SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:40 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Thanks for that @AllAboutLove & @brownravens , that animal part is very interesting as well.

Who do youse think has had the most expensive dates so far?

Someone sleuthed the boats in Thailand (can't remember who - @SugarAndSpice and @Sundy I think?) - Arabella the luxury super yacht and the smaller brown one - and found one was much more expensive to hire (like $5000 a day or something ridiculous) so I think it was speculated that whoever gets that boat will be F1.  IMO it's Elise on the beach with "the brown boat" in the background so for my money it's probably Laura on Arabella.  I hope I'm remembering all that correctly - this was all sleuthed back at the start of the season from preview screen caps.

ETA: I dug up the thread, here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4288p300-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Can't copy the screen caps over because the thread is locked.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:00 am

@Bobette wow thats a great find! If Laura is F1, I cant get over how obvious she has been in the media.

Im trying to accept that Flo isnt in f3.

My heart is saying Flo, but my head is saying Elise/Laura.

All I know is that I'm going to be a mess on Thursday

via GIPHY

NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:10 am

Note: All SCs that have been sleuthed are in the "Sleuthed SCs" No discussion thread for easy retrieval (although further sleuthing of SCs and posting them needs to be in SC thread).

@NostalgicNZA it's hard for me to say who will get the more expensive LCD but as @Knowsarose posted (and quoted in the "Sleuthed SCs" thread), the Champagne boat SCs indicate it was more expensive to rent. It has been speculated that this date is Elise and the other (Arabella boat) is Laura. Without knowing the activities for the dates overall it's hard to say which one would be more expensive overall or the most romantic. I'd imagine that if they are having boats for both F2, that the show is trying to even the playing field for F2 and make it less obvious than past seasons

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 am

Just to post the correct information on here about the cost of the boat that was sleuthed. It was the Champagne motor boat sleuthed as costing over $5000 per day to rent. The Champagne boat is seen in the background of the beach SC with the girl speculated as Elise with Matty.

The rental cost of the Champagne was sleuthed by poster @knowsarose and her information is quoted below. So the cost of the other boat named the Arabella which is a catamaran and seen as the last shot of the Season Promo was not sleuthed here on the forum yet.
The motor yacht for the Thailand F1 or F2 date looks to be named "Champagne" and sails from Phuket/Kama Bay. Available from $5397 per day.
https://www.nowboat.com/charter/kama-bay/
Thread is locked but poster knowarose's original post is in the locked SC thread link below.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4288p360-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

ETA: Jinx @allaboutlove, you posted the same correct information on the cost of the Champagne motorboat just before me yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:25 am

@AllAboutLove @mercieme  thanks guys! I'll try see if I can see any info about the Arabella.

Out of the dates that have occured, who do you think got the most expensive one?

I would say Flo and Elise.

IMO Lauras last one was like a school excursion, like seriously, my little brother went to the sydney observatory haha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:31 am

@mercieme  RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1377737533

NostalgicNZA wrote:@AllAboutLove @mercieme  thanks guys! I'll try see if I can see any info about the Arabella.

Out of the dates that have occured, who do you think got the most expensive one? I would say Flo and Elise.

IMO Lauras last one was like a school excursion, like seriously, my little brother went to the sydney observatory haha
  RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698 too true regarding the bolded. The thing is, I recall Lee's 2nd SD was also cheaper than the F2s 2nd SD - rowing in a boat in the rain (which wasn't even shown in the episode) and doing a re-enactment of Dirty Dancing movie lift with a chat on the Bachpad couch post-show. Fast forward to LCD in Singapore and Lee's LCD was not only much more expensive overall but more romantic. To me, I think whomever gets the more romantic private LCD is more F1 rather than who has the most expensive LCD (and of course, no animals laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme  RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1377737533

NostalgicNZA wrote:@AllAboutLove @mercieme  thanks guys! I'll try see if I can see any info about the Arabella.

Out of the dates that have occured, who do you think got the most expensive one? I would say Flo and Elise.

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698 too true regarding the bolded. The thing is, I recall Lee's 2nd SD was also cheaper than the F2s 2nd SD - rowing in a boat in the rain (which wasn't even shown in the episode) and doing a re-enactment of Dirty Dancing movie lift with a chat on the Bachpad couch post-show. Fast forward to LCD in Singapore and Lee's LCD was not only much more expensive overall but more romantic. To me, I think whomever gets the more romantic private LCD is more F1 rather than who has the most expensive LCD (and of course, no animals laugh out loud )

Holy guacamole though, that Dirty Dancing scene though was HAWT! Knew she was a goner from that moment forward
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 am

@AllAboutLove yea IA with you. Time will tell, and Im impatient hehehe
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 am

O/T: @Sundy yes it was! RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 4256136633 One of the hottest scenes ever imo. Our avatars are testament to this #gameover

@NostalgicNZA I hear ya yes  Not too long now though with only a few episodes left

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:O/T: @Sundy yes it was! One of the hottest scenes ever imo. Our avatars are testament to this #gameover

I remember Lee describing and it was so good - imagine living it!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:42 am

Do we have a sticky for Thailand sleuthed locations yet?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:47 am

O/T @brownravens I can only imagine :fanningfan :girlfan

@Sundy everything sleuthed for Thailand so far (SCs, FRC filming date, and locations) is in the Sleuthed SCs thread. If there are any more SCs this upcoming week or more to be sleuthed for location will do so in SC thread. Hopefully we get some more to sleuth locations and F2  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme