SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Truth is, there is only one Abasolo brand Bryan🔥
There are millions of Peters. 
Short ones, tall ones
Fast ones, stalled ones
sneakyl

giggling lying ones
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Trying ones...deadhorse

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 am

And Lost Peters...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Reading some of the comments on Peter and Dean's SM posts, I have a feeling next season's cast is going to be the hornier and thirstier (if that's even possible laugh out loud) version of the 'squad' IMO. At this point, I am not sure if the contestants are signing up for the guys or their d*cks. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n
In that case they might want to change the name on the Tee shirt from Bryans to Peters and Peters to Dicks or definitely include that magnifying glass.
AH...I just had a lightbulb idea. Perhaps TPTB could include in the ladies gift bag left over tee shirts with magnifying glasses and vibrators/batteries included just in case Peter is not ready to make that commitment, which in all likelihood is a good one. Every ready every reliable!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:00 pm

coolangel wrote:Reading some of the comments on Peter and Dean's SM posts, I have a feeling next season's cast is going to be the hornier and thirstier (if that's even possible laugh out loud) version of the 'squad' IMO. At this point, I am not sure if the contestants are signing up for the guys or their d*cks.  cheeky

All JMO

Oh my word, yes. Heaven help the cast member who wants to steal Peter or Dean away from another cast member! laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Heaven help the cast member who wants to steal Dean away from Peter. giggling

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:34 pm

beader wrote:Heaven help the cast member who wants to steal Dean away from Peter.  giggling

Whooo Hunnieee! 
That package deal of spooning beauties comes as a set! No substitutions and no replacements. console

This time instead of Peter can't propose because "proposal is the same as marriage"   hehehe the issue will likely be Peter can't find his Peter, just like Pop Pete said. All the girls get sent home in tears. Dean wins again.  girldance

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:rofl rofl rofl   I am loving all of this snark, but then again, my opinion of Peter is really low, so there you go!!   laugh out loud

I like Peter, but this thread is comedy gold.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n
In that case they might want to change the name on the Tee shirt from Bryans to Peters and Peters to Dicks or definitely include that magnifying glass.
AH...I just had a lightbulb idea. Perhaps TPTB could include in the ladies gift bag left over tee shirts with magnifying glasses and vibrators/batteries included just in case Peter is not ready to make that commitment, which in all likelihood is a good one. Every ready every reliable!

Ah jus had a vision! Where's the bleach??
 Whut IF, really I mean whut IF, Rachel passed on love and commitment and beauty and hand kisses and ILY and parties and LIFE with that Abasolo fella and tucked her head and agreed to follow Mr Jumpin Jacks back to the farmer's market for that promised "amazing life" and she woke up 5 years later with no ring cuz an engagement means marriage, no kids cuz Peter never found his Peter and a common law mother in law saying "I told you so" and a common law father in law who is a freakin internet bully who designs asinine tshirts for assholes?? speechless hissyfit duh Yikes! I gotta stop smoking that stuff. Just say NO!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n

Why that is just plain marketing genius! I think you should tweet Pop Pete.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:45 pm

I honestly think Dean has a better shot at getting a commitment from Peter than the girls on his season.

I saw on IG that their fans call them #Pean. I think it's fitting. rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ladybug82
charriotoffire
Aria
allykat
alwaystulips