Like you, I could not bring myself to read them.

I couldn't continue reading, even forum members are commenting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:59 pm

FTR--I don't comment on these people's SM and I didn't look. (I am a bit curious now)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:03 pm

You all are better than me, because I seriously had to stop reading before his mom got involved. I still cannot believe that is a thing happening right now. Those comments were off the chain and I couldn't. I had to tap out on reading that. That stuff was next level.

His mom got tagged calling her a terrible mother?! NO. ZOMG. The wheels came all the way off this whole thing.

jalkire wrote:I thought this was about Raven or Jasmine, to begin with. I don't know who else she could have been talking about.
Oh, you did? Yeah, I'm really thinking that must be the direction of the conflict. Especially now that Demario tried to get involved.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 pm

sigh...I would like to see all of them take all this energy and creativity and channel it into a worthy cause....how about pitching in and doing something to help hurricane and flood victims like some of Bach Nation is doing?   Or if you can't go there, work with a charity that is helping?  Rachel gave legal aid.
I have always thought this franchise could somewhat redeem itself by having more involvement in the communities.  But what am I thinking?

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:FTR--I don't comment on these people's SM and I didn't look. (I am a bit curious now)

Things like rapist and monkey got mentioned. I am just leaving it at that. Do not know if it got worse. I too had to stop reading - could not go on.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 pm

It's ridiculous and I think Bryan and Rachel need to continue doing what they are doing and not say or do anything else at this point. This is why I don't like SM antics because you always end up here.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh