SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm

I think there are patterns in the edit and media coverage from previous years where you could mount an argument that if you applied it to this year could go to either Laura or Elise as F1 but for  me imo the patterns more strongly point to Laura.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:14 am

IA. I think the patterns more align to Laura. Her media reminds me a lot of both Snez and Lee.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. I think the patterns more align to Laura. Her media reminds me a lot of both Snez and Lee.

The patterns of media or edit?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA. I think the patterns more align to Laura. Her media reminds me a lot of both Snez and Lee.

Both. imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Both. imo

So far i've felt that the edit definitely favors Laura but the media - with the exposure and multiple interview is not so similar to past F1s IMO. Even the interview in NW for Laura was similar to Olena's one last year or even Matty with his "me and Georgia discussed kids names".
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:36 am

During SamW's season airing, Snez F1 also had media about her and she talked about wanting children with Sam. It was in both OK mag and WHO mag interviews/articles (somewhat summarized here by DM)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3195632/The-Bachelor-2015-Bachelor-baby-cards-Snezana-Markoski-says-welcome-idea-having-children-Sam-Wood.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:42 am

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting that Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:47 am

@brownravens np yes I do see similarities with Laura's media and Snez's media (both talking about kids, both saying they're open to being the Bette). I kind of forget the past seasons when it comes to media so there may be more parallels with Snez and Laura but those are just two I recall.

That said, I do agree things are a bit different this season when it comes to media/SM just because there usually is a major red-herring with lots of media a la Heather, Olena, Nikki, etc... and they get lots of press. This season it feels like most of it is Laura and very little of any other contestant. Even the show itself posting on their FB of all the girls except Laura and saying they may not have found love but found each other/bestie, so only Laura not in the pic thus implying she is F1. It's definitely OTT especially for so soon in the season IMO. Usually that media type of stuff happens closer to F3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:28 am

Now we're cooking with gas! Odds are getting more interesting now...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 30081710
Source: SportsBet

Imagine a race commentator if you will (it makes numbers more fun) - "Laura's in the lead, but Oh whats this! Elise is now hot on her tail followed closely by Tara" laugh out loud
Laura max bet $100 (max loss for sportsbet = $35)
Elise max bet $14 (max loss for sportsbet = $49
Tara max bet $13 (max loss for sportsbet = $52)
Lisa max bet $10 (max loss for sportsbet = $100)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:33 am

Wow, Florence is a surprise there. Maybe she doesn't make it into the top 4 after all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 am

I can't keep up with the sportsbet odds :crazed After tonights episode (ep 11)

Race commentator continues - "Laura still in the lead,Elise has fallen back with Tara overtaking. Lisa has stopped to smell the roses! Who will win the race of love? Who will win the Cup of the Rose?!"
Laura (1.40), max bet $100 (max loss for sportsbet = $35)
Elise (4.00) max bet $17 (max loss for sportsbet = $51)
Tara (4.25) max bet $15 (max loss for sportsbet = $48.75)
Lisa (21) max bet $10 (max loss for sportsbet = $200)

Sportsbet
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:16 am

Loving your commentary @SugarAndSpice laugh out loud yes and thank you so much for keeping all that data this season. Truly appreciated. For Sophie's season or others, will definitely have a thread just for Sportsbet so it can be easily retrieved and changes seen. Thank so much again for doing all that this season yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme