SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:27 am

Thanks @SugarAndSpice - love your number crunching!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:31 am

You're welcome @solaroo and @Bobette Smiley

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor grammar!)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:30 pm

There was an article posted in Laura's thread about how her and Matty have discussed having children.

It was mentioned how similar this was to an article last year about Matty and Georgia talking about the same thing.

What are people's thoughts on this? IMO Not boding well to be F1. The article even opened up with "Laura is tipped to be the favourite to win" and I feel like that is not generally a good sign.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:40 pm

@BlueJeans...IMO, the producers tend to repeat patterns a lot, sometimes they switch it up though. So as an example one pattern is that the F1 has the Episode 3 or Episode 5 SD. And Laura did have the Episode 3 SD. However IMO Laura also has the classic red herring edit that Nikki and Heather had with the media OTT coverage.  I try to only compare just the Bachie seasons to one another but you do bring up a good point IMO as to the similarity with Matty discussing kids with GL. There are also other similarities between Nikki's second SD and the upcoming second SD for Laura on Weds's episode that others have sleuthted in the SM thread. Regardless though, based on sleuthing some folks believe Laura is F1 while there are some of us that don't believe she is. At the end of the day, the sleuthing to find out the how producers edited the show is what's most fun to me regardless if I am right or wrong. I am just excited that we only have 4 episodes left after this week for us to find out how the season shakes out...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:18 am

Has anyone done the analysis of who has done the most narration yet for this season, TIA. I believe we have sleuthed this in the past as well but wanted to check if someone has done it already. TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 am

@mercieme It would be good to look at ITMs and find any that were potentially done post filming too Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:25 am

@brownravens...I will try to get the SCs but it's tricky for me this season because with the exception of Flo; Tara, Laura and Elise look sorta tanned already to me at the beginning but i am probably just not good at telling the difference laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 am

mercieme wrote:@brownravens...I will try to get the SCs but it's tricky for me this season because with the exception of Flo; Tara, Laura and Elise look sorta tanned already to me at the beginning but i am probably just not good at telling the difference laugh out loud

I think that hair might be a better tell than tans this year - like regrowth towards the versus fresh hair in ITM describing the events.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:30 am

brownravens wrote:
mercieme wrote:@brownravens...I will try to get the SCs but it's tricky for me this season because with the exception of Flo; Tara, Laura and Elise look sorta tanned already to me at the beginning but i am probably just not good at telling the difference laugh out loud

I think that hair might be a better tell than tans this year - like regrowth towards the versus fresh hair in ITM describing the events.

Ok thanks for that tip, will look out for that then yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 am

@BlueJeans there was also an article with Sarah Mackay F3 from Sam Wood's season. She talked about how they spoke or he alluded to 'marriage with her'. Snezana didn't do any she kept very quiet. It was only her ex doing interviews re carrying on about how she wasn't taking their daughter away from Perth from memory.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 am

I remember Snez doing at least one interview at this point in the season. I also remember her pulling Sam aside to tell him she was upset and jealous and cared about him shortly after Lana came in. https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Snezana-From-Bachelor-Australia-38289944#opening-slide

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Yep. Same as what I posted about Snez saying she'd be open to being the Bette and Laura saying the same.

I still think Laura is F1 and like I posted and thought since March when her date was filmed. The other stuff only adds to that imo. I am still sleuthing but I'd be more shocked if Laura is not F1 since I've always thought she is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme