SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Uh. No.
It's one thing to joke here. It's another to let it cross over to real life.
I don't agree with him getting involved in his adult son's life publicly and saying the things he's said on social media. I'm disgusted by it personally.
What I say and do here, stays here. That's the extent of my immaturity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 am

coolangel wrote:I honestly think Dean has a better shot at getting a commitment from Peter than the girls on his season.

I saw on IG that their fans call them #Pean. I think it's fitting. rofl

All JMO
omg this is all just too easy rofl hehehe

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:50 am

Amethyst wrote:(Assuming that Peter is selected as the lead):

This is one way to change things up. Instead of having Peter select a ring, his F1 and F2 both get to select their own rings. Then Peter decides if he's going to give one of them out, or send both women home in tears.  laugh out loud

Yes, but a Peter-less fantasy suite episode might be interesting. giggling
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 pm

^^Especially if they'd actually show us the "moment of discovery of peterlessness."

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 pm

#Pean. Wow. Are you sure those are fans?  rofl

They can have many group date activities with Find Thy Peter theme. The first lady to find the Peter gets to spend some quality time with the Peter.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 1f64a

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:53 am

coolangel wrote:I honestly think Dean has a better shot at getting a commitment from Peter than the girls on his season.

I saw on IG that their fans call them #Pean. I think it's fitting. rofl

All JMO

So do the fans refer to themselves as #TeamPeanBachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 1710264613 dizzy

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am

Question for the mods or experienced posters --- Are other/previous contestants allowed to be discussed in Snark threads? And do all the IMO, IMHO, etc... rules still stand?

I reread the Fan Threads and Opinions sections of the Rules & Guidelines but didn't see anything about Snark. I didn't even know there were Snark threads...hadn't paid much attention before...but I think Arie and this season are going to be fun!

Was going to do a bachelor/bachelorette comparative post about wall kissing (TM) but then wasn't sure... I mean, the footage is 5 years old but still no one has come close!  Oops...edited to add IMO, just in case.

giggling  giggling  giggling

Thanks!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:42 am

The IMO is out the door in a SNARK thread because it's clearly titled that it is snark. It is for the title topic only and isn't to be used against any other contestant.

Snark Threads - Snark threads are created for fun and are to be used as an expression of sarcasm. Posts are strictly for the topic title. No other contestant is allowed. Although it is used for entertainment, please do not cross the line using vulgar or offensive language. It is not necessary to use IMO JMO since it is snark and not intended to be factual.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Love you Baddy Arie, but this old video feels snarkily appropriate right now!  laugh out loud

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdclKTuuntk
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Oh I'm going to have fun here!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Me for this whole season:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Jspop
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:30 pm

I hope you will share

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ladybug82
charriotoffire
Aria
allykat
alwaystulips